FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Healthy Christmas

Healthy Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabbers-

As a doctor working in the NHS - and after a very difficult shift last night - I wanted to wish everyone a healthy Christmas.

This weekend about 70% of A&E admissions in British hospitals are alcohol-related...If you’re having a lot to drink, take extra care.

And also if you’re eating avocados use a spoon not a knife to get the stone out - i’ve seen so many avocado-related injuries this year...

And if you find yourself visiting a hospital for any reason please be courteous to the nurses and other staff who are working, often on very long and demanding shifts, over the holidays.

Remember too that lots of sexual health clinics and services aren’t open over Christmas, so take extra care against having accidents in the bedroom...

Happy and healthy Christmas everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello fabbers-

As a doctor working in the NHS - and after a very difficult shift last night - I wanted to wish everyone a healthy Christmas.

This weekend about 70% of A&E admissions in British hospitals are alcohol-related...If you’re having a lot to drink, take extra care.

And also if you’re eating avocados use a spoon not a knife to get the stone out - i’ve seen so many avocado-related injuries this year...

And if you find yourself visiting a hospital for any reason please be courteous to the nurses and other staff who are working, often on very long and demanding shifts, over the holidays.

Remember too that lots of sexual health clinics and services aren’t open over Christmas, so take extra care against having accidents in the bedroom...

Happy and healthy Christmas everyone

"

Well said!

Hope you manage to get some kind of an xmas over the festive period.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its such a shame about alcohol. My friend is a police officer and he dreads it especially when hes on cell duty.

Thanks for the tip on avocados i dont eat them though luckily it sounds.

Hope you have a good christmas and thankyou for your hard work

Thank you, I will

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

All us Midwives dread September, all that shagging over Christmas.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"All us Midwives dread September, all that shagging over Christmas. "

You'd think December would be busy what with March 14th.....

Maybe swallowing is on increase.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And please don’t call an ambulance for a piss head as while they are attending to them someone who really needs the service may be at the end of life!.

"And please don’t call an ambulance for a piss head as while they are attending to them someone who really needs the service may be at the end of life!. "

Absolutely! Thanks for adding this. I did hear of someone who phoned an ambulance because they had run out of cat food on Christmas Eve....

» Add a new message to this topic