FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pushy people

Pushy people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lg1000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You chat, you share photos and agree to chat in the new year once Christmas is over.

Then you receive a barrage of messages asking if you can meet today/ tonight. Messages about them being a Dom at the meet (not our thing).

Do people think persistence works, or are they just that stupid that they actually don't read the messages/ profiles... X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha, certainly not, but unfortunately some men let their horniness get the better of them so decorum and manners go out of the window

Nothing worse than people being pushy , if we get bombarded with messages/ requests & needy people we simply say “ thanks but not for us “ our normal life comes first, we’re here for fun not drama

persistence doesn’t work, can’t stand pushiness, we get it a lot on our couples profile, we always tell them, we will discuss meeting when we are ready to, most guys don’t seem to have the patience though.

"You chat, you share photos and agree to chat in the new year once Christmas is over.

Then you receive a barrage of messages asking if you can meet today/ tonight. Messages about them being a Dom at the meet (not our thing).

Do people think persistence works, or are they just that stupid that they actually don't read the messages/ profiles... X"

He probably had a few beers and got a bit horny (happens to the best of us).

On the plus side, you know he's not compatible with you now, so you can wave him goodbye.

One day last week we had a message from a guy at 7:09 in the morning. I remember that as he said the tube in the message.

One of us read it.

Ten minutes later he sent another message complaining that we hadn't replied.

We might have replied to the first one had he not sent the second. Impatience is not attractive.

Bedfordshire

"You chat, you share photos and agree to chat in the new year once Christmas is over.

Do people think persistence works, or are they just that stupid that they actually don't read the messages/ profiles... X

He probably had a few beers and got a bit horny (happens to the best of us)."

It's happened a lot to be honest. First few times we were forgiving! Xx

Bedfordshire

"On the plus side, you know he's not compatible with you now, so you can wave him goodbye."

Very true. And that's what I said to him x

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 26/12/18 07:28:56]

"Haha, certainly not, but unfortunately some men let their horniness get the better of them so decorum and manners go out of the window "

This is why you should never message when horny, it’s the same principle as food shopping when you are hungry, never a good idea.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I get a lot of this, 4 yesterday. I just tell them they've actually put me off by being pushy and demanding, then I say bye. The worst offenders will find themselves blocked.

Bedfordshire

[Removed by poster at 26/12/18 07:28:27]

Bedfordshire

"One day last week we had a message from a guy at 7:09 in the morning. I remember that as he said the tube in the message.

One of us read it.

Ten minutes later he sent another message complaining that we hadn't replied.

We might have replied to the first one had he not sent the second. Impatience is not attractive."

Exactly this!! I know single men have it tough in here so I do try be diplomatic and understanding but it's so hard when they become idiots xx

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I get it a lot....

Any pushy moaning men get an instant block.

We had a very pushy person message us more than once. We politely said we are not interested 5 or 6 times as we believe there's no need to be rude. Anyway the final response from this person was aimed at the husband. They said "I hope your slut leaves you". Charming x

"We had a very pushy person message us more than once. We politely said we are not interested 5 or 6 times as we believe there's no need to be rude. Anyway the final response from this person was aimed at the husband. They said "I hope your slut leaves you". Charming x"

Ooo, everybody must be flocking to meet them, such a charmer!

"Yes I get it a lot....

Any pushy moaning men get an instant block."

In all fairness we’ve had it from women too.

When we started, out of politeness we carried on chatting to pushy people. We found that the more pushy they were, the less likely to meet. We now mentally file pushy under F for 'Fantasist'.

It's not just limited to men , although because of the sheer numbers it a higher percentage but even couples will send pics then ask several times if we like them ... Surely not replying is the polite way to say no ? . Begging to give the men a chance is also never going to get them anywhere. The best men are the ones we find .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It's not just limited to men , although because of the sheer numbers it a higher percentage but even couples will send pics then ask several times if we like them ... Surely not replying is the polite way to say no ? . Begging to give the men a chance is also never going to get them anywhere. The best men are the ones we find . "

I've actually found couples to be worse than single guys for ignoring profiles and being persistent.

True, very few people read the bio . 99% of Men just don't think when it comes to it...we recently let men message again, it's pointless tbh.

"We had a very pushy person message us more than once. We politely said we are not interested 5 or 6 times as we believe there's no need to be rude. Anyway the final response from this person was aimed at the husband. They said "I hope your slut leaves you". Charming x"

Unfortunately there can be some right idiots on here and there are some guys on here that give the rest of us a bad name. It is very hard on here for single guys but that is no excuse for rudeness.

The ones that are make it even more difficult for the rest of us.

That said I have encountered rude cpls and single women on here and a number of time wasting ones, as well.... let down at the last minute.

I guess as this site is made up of a cross section of society then unfortunately you are going to get just that...... a cross section of society..... warts an’ all...... well hopefully not lol

C x

[Removed by poster at 26/12/18 08:11:56]

"We had a very pushy person message us more than once. We politely said we are not interested 5 or 6 times as we believe there's no need to be rude. Anyway the final response from this person was aimed at the husband. They said "I hope your slut leaves you". Charming x

Unfortunately there can be some right idiots on here and there are some guys on here that give the rest of us a bad name. It is very hard on here for single guys but that is no excuse for rudeness.

The ones that are make it even more difficult for the rest of us.

That said I have encountered rude cpls and single women on here and a number of time wasting ones, as well.... let down at the last minute.

I guess as this site is made up of a cross section of society then unfortunately you are going to get just that...... a cross section of society..... warts an’ all...... well hopefully not lol

C x"

Agreed. We have never sent a rude reply ever. We simply say no Thank you and wish them luck. We perfer people to tell us if we are not their type. And would expect others to not be pushy and take no for an anwser x

» Add a new message to this topic