FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ring someone who might be depresses

Ring someone who might be depresses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arnsley guy100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Realy.. Spend 2 mins thinking who you know who might be..someone who's been a bit quiet and in a recluse lately..

You don't have to ask"if their allright", prob feel worste by being asked.. But just a random call about random crap may go a long way

Even if you think they smile on the outside might being goi g out of their mind on the inside.

2 mins to think... 3-4 min call call mean a world to them.. If not a first step.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you're ok too OP. x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I know a couple of people who are feeling a bit shitty right now, but I don't have their phone number?

Sheffield

I'm fine.... Just thought of someone who went off the rails a bit couple years ago...

He, s OK now but people especially men don't allways give up what's going on underneath.

No one's seen him for a bit.. Seems to have lost intrest in his long term circles and been seen around with odd new people... Doesn't stack up right.

Gonna ring him in a bit... For no reason.

"I know a couple of people who are feeling a bit shitty right now, but I don't have their phone number? "

Don't really know them then ?

"I'm fine.... Just thought of someone who went off the rails a bit couple years ago...

He, s OK now but people especially men don't allways give up what's going on underneath.

No one's seen him for a bit.. Seems to have lost intrest in his long term circles and been seen around with odd new people... Doesn't stack up right.

Gonna ring him in a bit... For no reason. "

That's very insightful, most people wouldn't give a shit. You're a good friend.

"I know a couple of people who are feeling a bit shitty right now, but I don't have their phone number? "

Can you visit them or email?

Hope you're ok too Ace. x

Or go around... My anxiety levels go through the roof when someone rings, so I rarely answer unplanned calls, especially when very depressed aswell. If someone knocks the door, that I know, I am more likely to answer that... Still no guarantees though

"I'm fine.... Just thought of someone who went off the rails a bit couple years ago...

That's very insightful, most people wouldn't give a shit. You're a good friend. "

Good on ya... Most people don't recognise this type of behaviour... My friends just assumed I didn't need them anymore and thought I had just suddenly turned into someone else

Sheffield

"I know a couple of people who are feeling a bit shitty right now, but I don't have their phone number?

Hope you're ok too Ace. x"

Find email/Facebook so impersonal... No.. Gonna ring him

That's very insightful, most people wouldn't give a shit. You're a good friend.

Good on ya... Most people don't recognise this type of behaviour... My friends just assumed I didn't need them anymore and thought I had just suddenly turned into someone else "

Hope you're ok too. x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I know a couple of people who are feeling a bit shitty right now, but I don't have their phone number?

Hope you're ok too Ace. x"

Yeah I'm fine thanks

One is homeless and lives on the streets, and the other one is F****t fan so I have no sympathy for him

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I could do with a phone call sometimes ... so I do get what the OP is saying ...

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I could do with a phone call sometimes ... so I do get what the OP is saying ... "

Would you give out your number to anybody that asks though? There are certain times that I wanna talk to someone, but it has to be the right person

I'm sorry for highjacking this post, OP, but it is very closely related to a post I have just started. And if the good people of Fab could look up 'Anyone in Norwich' post, I'd be grateful, thank you.

Cornwall

"I could do with a phone call sometimes ... so I do get what the OP is saying ...

Would you give out your number to anybody that asks though? There are certain times that I wanna talk to someone, but it has to be the right person "

I don't really have an issue with giving out my number ... I'd rather talk to a real person

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I could do with a phone call sometimes ... so I do get what the OP is saying ...

Would you give out your number to anybody that asks though? There are certain times that I wanna talk to someone, but it has to be the right person

I don't really have an issue with giving out my number ... I'd rather talk to a real person "

Yeah, so would I, but it's not always practical if you don't know where they are at any given moment

Cornwall

I don't really have an issue with giving out my number ... I'd rather talk to a real person

Yeah, so would I, but it's not always practical if you don't know where they are at any given moment "

There is that of course ... I find a quick text first sorts it ... but for me someone calling me isn't generally an issue as I'm usually on my own

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I could do with a phone call sometimes

But it has to be the right person "

It's amazing how busy someone can be when it's the wrong person.

» Add a new message to this topic