FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sapiophile?

Sapiophile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something I read reminded me of an indigent a few years ago.

I was working at the hospital for a couple of weeks and the ward I was situated on had this beautiful Asian lady (Chinese I believe) who always wore her stethoscope around her neck.

I used to make excuses to work near her, something about her really appealed to me.

A few days in I then realised she wasn't a doctor! She was still a very sexy lady but my attraction to her seemed to almost disappear.

I was shocked by my own reaction and I learned something about myself that day, although I haven't had a repeat of a similar situation.

Have you been through a similar situation where you have unexpectedly learnt something about yourself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hear what you’re saying, a lot of people are attracted to positions of power - or beauty AND brains.

But a sapiophile is attracted to intelligence - l are you implying that you assumed that she was less intelligent if she wasn’t a doctor? Or just struggling for the right word (I don’t know what the word is for someone attracted to someone a position of authority or power?)

"I hear what you’re saying, a lot of people are attracted to positions of power - or beauty AND brains.

But a sapiophile is attracted to intelligence - l are you implying that you assumed that she was less intelligent if she wasn’t a doctor? Or just struggling for the right word (I don’t know what the word is for someone attracted to someone a position of authority or power?) "

Beauty and brains. It's the only thing I could think of why I was attracted to her. I've never had any special/extra attraction towards women who are in a position of authority over me.

I know it's not necessarily true that she is less intelligent if she's not a doctor but it's just the way the mind thinks in those situations.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Beauty, brains and authority make for a powerful combination. Gave you a rush of blood to the head. And other organs.

"Beauty, brains and authority make for a powerful combination. Gave you a rush of blood to the head. And other organs."

Lol could be true

» Add a new message to this topic