FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chatting to people without verifications

Chatting to people without verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So,Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Here is my point:Each time I chat to someone that doesn't have verifications,they seem to be a fake profile..I say this because when I ask for a video chat they disappear...

I know everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt and a chance,as we all started without verifications...But at this point I'm just disappointed and about to chat to just people who has been verified

Am I wrong?The site seems to have a fair amount of fake profiles

Sorry for the long thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't video chat, and didn't before I was verified either, it doesn't make them fake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a good way of ing them out early.

people have to start somewhere, but if they’ve been on the site over a year without a veri, then i leave well alone.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So,Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Here is my point:Each time I chat to someone that doesn't have verifications,they seem to be a fake profile..I say this because when I ask for a video chat they disappear...

I know everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt and a chance,as we all started without verifications...But at this point I'm just disappointed and about to chat to just people who has been verified

Sorry for the long thread"

We also have no inclination for video chat, we are however more than happy to travel to people for a social.

Cal

They might choose to chat to you if they are shy because you state you dont use kik so video chat would not be needed.

Do you find verified people are quick to go on video calls?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I'm not sure I'd know how to video chat.

Perhaps the people you're nattering to don't have the facility?

Who knows.

I'm not sure it means they're fake though.

Follow your gut is my best advice really.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I just got verified on Friday and afterwards was literally flooded with messages. So I assume your correct some people won’t chat with unverified people but as mentioned it’s a viscous circle. I have had people get arsy when I ask for a face pic ffs x

"people have to start somewhere, but if they’ve been on the site over a year without a veri, then i leave well alone."

We had no verifications for the first 2years of being on the site. Certainly not fake. Did not really care if we received any or not..

I'm a real guy, currently with no verifications, but like someone else on this thread said, I don't have cam facility in here. Maybe it's a membership thing?

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I've been on the site for over a year and met, social and naughty, quite a number of people. Many who I consider friends. Some have left, or left and come back.

I understand the concerns about it, but I personally don't much care for veri's. I know this will limit my interaction with people because of points mentioned already. So be it.

I find veri's impersonal and I know its a naughty site, but rating someone seems like, 'I give them a 7 out of 10 almost'

I understand its invaluble when meeting, particularly from a fem point of view, that you are not meeting someone odd.

So swings and roundabouts.

We also have no inclination for video chat, we are however more than happy to travel to people for a social.

Cal"

Well I suggested to meet for a social and the person in question disappeared

"I've been on the site for over a year and met, social and naughty, quite a number of people. Many who I consider friends. Some have left, or left and come back.

I understand the concerns about it, but I personally don't much care for veri's. I know this will limit my interaction with people because of points mentioned already. So be it.

I find veri's impersonal and I know its a naughty site, but rating someone seems like, 'I give them a 7 out of 10 almost'

I understand its invaluble when meeting, particularly from a fem point of view, that you are not meeting someone odd.

So swings and roundabouts. "

Understandable but for us, unless they're a new profile, we're pretty suspicious of anyone who doesn't have a green tick. Mainly from our interactions with those that don't

C

"They might choose to chat to you if they are shy because you state you dont use kik so video chat would not be needed.

Do you find verified people are quick to go on video calls?"

Not really,and I never ask anyone for a video call unless I feel something doesn't add up...If you have 2-3 pics,no friends only pics,no verifications, and when I ask for more pics you suddenly seem to not have a social life and don't have more pics,I find is too many red signals...

Maybe i'm paranoid? I don't see the reason to advertise something that is not there,as I don't see reasons to put fake pics up ..

You might not be my type,I might not be yours,but you will definitely be somebody else's type..So I don't see the reason to hide..

I don't video chat people I've not met, well very rarely. I've met a few people without veris. I just go by gut instinct. I've had people with veris who haven't turned up.

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I've been on the site for over a year and met, social and naughty, quite a number of people. Many who I consider friends. Some have left, or left and come back.

So swings and roundabouts.

Understandable but for us, unless they're a new profile, we're pretty suspicious of anyone who doesn't have a green tick. Mainly from our interactions with those that don't

C"

I totally understand. You HAVE to take great care. This place is full of immature fools and you are giving to them you trust in the most intimate fashion.

I also want to add that in addition to the above, I have met some, who are not my fab friends, who I contact regularly as we exchanged numbers, so don't need to show the world by being fab friends. Sorry peeps.. Ranting a little here.

In a town Fab forgot

"They might choose to chat to you if they are shy because you state you dont use kik so video chat would not be needed.

Not really,and I never ask anyone for a video call unless I feel something doesn't add up...If you have 2-3 pics,no friends only pics,no verifications, and when I ask for more pics you suddenly seem to not have a social life and don't have more pics,I find is too many red signals...

Maybe i'm paranoid? I don't see the reason to advertise something that is not there,as I don't see reasons to put fake pics up ..

You might not be my type,I might not be yours,but you will definitely be somebody else's type..So I don't see the reason to hide.."

It's not paranoia, it's following your instinct.

An invaluable tool on here.

Conversely I've been asked to go into the cam rooms and prove I'm genuine.

I said I don't have the facility on my phone. If you're really worried have a look at my veris.

"Ah yes, but veris can't be faked"

It’s not just the unverified that are fake, there are some verified fakes as well!

Why are you disappointed? It's a good thing that they disappear. You're not compatible and they're not wasting your time.

Your gut told you they seemed dodgy. You should feel happy. x

In a town Fab forgot

Why are you disappointed? It's a good thing that they disappear. You're not compatible and they're not wasting your time.

Your gut told you they seemed dodgy. You should feel happy. x"

This.^

I wouldn't have video chatted with anyone, to prove I was real. Just not my thing. There are other ways to prove real or not

Nice to see you lady.

All I can recommend is that you block non verified people on your message filters.

Also newbies if there is an option for that

A lot of people join to see what it's all about then get scared and leave. But some do delete then return with same pics daily.

One couple I keep blocking because they do this all the time then message me again on return.

Stupid yes, but that's them and not you.

Good luck,hope to see you make more contribution on the forum.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I've met some great guys who were unverified, I think the reluctant ones are just married! I just avoid anything fishy, can't be bothered any more!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

There is plenty of fakes on here not doubt and I don’t have any verification but I am not fake.

Going on your profile I would question yours as fake as one of your verifications the guy has known you 5years but you have only been on here 3 months that alone means I would worry about you.

There is plenty of fakes on here not doubt and I don’t have any verification but I am not fake.

Going on your profile I would question yours as fake as one of your verifications the guy has known you 5years but you have only been on here 3 months that alone means I would worry about you.

"

You would worry that people know each other in the real world?

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

You might not be my type,I might not be yours,but you will definitely be somebody else's type..So I don't see the reason to hide..

I said I don't have the facility on my phone. If you're really worried have a look at my veris.

"

Yeah all 70 of them. Bet they’re from profiles with the ‘stolen’ usernames of people who did Christmas names and can’t get their original ones back now!

maidenhead

You would worry that people know each other in the real world? "

No but only being on here 3months and only just fucking a guy known for 5 years would be a big question mark for me lol.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Before I was verified I was asked to video chat with someone and I refused. It's of no interest to me. Same with KIK.

Happy to meet up for a social first, or a cuppa and don't mind if I'm not to the ladies taste.

But I'm not videochatting or sharing naughty photos with strangers online.

Not the way I operate.

I'm not verified by people but it's rare I chat privately on here also. Normally I use the forums and cams.

I have encountered quite a few fake profiles however. There does seem to be a lot.

maidenhead

Before I was verified I was asked to video chat with someone and I refused. It's of no interest to me. Same with KIK.

Happy to meet up for a social first, or a cuppa and don't mind if I'm not to the ladies taste.

Not the way I operate.

"

Totally agree with you.

No but only being on here 3months and only just fucking a guy known for 5 years would be a big question mark for me lol.

"

Verifications aren't just about fucking.

I knew someone for 20 years before I fucked him.

Not the way I operate.

Totally agree with you. "

I don't ask to video chat in order to see people naked...I see plenty of unsolicited naked pics already,don't need video chat for it...

As I wrote before,I would only ask for video chat if there are red signals all over the place.

I have zero interest in asking for naked pics from anyone...

If I feel something is not right and ask to video chat and you refuse that's fine...You saved both our times as I won't insist and will block whoever it is,and that's it...

We will both find new people who will definitely be more suited.I'm not here to waste anyone's time,that's why my profile is so clear about what I like or not...

And I won't deal with people that are wasting my time either .

maidenhead

I knew someone for 20 years before I fucked him. "

Sadly you don’t get the point lol

So how are the non veri people supposed to get veried? Fab should do more when opening up an account. Mobile phone veri, pic veri, email veri to stop the fake accounts

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If you are already having doubts enough to ask for a video chat surely those doubts are enough not to want to take things further anyway?

The slightest doubt in my mind about someone, genuine or fake, is enough for me to end the conversation and move on - I don't need to "prove" someone is not real.

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"

We haven’t been on this site long but we are on others,, someone we know well off another site that we have met several times seen us on here and verified us, probably won’t do many more than that as verification seems like encyclopaedia of who’s doing who, we like to be discrete

Not the way I operate.

Totally agree with you.

I don't ask to video chat in order to see people naked...I see plenty of unsolicited naked pics already,don't need video chat for it...

As I wrote before,I would only ask for video chat if there are red signals all over the place.

If I feel something is not right and ask to video chat and you refuse that's fine...You saved both our times as I won't insist and will block whoever it is,and that's it...

We will both find new people who will definitely be more suited.I'm not here to waste anyone's time,that's why my profile is so clear about what I like or not...

And I won't deal with people that are wasting my time either ."

For me it's not about wasting my time. It's the identity of the person on the end of the other device I don't know.

When I first joined the site, I talked with someone I believed was a woman and she was verified. We shared photos (I don't have any naughty photos).

She asked to meet up twice and on both occasions I was stood up. First time, I asked about it and she apologised and said something came up.

Second time I suspected she would do the same so put the ball in her court about arrangements and she did it again.

I have my suspicions about the account but it just shows what we've got to deal with.

Anyone that asks me for a face pic without offering one or a dick pic, sets the alarm bells off.

A video chat is a good way to see who you are speaking to and that's fine.

I take people that are happy to meet seriously. So I offer a face to face day time in a public place. If she wants to meet up again, great, If she doesn't, not a problem.

Helps out unserious people

Sadly you don’t get the point lol"

So explain.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/18 10:30:02]

So explain."

Take the time to check my profile properly and you will also see there are more verifications sweetheart...

It was a very happy coincidence for me to find someone I had met so long ago in here...And it actually mitigated many of my doubts and helped me start in the site...

After him I've met other gents,as my verifications clarify..

I don't show all of them as the first ones were to show I was real,the rest I prefer to keep them private and enjoy the memories...If I meet the same guy more than once I don't see why I should write about it on Fabs each time.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm sure it's in the FAQ's ..no reply is a polite no thank you for whatever reason

Delete block move forward, find someone who interests joy and you them.

Simples.

I will chat with them but havnt met one yet

Not the way I operate.

Totally agree with you.

And I won't deal with people that are wasting my time either ."

Spot on and a very sensible way to operate. Lot's of fantasists and cheaters on here to sift out.

"

We have been on here on and off for over 6 years. Had breaks from the scene and deleted old profiles with plenty of verifications. We could ask our friends on the scene for new verifications but not fussed about it. So yes you can have a profile for a couple of months and know someone from the scene for years.

Eski

So explain.

Take the time to check my profile properly and you will also see there are more verifications sweetheart...

It was a very happy coincidence for me to find someone I had met so long ago in here...And it actually mitigated many of my doubts and helped me start in the site...

After him I've met other gents,as my verifications clarify..

I don't show all of them as the first ones were to show I was real,the rest I prefer to keep them private and enjoy the memories...If I meet the same guy more than once I don't see why I should write about it on Fabs each time."

I wasn't asking you to explain. I agree with you.

In a town Fab forgot

Yeah all 70 of them. Bet they’re from profiles with the ‘stolen’ usernames of people who did Christmas names and can’t get their original ones back now! "

I put a lot of work into creating 102 fake profiles to verify my profile, plus the God knows how many fake profiles to write the first lot of fake profiles.

It's bloody hard work this fake account, fake veri lark.

I've had to create a spreadsheet and venn diagrams just to keep track.

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I don't video chat, and didn't before I was verified either, it doesn't make them fake. "

I agree. I hate video chat and don't dont either. Also reg fb was unverified when I met him and still meet 3 years on.

Come to think of it how do u get verified if nobody ever met unverified users??? x

Not the way I operate.

Totally agree with you.

For me it's not about wasting my time. It's the identity of the person on the end of the other device I don't know.

When I first joined the site, I talked with someone I believed was a woman and she was verified. We shared photos (I don't have any naughty photos).

She asked to meet up twice and on both occasions I was stood up. First time, I asked about it and she apologised and said something came up.

Second time I suspected she would do the same so put the ball in her court about arrangements and she did it again.

I have my suspicions about the account but it just shows what we've got to deal with.

Anyone that asks me for a face pic without offering one or a dick pic, sets the alarm bells off.

I take people that are happy to meet seriously. So I offer a face to face day time in a public place. If she wants to meet up again, great, If she doesn't, not a problem.

Helps out unserious people"

The problem with video chat is some men will use it just to get a wank out of a woman. They just need to see the face, without any sex talk.

I've just rejoined after a long break, and am (currently) unverified. If I was having a decent chat and the other person was happy to meet,then no issues with meeting up, we all have to start somewhere. A no show would mean no second chance though.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I don't video chat, and didn't before I was verified either, it doesn't make them fake.

I agree. I hate video chat and don't dont either. Also reg fb was unverified when I met him and still meet 3 years on.

Come to think of it how do u get verified if nobody ever met unverified users??? x"

Exactly, someone's got to do it

I've met a few unverified people. It's no different to meeting people with loads of verifications if you use a bit of common sense.

Not the way I operate.

Totally agree with you.

Helps out unserious people

The problem with video chat is some men will use it just to get a wank out of a woman. They just need to see the face, without any sex talk. "

Indeed. I prefer chatting here to get a feel for the person, then a social and we'll see what happens next.

"I don't video chat, and didn't before I was verified either, it doesn't make them fake.

Come to think of it how do u get verified if nobody ever met unverified users??? x

Exactly, someone's got to do it

I've met a few unverified people. It's no different to meeting people with loads of verifications if you use a bit of common sense. "

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

From your perspective I'd suggest you're encountering the fact there are not so many genuine Male profiles not that they are fake per se just not able to follow through

A verified may or may not help some fabricate those too

From the Male perspective there are far more fake profiles ie profiles who are almost certainly not the person they project or on here for the reasons they project

Ie 18 year old teen mum take me in all my holes

Then reads innocent newby

Amongst a plethora of other pure fiction profiles

All that said wish you were closer op x

I don't video chat. Or publish my verifications. I don't meet often (probably 4 times a year ish). That said. The last person I met (same as his pic) was verified. Still ended up being a full weight prick - not in a good way

By *onyGalWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I wouldn’t video chat, I generally talk to people long enough for them to know I’m not fake.. but I would also vanish if demanded to go on video chat out of principle

Oh not been verified yet I’m real god dam it lol

We don’t have any Veri’s as we have been unable to meet yet due to life constraints

We are totally genuine though

I chatted to a ‘girl’ the other day who seemed genuine but their profile is hidden which would appear they could be fakes. Even though face pics where sent from both sides

By *tarbuck007Man  over a year ago

up2no good

Sometimes video chatting is not as good as meeting in person im a happy guy to verify myself either way that will give me a chance as well to who im going to meet etc

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have never had a video chat with anyone. My previous profile had almost 200 verifications so it didn't put people off meeting me.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I guess there are just lots of men who join to look at photos and wank and little else I don't know if it makes them fake though just someone who wastes peoples time unless their profile clearly says so.

"I guess there are just lots of men who join to look at photos and wank and little else I don't know if it makes them fake though just someone who wastes peoples time unless their profile clearly says so."

What's the point of this? Are men really that odd?

» Add a new message to this topic