FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comedy trips & falls

Comedy trips & falls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed Petal OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

I (Mrs) am notoriously clumsy. Actually our last visit to the local club involved me falling through the door & onto the first step of the stairs and every time we leave I trip over the exact same spot on the car park and Mr has to catch me.

Just now I was leaning against the work surface messing about on the iPad (or Fab tbh) & my feet started sliding from under me. Nothing nearby to grab and off I went, flat on my back. The iPad flew through the air, but thankfully landed unscathed. Kids all came running in to find out what the commotion was ??

Any other clumsy people out there? Share your funny stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My last club visit i fell off the podium after trying, unsuccessfully, to pole dance. Only had 1 drink too! Bruised ego but plenty of laughs after it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I walked into a bar to meet a woman for a social and promptly walked into a bar stool.

Cue much piss taking

Kent

"I walked into a bar to meet a woman for a social and promptly walked into a bar stool.

Cue much piss taking "

Haha, way to make an impression

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

When I was a nipper, I decided the best place to put my school jumper on was at the tops of the stairs, as I was beginning to descend the stairs.

You don't need me to tell you how it ended

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Makes me cringe even thinking about this but once while out, admittedly wearing not much, i was "wolf whistled" at and on turning to have a wee gander at who by, i promptly walked into a lamp post.

A world all of his own

"Makes me cringe even thinking about this but once while out, admittedly wearing not much, i was "wolf whistled" at and on turning to have a wee gander at who by, i promptly walked into a lamp post. "

Not laughing. At all.

I’m the clumsiest person ever. Met a man from here l, they bought the coffee pot over. I pressed it down and it got stuck and tipped all over his suit! Another one from here, we were at the bar getting a drink and my sunglasses fell off my head and landed in his pint and it splashed all over his white shirt and one we went for a walk in the park and I tripped over a log and fell flat on my face. Don’t ever meet me! It’s dangerous

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Makes me cringe even thinking about this but once while out, admittedly wearing not much, i was "wolf whistled" at and on turning to have a wee gander at who by, i promptly walked into a lamp post. "
Sorry

Kent

"I’m the clumsiest person ever. Met a man from here l, they bought the coffee pot over. I pressed it down and it got stuck and tipped all over his suit! Another one from here, we were at the bar getting a drink and my sunglasses fell off my head and landed in his pint and it splashed all over his white shirt and one we went for a walk in the park and I tripped over a log and fell flat on my face. Don’t ever meet me! It’s dangerous "

You sounds like my twin ??

By *ighly ProfessionalMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Think you need stabalizers for xmas. I will ask Santa for you

"I’m the clumsiest person ever. Met a man from here l, they bought the coffee pot over. I pressed it down and it got stuck and tipped all over his suit! Another one from here, we were at the bar getting a drink and my sunglasses fell off my head and landed in his pint and it splashed all over his white shirt and one we went for a walk in the park and I tripped over a log and fell flat on my face. Don’t ever meet me! It’s dangerous

You sounds like my twin ??"

Haha something’s happened every time I’ve met someone

Out for a few drinks around town last year, looking and feeling fairly sharp...grabbing a pint in one pub, my mate has handed me a beer, I've turned around and seen a lovely looking blonde lady outside in the garden looking straight at me through the window and smiling broadly...

Play it nice and easy Trig, nice and easy my son...

Gestured to her that I was heading outside to talk to her...

Legs moved in the direction of the door, eyes didn't see the small step leading to the door....arse over tit, flat on my back, covered in beer and broken glass

Yep, she saw the whole thing

Stoopid step

A world all of his own

Oh just thought of another.

A few years ago now in my old flat. I decided to wash the living room carpet as it was really grubby. Half way through I saw it was peeing down with rain and I'd left my bedroom window wide open.

Dropping the vaxx I immediately ran across the living room, hurdled something I'd left in the doorway and into the hallway.

Problem was, the hallway was wood flooring and I was barefoot due to washing the carpet. Cue me skidding down the hallway like babmi on ice. How the hell I didn't split myself in half or go down like a sack of spuds I'll never know.

i always like to do 'the trip' as i meet someone for the first time.

as im short i crash land head first between the boobs

» Add a new message to this topic