FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'd do that again!

I'd do that again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

There have been a few threads looking forward to 2019 and lamenting the bad things in 2018 for many people, but what good things do you remember from the last calendar year?

What will sit long in the memory in a good way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The heatwave..Loved it.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"The heatwave..Loved it."

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Going on holiday in October and December..

Half the price of summer and even more rewarding

A holiday in Gran Canaria with all my children and grandchildren.

We probably won't all go away together again.

Manchester (he/him)

Oh god yes!

I was thinking from a more personal note but yes, that was brilliant, throw in the world Cup too and it was a fantastic summer

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

World Cup

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

World Cup its coming home or not as the case maybe

Agree. Sitting in the garden sunbathing drinking gin. Perfect

"There have been a few threads looking forward to 2019 and lamenting the bad things in 2018 for many people, but what good things do you remember from the last calendar year?

What will sit long in the memory in a good way?

"

I was happy. For most of the year, I was in a very very happy place and I will never forget those memories.

I also got to travel out of the country 3 times this year.

The end of the year has been pretty unforgiving, but when I think back to earlier in the year, it helps. So overall, I am greatful

Manchester (he/him)

For me, there are a few personal things that I will carry with me for a very long time. The top one of that was committing to and running a marathon, I learnt a lot about myself from that.

"For me, there are a few personal things that I will carry with me for a very long time. The top one of that was committing to and running a marathon, I learnt a lot about myself from that. "

Congrats on the marathon mate! I do a lot of running myself and I am hoping to take part in my first marathon next year

Having sex for the first time and seeing my first actual boob.

Manchester (he/him)

"For me, there are a few personal things that I will carry with me for a very long time. The top one of that was committing to and running a marathon, I learnt a lot about myself from that.

Congrats on the marathon mate! I do a lot of running myself and I am hoping to take part in my first marathon next year "

Brilliant! It's an amazing experience and really worth every ounce of what you put in. I'm wanting to run 3 next year. If my body holds up!

Manchester (he/him)

"Having sex for the first time and seeing my first actual boob."

Congratulations, it's a special moment in everyone's life. I hope that next year it will be a woman's boob

"Having sex for the first time and seeing my first actual boob."

How long did you last?

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere down south

"For me, there are a few personal things that I will carry with me for a very long time. The top one of that was committing to and running a marathon, I learnt a lot about myself from that. "

I don't think I ever got to congratulate you for this achievement, well done you. One day I will get there, one day

For me, in 2018 I got to meet some amazing new friends. Some I am looking forward to meeting in 2019. These I know are going to be true friends for years to come, mwah!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

For me it was

1. Passing my med qualifications in January that secured my job

2. My first club visit

3. A very memorable extended meet and to visit a place I’ve never been and fell in love with

4. My first social with a great +1

5. That I’m heading into 2019 in a really good place - health wise, mentally and physically- Bonus!

And of course making lots of great friends here all be most of them virtual

Manchester (he/him)

"For me, there are a few personal things that I will carry with me for a very long time. The top one of that was committing to and running a marathon, I learnt a lot about myself from that.

I don't think I ever got to congratulate you for this achievement, well done you. One day I will get there, one day

For me, in 2018 I got to meet some amazing new friends. Some I am looking forward to meeting in 2019. These I know are going to be true friends for years to come, mwah! "

It took me a while to realise who you are then! Name changes are a pain! Thank you! And the improvement that you've made since we first started chatting is huge. I was running less than you are now when I started my training!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I can honestly say 2018 has been one of the best years of my life - it has been crazy mad non stop whirlwind of adventures, I will never forget.

From meeting a bunch of loons at the STP Oct '17, a group of us bonded, we formed a squad, friends for life, through thick & thin, always there for each other.

To quote a very beautiful Xmas gift from one "best friends are the sisters we chose"

I've met some incredible people, shared experiences beyond anything I'd imagined...and now able to imagine much more!

Meeting someone who has become an important part of my life, something I wasn't looking for or had even imagined possible, but oh, I'm glad it did.

2019, bring it on.

Looking forward to the next chapter of Fablife.

I have the best of people around me, and I can't wait to explore our lives together.

It's not going to be dull.

» Add a new message to this topic