FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wow

Wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *willfindyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Just being called an ignorant cunt.. all I said was did t read my profile??? 1 wonders.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *willfindyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Now I a whore

By *lim Jim 68Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

Just block them...merry Xmas to you!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Harsh but on the bright side you know who not to meet

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Merry Christmas, I've revealed myself to be someone you don't want to meet and have spared you the work!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ignore, report, move on

Whatever u do dont do a thread about it

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Now I a whore"

Sorry, I'm a bi man,so can't reply to bi women such as yourself

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Now I a whore

Sorry, I'm a bi man,so can't reply to bi women such as yourself "

But you could reply to Bi "women" like me

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

Block them and don't give them a second thought. You are neither OP.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Now I a whore

But you could reply to Bi "women" like me "

Aww shurrup you filthy tart

Cornwall

"Now I a whore

But you could reply to Bi "women" like me

Aww shurrup you filthy tart "

Just your type then ... (stop hijacking the ladys' thread too)

I've had some ridiculously rude messages in the last 48 hours I can only assume that people have been hitting the booze a bit early. It's never pleasant to receive messages like that but the best thing to do is block and move on.

I’ve had some lovely compliments this morning...all from men

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had some ridiculously rude messages in the last 48 hours I can only assume that people have been hitting the booze a bit early. It's never pleasant tm receive messages like that but the best thing to do is block and move on. "

I only send sleazy messages, am I in the clear?

Don't let it ruin your day, press the block button and move on. x

"Just being called an ignorant cunt.. all I said was did t read my profile??? 1 wonders."

What are you wondering?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Just being called an ignorant cunt.. all I said was did t read my profile??? 1 wonders.

What are you wondering?"

Why people didn't read his profile you Cuntess

"I've had some ridiculously rude messages in the last 48 hours I can only assume that people have been hitting the booze a bit early. It's never pleasant to receive messages like that but the best thing to do is block and move on. "

I've been thinking that too actually. I don't get abuse all that often but there's been some terrible ones the last few days. Like you say, no biggie to ignore, just noticed the increase too.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've been thinking that too actually. I don't get abuse all that often but there's been some terrible ones the last few days. Like you say, no biggie to ignore, just noticed the increase too."

Good job I'm a man then and don't get messages

I find I get most abuse from guys under 35 who have been on the site for less than a few months, they have nothing on their profile, they put no effort into messages other than "meet now" normally. Then when I ignore it or reply with no thank you they get nasty. I genuinely think they come on a site like this thinking it's going to be wall to wall pussy, they can put in no effort and because they're young and fit we're going to swoon. Then they get frustrated and just become abusive.

Manchester (she/her)

I probably get abuse fairly evenly among age groups of guys. But there is certainly a larger subset of younger fit guys who think they can flex in my general direction and I'll give them anything they want and be grateful. I'll admire their pictures, but that kind of attitude makes them horrendously unattractive.

"I probably get abuse fairly evenly among age groups of guys. But there is certainly a larger subset of younger fit guys who think they can flex in my general direction and I'll give them anything they want and be grateful. I'll admire their pictures, but that kind of attitude makes them horrendously unattractive. "

Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down".

Manchester (she/her)

"I probably get abuse fairly evenly among age groups of guys. But there is certainly a larger subset of younger fit guys who think they can flex in my general direction and I'll give them anything they want and be grateful. I'll admire their pictures, but that kind of attitude makes them horrendously unattractive.

Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". "

I've had that too! Or "I'm not desperate, I can have anyone I want here." "Go on then" isn't the answer they're looking for.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". "
I have just sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard. There are some true cockwombles on here LOL.

Manchester (she/her)

"Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". I have just sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard. There are some true cockwombles on here LOL."

I've had it from both some stunningly physically attractive people, and occasionally from people who are... shall we say on the opposite end of the spectrum.

"Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". I have just sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard. There are some true cockwombles on here LOL."

Thats just one of the more pleasant ones. Lol. There is always the "I'm too good for you anyway, I only messaged because I felt sorry for you". They don't bother me, I block and move on.

"I probably get abuse fairly evenly among age groups of guys. But there is certainly a larger subset of younger fit guys who think they can flex in my general direction and I'll give them anything they want and be grateful. I'll admire their pictures, but that kind of attitude makes them horrendously unattractive.

Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". "

you should have just said you would meet him at XXX o'clock at XXX place and leave him there hanging with an attitude like that.

Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down".

you should have just said you would meet him at XXX o'clock at XXX place and leave him there hanging with an attitude like that."

You don't think that would prove him right if she did that?

I enjoy abusive messages. I count how many messages are exchanged till they block... I sure as hell won't block

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

you should have just said you would meet him at XXX o'clock at XXX place and leave him there hanging with an attitude like that.

You don't think that would prove him right if she did that?"

Yeah wtf is this why I've been stood up?

Manchester (she/her)

"Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". I have just sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard. There are some true cockwombles on here LOL.

Thats just one of the more pleasant ones. Lol. There is always the "I'm too good for you anyway, I only messaged because I felt sorry for you". They don't bother me, I block and move on. "

I only want you because you're easy, you'll never get a husband or have kids if you don't shape up.

"Exactly. Iv even had one guy say " someone like me isn't allowed to turn someone like him down". I have just sprayed my coffee all over my keyboard. There are some true cockwombles on here LOL.

Thats just one of the more pleasant ones. Lol. There is always the "I'm too good for you anyway, I only messaged because I felt sorry for you". They don't bother me, I block and move on.

I only want you because you're easy, you'll never get a husband or have kids if you don't shape up. "

Yes exactly, I probably get about 2 messages a week asking if I want to be impregnated.

Or "how come a woman like you is single".

I think there is an assumption that a single woman in her 30's is desperate, wanting a husband and babies.

They never think, maybe I just enjoy sex.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I've had some ridiculously rude messages in the last 48 hours I can only assume that people have been hitting the booze a bit early. It's never pleasant to receive messages like that but the best thing to do is block and move on. "

Sorry to hear that. Some people are just c*nts. Good filter though.

Manchester (she/her)

I only want you because you're easy, you'll never get a husband or have kids if you don't shape up.

Yes exactly, I probably get about 2 messages a week asking if I want to be impregnated.

Or "how come a woman like you is single".

I think there is an assumption that a single woman in her 30's is desperate, wanting a husband and babies.

They never think, maybe I just enjoy sex. "

Women? Liking sex? Get out!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lots for me in the last 48hrs as well. Typically ending in stuff like don't want to meet a fat slut/whore/cunt like you anyway. Oh really? Why message then? Blocked lol.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I feel left out, I've not had any abuse this week! There's still time though.

Chester/Wirral

"I feel left out, I've not had any abuse this week! There's still time though. "

*PM sent*

"Lots for me in the last 48hrs as well. Typically ending in stuff like don't want to meet a fat slut/whore/cunt like you anyway. Oh really? Why message then? Blocked lol. "

So many women have the same about the last couple of days. There Must be something in the water. ( I suspect vodka)

Some people get frustrated and abusive though why they think it will improve their chances im at a loss over because4 all that happens is people warn their friends off them.

Manchester (she/her)

I've had a good run recently. Not none, but not much. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I just tell them they're really hot and out of my league. It blows their minds.

Cornwall

"Lots for me in the last 48hrs as well. Typically ending in stuff like don't want to meet a fat slut/whore/cunt like you anyway. Oh really? Why message then? Blocked lol. "

I'd meet yer ... despite the slut/whore thing

"Some people get frustrated and abusive though why they think it will improve their chances im at a loss over because4 all that happens is people warn their friends off them. "

Uch I don't think they think they'll get anywhere with it. The really bad ones are just daft wee boys getting a kick out of thinking they'll shock you I reckon.

Chester/Wirral

I just tell them they're really hot and out of my league. It blows their minds. "

So that wasn't sincere?

Manchester (she/her)

"Some people get frustrated and abusive though why they think it will improve their chances im at a loss over because4 all that happens is people warn their friends off them.

Uch I don't think they think they'll get anywhere with it. The really bad ones are just daft wee boys getting a kick out of thinking they'll shock you I reckon. "

I think those are the ones who send you long rants about how they're going to fuck you until you beg for mercy. Sometimes I reply (in not enough detail for a wank) telling them how short that falls of (something much more shocking I've actually done).

I just tell them they're really hot and out of my league. It blows their minds. "

I love that, going to Nick that one.

Manchester (she/her)

I love that, going to Nick that one. "

Ditto

Chester/Wirral

Ditto "

We will have threads with men moaning asking why women don't want to meet them because they're too hot.

So that wasn't sincere? "

You really are too hot. You know I like you.

Manchester (she/her)

Ditto

We will have threads with men moaning asking why women don't want to meet them because they're too hot. "

Omg, hilarious.

Ditto "

Cheers!! *clink of glasses*

» Add a new message to this topic