FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting really upset and in tears as I am writing this !!!! But I suspect that my now elderly parents lied to me and Santa is just a myth!! You think about it with logic HOW THE HELL can a fat old man with a small sledge deliver Billion's and Billion's of presents down Billion's of the world's home's in one fucking night !!!! Sorry for swearing but I'm in quite a emotional state other this !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I'm getting really upset and in tears as I am writing this !!!! But I suspect that my now elderly parents lied to me and Santa is just a myth!! You think about it with logic HOW THE HELL can a fat old man with a small sledge deliver Billion's and Billion's of presents down Billion's of the world's home's in one fucking night !!!! Sorry for swearing but I'm in quite a emotional state other this !!!"

He IS magic you know

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

If you don’t believe in the magic then the magic won’t happen. Everyone knows that

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"He IS magic you know "

They have tried and tested many Santas over the years, and this year's update comes with Santa's Special Sauce

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you don’t believe in the magic then the magic won’t happen. Everyone knows that "

Word.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes Santa user's magic ! Thank you for putting my mind at rest !!! So that is how Santa delivers all those presents!! I feel so embarrassed and stupid now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes Santa user's magic ! Thank you for putting my mind at rest !!! So that is how Santa delivers all those presents!! I feel so embarrassed and stupid now. "

Eat a mince pie, you'll be fine

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If you don’t believe in the magic then the magic won’t happen. Everyone knows that

Word."

Ah shit, I knew it was a mistake telling ma nephews and nieces that Goblins and Elves were really nice people

» Add a new message to this topic