FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Annoying premium subscription whores

Annoying premium subscription whores

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else getting fed up of people trying to sell them a premium subscription on a popular-with-millennials messaging service?

Anyone who tries get me to switch to chatting via that ubiquitous messaging service now gets immediately blocked.

It’s basically sex workers infiltrating a beautiful wholesome community... ugh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uuhhmm.....I can't say it voters me no. I don't think I'm the kinda person they prey on though.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Anyone else getting fed up of people trying to sell them a premium subscription on a popular-with-millennials messaging service?

Anyone who tries get me to switch to chatting via that ubiquitous messaging service now gets immediately blocked.

"

We have not even heard of it.Are they just targeting single fellas?

someone messaged me once to ask why I put all my photos on here for free, when I was charging him and plenty others to view them on snapchat. Turns out someone was using my pics

I added her, asked her why and she blocked me lol

"Anyone else getting fed up of people trying to sell them a premium subscription on a popular-with-millennials messaging service?

"

Who you calling wholesome??!

" someone messaged me once to ask why I put all my photos on here for free, when I was charging him and plenty others to view them on snapchat. Turns out someone was using my pics

I added her, asked her why and she blocked me lol "

yes a guy is currently using my pics to get meets on here.

strange thing is he doesnt have tattoos and is 5ft 9. fuck me are they in for a shock when they turn up

"Uuhhmm.....I can't say it voters me no. I don't think I'm the kinda person they prey on though. "

No, unlike men, women generally don’t feel the need to pay for rude pics and videos; you ladies get a ton of that sent for free and unsolicited upon signing up on fab.

Can any user of such a service explain why it’s a good use of hard earned/state benefits?

" someone messaged me once to ask why I put all my photos on here for free, when I was charging him and plenty others to view them on snapchat. Turns out someone was using my pics

strange thing is he doesnt have tattoos and is 5ft 9. fuck me are they in for a shock when they turn up "

The mind boggles dude! And does he have any veris. “Smaller, pastier and without the tats in real life...” guessing he only got 3” (and that’s foreskin) too...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Not a fucking clue....

strange thing is he doesnt have tattoos and is 5ft 9. fuck me are they in for a shock when they turn up "

Probably a pleasant suprise.

OP not fancy chatting to me on kik then?

Just kidding

"OP not fancy chatting to me on kik then?

Just kiking "

» Add a new message to this topic