FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Christmas Eve Twat, Bollocks, Shit Arrrrghhhh room

The Christmas Eve Twat, Bollocks, Shit Arrrrghhhh room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Christmas can be a stressful time so opening up this room for those who need to let of a little steam. Just pop your head in the door shout out your profanity's then hopefully it will help you get on with your day ahead

Twatsacks and Cunty Bollocks I forgot to pick up the Turkey gravy from M&S. that's a trip I wasn't planning on arrrrrrgh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I went to see my daughter last night and forgot to take her fucking present, now I've got an hours drive to take it. Fucking fuckety fuck

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well I have just found out the lazy cunt of a brother has decided not to bring his presents around to open on Christmas morning to us because we are going to his on Christmas Day.

Which would have been ok if we had done the same but I had froze my arse off two weeks ago going to his to drop presents off, to make sure they had them for Christmas morning. Also we always open our presents first thing in the morning regardless

Let’s just say I made it clear to my mother I wasn’t happy!!!! She just shrugged her shoulders and said you know what he is like. Yeah a fucking knob!!! Was my retort.

Shakes head hmmfff

"Well I have just found out the lazy cunt of a brother has decided not to bring his presents around to open on Christmas morning to us because we are going to his on Christmas Day.

Which would have been ok if we had done the same but I had froze my arse off two weeks ago going to his to drop presents off, to make sure they had them for Christmas morning. Also we always open our presents first thing in the morning regardless

Let’s just say I made it clear to my mother I wasn’t happy!!!! She just shrugged her shoulders and said you know what he is like. Yeah a fucking knob!!! Was my retort.

Shakes head hmmfff "

feel better for that

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

I’ve to go visit granny today but not too early as she fancies a long lie!

Ok for her with no other plans and things needing done, oh to be old and not give a fuck

"I went to see my daughter last night and forgot to take her fucking present, now I've got an hours drive to take it. Fucking fuckety fuck"
It will be quiet today on the roads honest

"I’ve to go visit granny today but not too early as she fancies a long lie!

Ok for her with no other plans and things needing done, oh to be old and not give a fuck "

()

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Well I have just found out the lazy cunt of a brother has decided not to bring his presents around to open on Christmas morning to us because we are going to his on Christmas Day.

Shakes head hmmfff feel better for that "

Yep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got to redo my nails this morning as I fucked them up yesterday.... that's it. Apart from that I'm ready for Christmas... just one small matter of needing to borrow a pick up truck or van to transport everything to my mum's!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

On the hunt today for chuffing sprouts as chuffing Asda sold out last chuffing night! What chuffing idiots Asda are! Sprouts = Xmas veg! Numpties!

Aaarrgghh!

"On the hunt today for chuffing sprouts as chuffing Asda sold out last chuffing night! What chuffing idiots Asda are! Sprouts = Xmas veg! Numpties!

Aaarrgghh! "

\oh we have a SHOUTY SPROUTY

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Off to spend the next three days with my poor little old white haired ancient mother..with no WiFi....see youse lot later

"Off to spend the next three days with my poor little old white haired ancient mother..with no WiFi....see youse lot later "
Mobile Data is a god send

Gravesend

"Off to spend the next three days with my poor little old white haired ancient mother..with no WiFi....see youse lot later Mobile Data is a god send "
that's true..its a bit dodgy where she lives...but I shall endeavour to perv now and again xx

"Off to spend the next three days with my poor little old white haired ancient mother..with no WiFi....see youse lot later Mobile Data is a god send that's true..its a bit dodgy where she lives...but I shall endeavour to perv now and again xx"
I now have a vision of you in your santa hat sitting on your mums chimney trying to get a signal to log into fab

Gravesend

"Off to spend the next three days with my poor little old white haired ancient mother..with no WiFi....see youse lot later Mobile Data is a god send that's true..its a bit dodgy where she lives...but I shall endeavour to perv now and again xxI now have a vision of you in your santa hat sitting on your mums chimney trying to get a signal to log into fab "
that's about right lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Realising on Saturday when I arrived at my mums, I'd left a bag of presents at home!

Then asking my mum if there had been anything delivered to her house.

Yes, but only 3 of 4 presents ordered on Tuesday, on 24/next day delivery.

Check emails, 3 items now out of stock will be delivered as & when! Order cancelled!

Spent 2hrs yesterday dashing round looking for replacements.

And this lunch time, I have to drive back to Sussex, work my shift, then drive back to Derbyshire straight after, as the person who agreed to swap shifts with me left last week.

450miles, at least 8hrs driving for a 6hr shift, it'll cost me as much in fuel as I'll earn ...

Yes, I'm feeling a bit ranty.

On the plus side, I can pick up the bag of presents I forgot

"Realising on Saturday when I arrived at my mums, I'd left a bag of presents at home!

Check emails, 3 items now out of stock will be delivered as & when! Order cancelled!

And this lunch time, I have to drive back to Sussex, work my shift, then drive back to Derbyshire straight after, as the person who agreed to swap shifts with me left last week.

450miles, at least 8hrs driving for a 6hr shift, it'll cost me as much in fuel as I'll earn ...

On the plus side, I can pick up the bag of presents I forgot "

now thats rough

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Just

"Realising on Saturday when I arrived at my mums, I'd left a bag of presents at home!

On the plus side, I can pick up the bag of presents I forgot now thats rough "

Poor you, very frustrating!

I’ve just finished my night shift, couple hours of sleep and then the kids are home and then back to work tomorrow. I’m not feeling very festive this year, but I will make a huge effect for all of my patients tomorrow

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's Xmas tomorrow????

I thought it was next week?

A

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I'm deeply in denial at the moment, I've got to go food shopping, clean, and wrap. I'm currently in bed with a cuppa...

"I'm deeply in denial at the moment, I've got to go food shopping, clean, and wrap. I'm currently in bed with a cuppa... "

Get up man !

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Kitchen is a shit pit but thought Nahhh save it til boxing day... then I remembered smart meters being fitted today... in kitchen boooooo not a rant per se, but needed to hear my voice...

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"On the hunt today for chuffing sprouts as chuffing Asda sold out last chuffing night! What chuffing idiots Asda are! Sprouts = Xmas veg! Numpties!

Aaarrgghh! "

Don't blame the supermarket, blame the other customers who shopped earlier in the day who all bought 20 bags of the bloody things just to make sure they have enough and will end up throwing most of them away!

I work in a supermarket and we always get ranty customers who come in late at night and complain that there is nothing left. Obviously it's our fault that they can't visit earlier in the day and we forced all the other customers to buy so much to make sure they couldn't get everything on their shopping list

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Nothing to rant about at all...

It's not the rushing about or the presents that make Christmas.

It's the people we care about....

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Aaarrgghh!

Don't blame the supermarket, blame the other customers who shopped earlier in the day who all bought 20 bags of the bloody things just to make sure they have enough and will end up throwing most of them away!

I work in a supermarket and we always get ranty customers who come in late at night and complain that there is nothing left. Obviously it's our fault that they can't visit earlier in the day and we forced all the other customers to buy so much to make sure they couldn't get everything on their shopping list "

It is the supermarket’s fault as they should anticipate a great demand for Xmas food. I didn’t shop ‘late’, I shopped when the store opened in the evening because I did not want to queue for 2 hours to get into the car park in the daytime. I also had things planned in the day time. I got the veg from a small grocery shop which I now have decided these small grocery shops need the custom more than a supermarket and small grocery shops make sure they have enough supplies for the customer....

» Add a new message to this topic