FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shibari

Shibari

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for courses and information on Shibari, best teacher's and places to learn ? Any experrts on here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try a fetish site that does munches and events.

There's plenty of skilled teachers there

"Try a fetish site that does munches and events.

There's plenty of skilled teachers there"

Agreed. Fet sites and munches are definitely the best go to

Thank you, just looking for any recommendations and people with personal experience on here

Search from your local peer rope group

Thanks for the replies...but I'm aware of the use of the internet and searching on other sites...I was more interested if anyone on here had personal experience with courses or their own experience.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/18 08:53:42]

Yes my personal experience, being friends with riggers who in some cases are very well known on the fet scene is, as already stated, search your local peer rope group.

I'm slightly confused why you are dismissing the answers you have been given?

We both tried this once in Japan, more known as kinbaku. Pretty intricate stuff. Went to a professional as the knots are pretty intricate.

Sorry if it came across that way , I'm just after more details I suppose, and the experiences people have on here ...I've searched the internet and I've looked at fetish sites .. munches are also covered...but as anyone completed a course or skilled themselves on here. Or even a specific recommendation ..I hope that is clearer.

I'm aware of courses in Brighton but personal experience from anyone on here is what I'm ultimately after.

"Sorry if it came across that way , I'm just after more details I suppose, and the experiences people have on here ...I've searched the internet and I've looked at fetish sites .. munches are also covered...but as anyone completed a course or skilled themselves on here. Or even a specific recommendation ..I hope that is clearer.

I'm aware of courses in Brighton but personal experience from anyone on here is what I'm ultimately after. "

Experience? I'm afraid not

"Thank you, just looking for any recommendations and people with personal experience on here"

Sadly I've not found much on here. All my experience has come from another site and play partners.

"Sorry if it came across that way , I'm just after more details I suppose, and the experiences people have on here ...I've searched the internet and I've looked at fetish sites .. munches are also covered...but as anyone completed a course or skilled themselves on here. Or even a specific recommendation ..I hope that is clearer.

I'm aware of courses in Brighton but personal experience from anyone on here is what I'm ultimately after.

Experience? I'm afraid not"

This joke was wasted

Did you mean Knott ...as a play on words ??

"Did you mean Knott ...as a play on words ??"

Yes

"Did you mean Knott ...as a play on words ??

Yes"

Then you need to say Knott, not 'not'

"Then you need to say Knott, not 'not' "

No,it was meant to be a play o........forget it,I can't be arsed, I've got an hangover

You can do permanent damage if you aren't aware of the risks, so at the very minimum, look into the safety aspects. A beginner class should cover this.

There are regular rope events at Xtasia: 'WhatKnot' rope munch, is on 20th January, 3-8pm & £5 entry.

Very friendly, knowledgeable people, who can guide and advise.

Xtasia have an online events calendar (actually two - one for fetish and one for swinging events).

There's a peer rope workshop at SWAMP in Bristol (OMG club), 2nd Sunday of alternate months, 2-6pm.

December was burlesque, so 13th Jan *should* be rope.

I've been tying regularly with a rope bunny, for almost a year. Still doing floor/bed work at the moment. Probably be another 12 months, before I start attempting suspensions.

The frequent practice definitely helps, otherwise you forget what you've learned.

As others have mentioned, the kink community would be a good place to find experts in this field. Fab gets grumpy and bans you, if you mention their site name but Googling 'FL bdsm kink' should get you there.

Yeah if it's a play on words I always thought you use the word it's not supposed to be ....like

I 'wood' like to show you a good time with my massive hard on (not the best example)

"You can do permanent damage if you aren't aware of the risks, so at the very minimum, look into the safety aspects. A beginner class should cover this.

There are regular rope events at Xtasia: 'WhatKnot' rope munch, is on 20th January, 3-8pm & £5 entry.

Very friendly, knowledgeable people, who can guide and advise.

Xtasia have an online events calendar (actually two - one for fetish and one for swinging events).

There's a peer rope workshop at SWAMP in Bristol (OMG club), 2nd Sunday of alternate months, 2-6pm.

December was burlesque, so 13th Jan *should* be rope.

I've been tying regularly with a rope bunny, for almost a year. Still doing floor/bed work at the moment. Probably be another 12 months, before I start attempting suspensions.

The frequent practice definitely helps, otherwise you forget what you've learned.

As others have mentioned, the kink community would be a good place to find experts in this field. Fab gets grumpy and bans you, if you mention their site name but Googling 'FL bdsm kink' should get you there."

This is exactly what I was looking for regarding advice thank you

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Looking for courses and information on Shibari, best teacher's and places to learn ? Any experrts on here ? "
find your nearest pearrope workshop and go along have a look at twoknotty boys on u tube step by step vidio guides and books .find your nearest fetish munch join the popular FETish LIFE style site and find people local to you but above all enjoy and dont get hung up on knots

"Thank you, just looking for any recommendations and people with personal experience on here

Sadly I've not found much on here. All my experience has come from another site and play partners. "

Yes I've experienced it but not much from this site. There are other fetish sites where you'd get more information

» Add a new message to this topic