FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm on the verge....

I'm on the verge....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of leaving.... again! Seems like too many miserable people on here. Too many judgmental people. And people who are far up their own arse it's ridiculous. Too many people loving themself just a little too much and putting other people down. Why can't people treat others as equals. Man, Woman or TV/TS, we're all equal are we not? Some people need a big reality slap I think?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If fab is getting you down, then yeah take a break. I wouldn’t take this site seriously and in the past if something is winding me up, I take a wee break

Bye

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I find it easier to focus on the positives and the people I do get on with than worry too much about those that I don't - makes for a much better experience of the site that way

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Just avoid those people.

"Of leaving.... again! Seems like too many miserable people on here. Too many judgmental people. And people who are far up their own arse it's ridiculous. Too many people loving themself just a little too much and putting other people down. Why can't people treat others as equals. Man, Woman or TV/TS, we're all equal are we not? Some people need a big reality slap I think?! "

Same here I 100% agree, but starting a thread makes it look like you need attention and want people to say nooo don't leave. But really they are just like the bye

I went for The subtle staus so that those who arw interested can share contact details

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 11:53:18]

Scunthorpe

Fab isn't for everyone.

You need to be thick skinned and/ totally laid back.

If it's getting to you, have a break.

Nita

"If fab is getting you down, then yeah take a break. I wouldn’t take this site seriously and in the past if something is winding me up, I take a wee break "

^^ what Her Maj said. Take a break, either by hiding or UNLOSing and pop back when it doesn’t wind you up. I did exactly that when it stopped being fun and came back refreshed.

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

"Bye"

Guess that's one of the reasons you feel that way

I really don't understand why people get so hung up on what others do around here.

I come on, chat to who I want, post on threads I want to and then log out. What the rest of the people do is of no concern to me and doesn't affect me.

The site is what you make of it, if you're not enjoying it then leave.

"I find it easier to focus on the positives and the people I do get on with than worry too much about those that I don't - makes for a much better experience of the site that way "

I'm not worried or anything. It is frustrating reading some of the peoples comments, as if their shit dont stink. Just pisses me off people on here. Keyboard warriors! Think a wee break is needed! From forums anyway, I'll just chat to who I'm chatting too.

"Bye

Guess that's one of the reasons you feel that way "

Exactly what a plonker!

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"If fab is getting you down, then yeah take a break. I wouldn’t take this site seriously and in the past if something is winding me up, I take a wee break "

Wise advice from the other queen.

Speaking for this particular tv, I’ve got a thick skin, goes with the shoes! But yes, take a wee break, we’ll still be here when you get back.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Why do people have to announce they might be leaving rather than just say I'm leaving and go or just go quietly without any drama.

Ps if you get a meet through someone saying please don't go I'll meet you let me know and I'll regularly announce I'm leaving as well

Good luck if you go but I don't think you will

"Of leaving.... again! Seems like too many miserable people on here. Too many judgmental people. And people who are far up their own arse it's ridiculous. Too many people loving themself just a little too much and putting other people down. Why can't people treat others as equals. Man, Woman or TV/TS, we're all equal are we not? Some people need a big reality slap I think?!

Same here I 100% agree, but starting a thread makes it look like you need attention and want people to say nooo don't leave. But really they are just like the bye

I went for The subtle staus so that those who arw interested can share contact details "

I dont need attention. Just trying to put it accross to people that they need to come back down to earth. I'm leaving the Country in a couple of months, I don't need attention

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I find it easier to focus on the positives and the people I do get on with than worry too much about those that I don't - makes for a much better experience of the site that way

I'm not worried or anything. It is frustrating reading some of the peoples comments, as if their shit dont stink. Just pisses me off people on here. Keyboard warriors! Think a wee break is needed! From forums anyway, I'll just chat to who I'm chatting too. "

Worried enough to start a thread about it though And that's not a my shit don't stink comment either - I get that there are annoying people and posts but like I said I just tend to ignore them and focus on my experience of the site rather than get frustrated by others use of it.

By *ould be so luckyWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

Hide your profile. Take a break and refocus on your self. Come back when you in a different frame of mind.

Don't take fab too serious. It should be treated as an extra not as a full time lifestyle.

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker! "

So I'm a plonker for saying bye,just leave if you are going.Are you hoping for a sympathy shag on the way out?

"Hide your profile. Take a break and refocus on your self. Come back when you in a different frame of mind.

Don't take fab too serious. It should be treated as an extra not as a full time lifestyle."

Point taken.. I'm ok, just annoys me some of the mentality people have. Ok I lied, we aint all equal some are thick as shit.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

If any online forum is making you feel bad, then it’s time to step back, maybe have a timeout and possibly even leave if that doesn’t make you feel better

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

So I'm a plonker for saying bye,just leave if you are going.Are you hoping for a sympathy shag on the way out?"

Am I fuck. See it's this. Someone posts a genuine thread and people think you're doing it for attention! Wtf man!

Scunthorpe

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

So I'm a plonker for saying bye,just leave if you are going.Are you hoping for a sympathy shag on the way out?

Am I fuck. See it's this. Someone posts a genuine thread and people think you're doing it for attention! Wtf man! "

So...you be the better man...and ignore it...rather than rise to the bait.

Nita

By *r n Mrs F xCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

This ^^^

Good days and bad days on here.. i took a very long break.. after being here for 7yrs.. take it with a pinch of salt.

I posted a similar thread just before Christmas. I was completely sick of people not replying to messages or replying, then agreeing to meet and then ignoring me......Then I looked at the bigger picture. Right now there are 30,000 people online. I'm guessing the majority of these are single males (or at least claim to be single males). The ratio of men to women on here really is huge and women I've met in the past have shown me how many messages they have in their inbox. I've also seen the nature of the messages and many of them are pretty outrageous and sometimes vile. Now if I was getting 100's of messages a day from idiots who were abusive and rude, then I would be reluctant to reply to them. I've said it for a long time. Fab would be much better for everyone if EVERY single bloke had to pay for site supporter access before they could post messages, it would make things so much better. It's a shame it is like it is. But blokes can be idiots at times, especially the single ones who haven't had their way with a woman for a long time. Some don't know how to take no for an answer...

Whatever you decide.

Good luck to you.

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

Am I fuck. See it's this. Someone posts a genuine thread and people think you're doing it for attention! Wtf man! "

But that's the point. People are gonna interpret things how they want. Just as you judge all those people you complained about in your OP. The only thing we can control around here are our own actions so it's a case of getting on with it or going.

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

Well you are,you could have just left.

zero people care whether you stay or go, posting about your grievances just gives some a platform to have another go at you about it, if i left, i wouldn’t announce it cause i’ve seen too many threads from people saying they’re leaving and a stream of sacastic comments following it

Take a break.. stick the news on and realise there's much more injustice in the world than a few keyboard warriors.

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

Am I fuck. See it's this. Someone posts a genuine thread and people think you're doing it for attention! Wtf man!

Well you are,you could have just left. "

I didn't say I was leaving!? On the verge. I'll just have a week off. See you in the New Year. If I manange to stay off a week?

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

I didn't say I was leaving!? On the verge. I'll just have a week off. See you in the New Year. If I manange to stay off a week? "

Ha ha you will be on before long,have a good one

By *ennythelionMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Bye

Exactly what a plonker!

I didn't say I was leaving!? On the verge. I'll just have a week off. See you in the New Year. If I manange to stay off a week? "

Let others crack on however they choose to even the negatives and don't sweat the small stuff OP. Do what you need to do. Have a week off, refresh and when you come back make 2019 fabulous for you! Good luck and Happy New Year

Just focus on the ones you get along with. There are people like that from all walks of life. You wouldn't hide in your bedroom, just in case you made contact though, would you? There will always be those you don't like/get along with. Better to ignore them and not let them have the power to stop you from having fun

"Just focus on the ones you get along with. There are people like that from all walks of life. You wouldn't hide in your bedroom, just in case you made contact though, would you? There will always be those you don't like/get along with. Better to ignore them and not let them have the power to stop you from having fun "

True but if I bumped into them in the street it's them who'd have to hide. I'm ok now. Just woke up in a shitty mood. Done a few drops and had a bit of a workout to destress..

I will just ignore it if I can!? Just hate bullies and people who think because they're in a better position in life that they have the right to put another person down! Deep Breath!!!

"Just focus on the ones you get along with. There are people like that from all walks of life. You wouldn't hide in your bedroom, just in case you made contact though, would you? There will always be those you don't like/get along with. Better to ignore them and not let them have the power to stop you from having fun "

"I posted a similar thread just before Christmas. I was completely sick of people not replying to messages or replying, then agreeing to meet and then ignoring me......Then I looked at the bigger picture. Right now there are 30,000 people online. I'm guessing the majority of these are single males (or at least claim to be single males). The ratio of men to women on here really is huge and women I've met in the past have shown me how many messages they have in their inbox. I've also seen the nature of the messages and many of them are pretty outrageous and sometimes vile. Now if I was getting 100's of messages a day from idiots who were abusive and rude, then I would be reluctant to reply to them. I've said it for a long time. Fab would be much better for everyone if EVERY single bloke had to pay for site supporter access before they could post messages, it would make things so much better. It's a shame it is like it is. But blokes can be idiots at times, especially the single ones who haven't had their way with a woman for a long time. Some don't know how to take no for an answer...

"

I was on the verge earlier too...and sinking fast.

Luckily I drive a 4x4

Look, Fab is a mad place. You need a thick skin, and to be able to accept that the majority of people won't even bother reading messages you send after you've seen their profile and think 'wow'. You need to be able to accept rejection, and just enjoy it for what it is...a distraction they MIGHT just MIGHT produce a result eventually if you find the right person to connect with.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

It is like diving for pearls. A lot of effort to find those rare people who enrich your life.

"I was on the verge earlier too...and sinking fast.

Luckily I drive a 4x4

Look, Fab is a mad place. You need a thick skin, and to be able to accept that the majority of people won't even bother reading messages you send after you've seen their profile and think 'wow'. You need to be able to accept rejection, and just enjoy it for what it is...a distraction they MIGHT just MIGHT produce a result eventually if you find the right person to connect with."

Ha ha saved by a 4x4

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I really don't understand why people get so hung up on what others do around here.

I come on, chat to who I want, post on threads I want to and then log out. What the rest of the people do is of no concern to me and doesn't affect me.

The site is what you make of it, if you're not enjoying it then leave. "

This

Fuck what anyone else is doing, just do what you want on here and ignore the rest of it.

People are people so why should it be....

"I really don't understand why people get so hung up on what others do around here.

The site is what you make of it, if you're not enjoying it then leave.

This

Fuck what anyone else is doing, just do what you want on here and ignore the rest of it. "

It's nothing to do with not getting messages etc. It's yhe bullies on here! Can't stand it! But yeah. Will try and ingnore it

"People are people so why should it be.... "

You and I should get along so awfully!

Great track! X

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It's about time Funky did another leaving thread isn't it?

"It's about time Funky did another leaving thread isn't it? "

I ain't leaving. Just a moment of madness. Mad at the bullies!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's about time Funky did another leaving thread isn't it?

I ain't leaving. Just a moment of madness. Mad at the bullies! "

Don't let the bastards grind ya down

I ain't leaving. Just a moment of madness. Mad at the bullies! "

How are you being bullied?

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 15:05:58]

How are you being bullied?"

I'm not. It'd be the last thing anyone does to bully me. I'm just fed up of the people who think they can talk to others like shit. Putting people down...

I'm not. It'd be the last thing anyone does to bully me. I'm just fed up of the people who think they can talk to others like shit. Putting people down... "

Please give some examples?

Your spot on if its getting you down have a break or leave i can see where your coming from and yes some think they are gods gift but just block them plenty of nice people on here chat with me if you like then again it would do no favours for you reputation as i see my self as a likeable outcast

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm not. It'd be the last thing anyone does to bully me. I'm just fed up of the people who think they can talk to others like shit. Putting people down...

Please give some examples?"

You can't name & shame on here, but I have seen some people think that their horse is higher than everyone else's, putting other posters down doesn't make you big nor clever.

You can't name & shame on here, but I have seen some people think that their horse is higher than everyone else's, putting other posters down doesn't make you big nor clever. "

this!

"Of leaving.... again! Seems like too many miserable people on here. Too many judgmental people. And people who are far up their own arse it's ridiculous. Too many people loving themself just a little too much and putting other people down. Why can't people treat others as equals. Man, Woman or TV/TS, we're all equal are we not? Some people need a big reality slap I think?! "

Hide your profile for a little while x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Sorry to hear you are no longer enjoying the site..

It works for me right now..

Good luck wherever you go.

If u do 3 pushups 3 situps and scream i am a tiger as load as you can you will feel better

Well it cannot hurt anyway

"Fab isn't for everyone.

You need to be thick skinned and/ totally laid back.

If it's getting to you, have a break.

Nita"

Thick skinned ........ agree with that

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

o/p as it's been mentioned, just ignore the bad and focus on the good. Some great people in here. Humour, information, sex...what's not to like?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You can't name & shame on here, but I have seen some people think that their horse is higher than everyone else's, putting other posters down doesn't make you big nor clever.

this!"

and that's the reason you may leave,because of a few people being idiots? Seriously?

I think most people on here are great they're the reason I stay.

this!

and that's the reason you may leave,because of a few people being idiots? Seriously?

I think most people on here are great they're the reason I stay."

Yes I agree with you. I'll stay for the people like yourself

Just got home from work and all is good in the World now. Going to take your advice and ignore them all.

I've ad too bite my tongue a couple of time today mind....

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Don't announce it .... just do it and go!

"Don't announce it .... just do it and go!

"

Sorry

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"People are people so why should it be.... "

That you and I should get along so awfully.

This does sum up fab in s nutshell sometimes

» Add a new message to this topic