FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it too late

Is it too late

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are people leaving their Christmas shopping later and later each year ?

It seems there are tailbacks on the motorway to get into our local shopping centre this morning.

When do you start and more importantly finish your Christmas shopping ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Start?

January sales.

Finish?

Today's sales.

The joys of being able tight arse.

A

"Start?

January sales.

Finish?

Today's sales.

The joys of being able tight arse.

A"

Haha I still have a bit to do but only at the local high street

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Did it all online, no stress

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Most of it done in November, few items in December then wrapping paper right up to yesterday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine was done weeks ago, but I do t really have loads to buy.

I couldn’t think of any thing worse than rushing around shops today

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Town was relatively quiet this morning

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Is it Christmas?

Shit

Better get shopping then

I think a lot of it has to do with people getting less time off work over Xmas. I remember my Dad having a 2 week Xmas break, a lot of people are lucky to get 2 days off over the "festive" period nowadays.

P

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m just off to start my Christmas shopping at Esso and what I can’t get there I’ll find at Murco

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I start when I see something I think someone will like, or in October, whichever comes first. I try to be done by early December.

I saw a post today apparently sent to Tesco customer service berating them for not being open on Christmas Day, because everybody forgets something. Whatever happened to, bad luck, deal with it?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I start when I see something I think someone will like, or in October, whichever comes first. I try to be done by early December.

I saw a post today apparently sent to Tesco customer service berating them for not being open on Christmas Day, because everybody forgets something. Whatever happened to, bad luck, deal with it? "

Agreed it’s one fooking day!!! If you haven’t got it get something else people will understand...:

If you don’t have sprouts, get cabbage, if you don’t have peas get corn,,,roast potatoes, use parsnips instead

Maybe I am a grinch

Manchester (she/her)

"I start when I see something I think someone will like, or in October, whichever comes first. I try to be done by early December.

I saw a post today apparently sent to Tesco customer service berating them for not being open on Christmas Day, because everybody forgets something. Whatever happened to, bad luck, deal with it?

Agreed it’s one fooking day!!! If you haven’t got it get something else people will understand...:

If you don’t have sprouts, get cabbage, if you don’t have peas get corn,,,roast potatoes, use parsnips instead

Maybe I am a grinch

"

If you don't have x, I'm sure you'll have plenty of anything else, you'll manage.

What's next, expecting deliveries, put it away, even shovel food into their mouths because they don't want to deal with being an adult and having responsibility?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Oooh, that reminds me, I still need to get a couple of pints of Goats Cheese in, thank god for the 24/7 over the road

Popped into town to grab something off the cooking list. It's busy but depressing go find the shops have packed all the Xmas stuff away and clearing shelves.

Living life at full pace is sad. Take time to relax and enjoy it.

Avoid the Christmas rush by celebrating Yule instead.

"Most of it done in November, few items in December then wrapping paper right up to yesterday

"

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I know thing don't leave it until 12pm xmas eve to get some fresh bread.

By *ycra loutMan  over a year ago

york/Scarborough

I don't do any... baaaahhhh

I saw a post today apparently sent to Tesco customer service berating them for not being open on Christmas Day, because everybody forgets something. Whatever happened to, bad luck, deal with it? "

Or write a list and don’t forget stuff lol

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Those will be the people that are persistently late to work/parties/appointments..they just put everything off to the last minute.. I reckon half of 'em will even manage to turn up late to their own funeral..

Fuck sake what's wrong with some people??! Shops should close for 2 days. It's not like it's a surprise it's Christmas.

Manchester (she/her)

Fuck sake what's wrong with some people??! Shops should close for 2 days. It's not like it's a surprise it's Christmas. "

One of the things the post said they might run out of is batteries.

Am I the only one who looks forward to the juice running out on kid's toys that are incessantly prodded all through Christmas dinner?

I remember one year very vividly where one cousin nearly got their press me to make me talk doll stuffed down her throat

Just done all of mine this morning, piece of piss.

Do it every year, get to the shops at 9am and you have the place to yourself

Fuck sake what's wrong with some people??! Shops should close for 2 days. It's not like it's a surprise it's Christmas.

Am I the only one who looks forward to the juice running out on kid's toys that are incessantly prodded all through Christmas dinner?

I remember one year very vividly where one cousin nearly got their press me to make me talk doll stuffed down her throat "

Buy those noisy toys for kids that will be somewhere else at Christmas.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Finished present shop a week ago. Food shop early Saturay morning. I always stick to that routine. Local supermarket was chaos yesterday!

Manchester (she/her)

I remember one year very vividly where one cousin nearly got their press me to make me talk doll stuffed down her throat

Buy those noisy toys for kids that will be somewhere else at Christmas. "

Unfortunately I have to blame my late grandparents for that one.

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

There will be places open and they will be busy, the forgotten batteries and toys left turned on since Santa played with them before wrapping, milk, bread, box of chocolates, washing up liquid, cooking foil, pet food etc etc

As for me haven't bought much, only spent an hour out shopping it wasn't much like Christmas.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I think a lot of it has to do with people getting less time off work over Xmas. I remember my Dad having a 2 week Xmas break, a lot of people are lucky to get 2 days off over the "festive" period nowadays.

P"

Yep, particularly if they work in a shop....

» Add a new message to this topic