FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you....

Would you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Blonde OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Play with a person who had an STI like herpes?

The symptoms can be hidden too.

It's not me haha, I'm as clean as a whistle! I've just seen it as a disclaimer on a profile.

For me it could be Margot Robbie and I still wouldn't go there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Play with a person who had an STI like herpes?

It's not me haha, I'm as clean as a whistle! I've just seen it as a disclaimer on a profile.

For me it could be Margot Robbie and I still wouldn't go there."

As I pointed out to someone yesterday who bemoaned a profile stating that the owner had Herpes......

60% of the UK population carry the HSV type 1 virus and 10% type 2. It's estimated that 70% of the population will catch one or the other at some point in their life. It can remain dormant for years or for good and is only contagious when the virus is active.

Most people don't even know they have it.

So whether 'you would' or 'you wouldn't'.......you most likely already have.

Education is a useful thing.

A

Chester/Wirral

As I pointed out to someone yesterday who bemoaned a profile stating that the owner had Herpes......

60% of the UK population carry the HSV type 1 virus and 10% type 2. It's estimated that 70% of the population will catch one or the other at some point in their life. It can remain dormant for years or for good and is only contagious when the virus is active.

A"

Thinking this is type 2, not like coldsores.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not knowingly, no. I wouldn't play with someone who had flu, chickenpox or a heavy cold either

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not knowingly, no. I wouldn't play with someone who had flu, chickenpox or a heavy cold either"

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A Thinking this is type 2, not like coldsores."

So the profile owner is upfront about it. All good.

So how do you prevent playing with someone (Margot Robbie or other) who doesn't know they carry the virus because they've never had symptoms or been tested?

A

Chester/Wirral

A Thinking this is type 2, not like coldsores.

So how do you prevent playing with someone (Margot Robbie or other) who doesn't know they carry the virus because they've never had symptoms or been tested?

A"

Yeah fair play to them for being upfront about it.

Cross reference anybody who has and always play safe obviously. Just the idea of it is off putting for me.

Warts makes it bobbly.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Warts makes it bobbly. "

A

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

A"

As a person who used to teach about STIs this is 1000% correct.

The virus can be contagious without an outbreak, it’s called ‘shedding’. You would have no way to know when it was happening.

So in summary you’ve more than likely already slept with someone with the virus

Mrs

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

A Yeah fair play to them for being upfront about it.

Cross reference anybody who has and always play safe obviously. Just the idea of it is off putting for me."

Condoms aren't particularly effective in preventing the herps. It's infected by skin to skin contact. I know of one guy who contracted it through safe sex, he developed sores right at the base of his dick, where the condom didn't cover.

Bellshill

Cross reference anybody who has and always play safe obviously. Just the idea of it is off putting for me.

Condoms aren't particularly effective in preventing the herps. It's infected by skin to skin contact. I know of one guy who contracted it through safe sex, he developed sores right at the base of his dick, where the condom didn't cover."

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region

Sorry opp. Ide def aviod. Not worth the risk

Chester/Wirral

Condoms aren't particularly effective in preventing the herps. It's infected by skin to skin contact. I know of one guy who contracted it through safe sex, he developed sores right at the base of his dick, where the condom didn't cover.

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region"

What the fuck!

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Spread easily through oral sex at clubs etc.

"Not knowingly, no. I wouldn't play with someone who had flu, chickenpox or a heavy cold either"

Exactly this x

Chester/Wirral

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region"

You think these people should be allowed in swingers clubs then?

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region You think these people should be allowed in swingers clubs then?"

How can they stop them? Unless they're literally dripping pus from their genitals it won't be obvious.

Chester/Wirral

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region You think these people should be allowed in swingers clubs then?

How can they stop them? Unless they're literally dripping pus from their genitals it won't be obvious."

They couldn't if they didn't know but if they have it written on their profile they would be aware.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not knowingly, no, but I'm sure it's happened.

Oh it’s a friend is it hmmm

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region You think these people should be allowed in swingers clubs then?

How can they stop them? Unless they're literally dripping pus from their genitals it won't be obvious. They couldn't if they didn't know but if they have it written on their profile they would be aware."

How about every club goer getting tested on the way in?

I mean the queue might get a bit long and people would have to turn up a few days early to ensure their results were back in time for them to get in........

Because not everybody knows they have it or is open about it on their profiles.

A

Chester/Wirral

"Oh it’s a friend is it hmmm "
No

Chester/Wirral

How can they stop them? Unless they're literally dripping pus from their genitals it won't be obvious. They couldn't if they didn't know but if they have it written on their profile they would be aware.

How about every club goer getting tested on the way in?

I mean the queue might get a bit long and people would have to turn up a few days early to ensure their results were back in time for them to get in........

Because not everybody knows they have it or is open about it on their profiles.

A"

Seems you have declare it by law if you're aware you have it. Can be done for GBH.

I've never had a positive test result so probably haven't, but I think there would be no way of knowing.

If I knew in advance then no I wouldn't.

Bellshill

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region What the fuck! "

True story! It’s spread from skin on skin contact. HSV2 (genital) virus lodges in the base of the spine and affects boxer short region. You could harmlessly be spooning someone with it who is shedding the virus and you’d probably catch it. It is worthwhile to note that some people have a natural immunity to the virus

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"

How can they stop them? Unless they're literally dripping pus from their genitals it won't be obvious. They couldn't if they didn't know but if they have it written on their profile they would be aware."

That only accounts for very few, and probably the most responsible few.

It's believed that up to 20% of the general population have it. The more sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of getting it, which means that among swingers etc, that percentage is likely a lot higher. So there are already a lot of people in clubs that have the virus (knowingly or unknowingly).

That said, most people who have the virus are only contagious for a few weeks every few years, so the risk probably isn't as great as it sounds.

Chester/Wirral

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region What the fuck!

True story! It’s spread from skin on skin contact. HSV2 (genital) virus lodges in the base of the spine and affects boxer short region. You could harmlessly be spooning someone with it who is shedding the virus and you’d probably catch it. It is worthwhile to note that some people have a natural immunity to the virus"

That is scary stuff!

I dated a girl once who had Herpes.....

I took her on 3-4 vanilla dates but she just keep holding back on sex.... She kept saying she liked me a lot and wanted something more than a hook up...

Well after about 6 months and she saw my interest was waning she invited me to her place for dinner....

We had dinner and after our second bottle of wine , we retired to the couch...

She said she had something to tell me .... I jokingly said “ Let me guess... you were born a man “

She said “ no , I have Herpes “ I know she explained how she got it ... but at that point everything she said sounded like Charlie Brown’s teacher, wonk, wonk , wonk.....

I remember her crying and I said I don’t feel right being intimate with her during this state...

I just held her in my arms until she fell asleep, then I made my escape.....

I went to the emergency room before going home to get checked out... I was paranoid because I kissed her a lot.... so this experience is one of the reasons I don’t like kissing people.....

No

Chester/Wirral

"I dated a girl once who had Herpes.....

I took her on 3-4 vanilla dates but she just keep holding back on sex.... She kept saying she liked me a lot and wanted something more than a hook up...

Well after about 6 months and she saw my interest was waning she invited me to her place for dinner....

She said she had something to tell me .... I jokingly said “ Let me guess... you were born a man “

She said “ no , I have Herpes “ I know she explained how she got it ... but at that point everything she said sounded like Charlie Brown’s teacher, wonk, wonk , wonk.....

I remember her crying and I said I don’t feel right being intimate with her during this state...

I went to the emergency room before going home to get checked out... I was paranoid because I kissed her a lot.... so this experience is one of the reasons I don’t like kissing people....."

She should of told you before you went out with her.

I went to the emergency room before going home to get checked out... I was paranoid because I kissed her a lot.... so this experience is one of the reasons I don’t like kissing people..... She should of told you before you went out with her. "

Then she wouldn’t have gotten the free meals....

The internet has taken all my game away....

I’m asking women stupid questions now ..... before going on dates with them...

Like what dress size are you in numbers?

How often to you go to the gym?

Have you lost a lot of weight recently?

You should read some of the responses.....

Women get pissed....

Chester/Wirral

I went to the emergency room before going home to get checked out... I was paranoid because I kissed her a lot.... so this experience is one of the reasons I don’t like kissing people..... She should of told you before you went out with her.

Women get pissed...."

She could of been a feminist though.

I went to the emergency room before going home to get checked out... I was paranoid because I kissed her a lot.... so this experience is one of the reasons I don’t like kissing people..... She should of told you before you went out with her.

Women get pissed.... She could of been a feminist though. "

Lol , they usually answer.... why does that matter , and go on some diatribe about me being brainwashed by unrealistic media beauty standards......

But take your thread back.... I’m curious to read the responses....

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region What the fuck! "

No more sex for you then

Chester/Wirral

Women get pissed.... She could of been a feminist though.

Lol , they usually answer.... why does that matter , and go on some diatribe about me being brainwashed by unrealistic media beauty standards......

But take your thread back.... I’m curious to read the responses...."

Men are just more visual

Chester/Wirral

Also true. You can catch it anywhere from your belly button to mid thigh. General rule of thumb is boxer short region What the fuck!

No more sex for you then "

I'm gonna join the monastery and become a monk.

I best announce that I get a cold sore a year and have done every year since six years old. They ruined many a school pic!

Strange thread. Not in a million years

This thread is certainly an eye opener, scary how little some people know!

put me off my pasta twists you lot.

thanks

Chester/Wirral

"This thread is certainly an eye opener, scary how little some people know!"
Some insightful knowledge on it though which is appreciated.

Just thought id let everyone know hes actually on about me..

Shame people cant just message someone directly instead of posting a snide post publicly on here..

And hallelujah to the very few of you who actually ARE educated about it. And that appreciate honesty.. High fives to the open minded people .. woop.wooop

Would I? I do it everyday.

Educate myself by reading verified information from NHS, etc

As to the specifics of HSV I’m currently very ignorant of it, but that’s this evening’s reading.

"Just thought id let everyone know hes actually on about me..

Shame people cant just message someone directly instead of posting a snide post publicly on here..

And hallelujah to the very few of you who actually ARE educated about it. And that appreciate honesty.. High fives to the open minded people .. woop.wooop "

How do you know it's about you?

I'd think most people appreciate honesty. You have to accept that they might decline a meet though.

If they are abusive report them.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I get myself checked quite offtern so know am safe best to be that way than to pass anything on at the end if the day this is a sex site so where all here for a reson would hope others Do too

Not knowingly but I'm sure I probably have.

Chester/Wirral

And hallelujah to the very few of you who actually ARE educated about it. And that appreciate honesty.. High fives to the open minded people .. woop.wooop "

This thread has been enlightening.

I wasn't specific or offensive you have just chosen to take it that way.

Lets just say i know a lot of people on this site and off it.. people talk..

And in regards to declining. Hell yeah thats fine by me everyone has a right to do that but this man has never spoken to me before. So to be putting a thread up about someone he doesnt even know is damn right disgusting. And all for being honest.. wow... weird world

And hallelujah to the very few of you who actually ARE educated about it. And that appreciate honesty.. High fives to the open minded people .. woop.wooop

I wasn't specific or offensive you have just chosen to take it that way. "

Hahaha.... okay darling if you say so.. i think you forget that people talk to each other ??.. anywhoo tally ho ??

Chester/Wirral

"Lets just say i know a lot of people on this site and off it.. people talk..

And in regards to declining. Hell yeah thats fine by me everyone has a right to do that but this man has never spoken to me before. So to be putting a thread up about someone he doesnt even know is damn right disgusting. And all for being honest.. wow... weird world "

No, but by default I could of possibly got it.

Regardless of the personal stories......great thread. Good for some common sense knowledge to spread. Btw, you can also get coldsores below and below up top. You can carry and shed the virus without ever having an outbreak personally.

Also whilst we are sharing good advice. Never take hula hoops from a rabbi.

Chester/Wirral

I wasn't specific or offensive you have just chosen to take it that way.

Hahaha.... okay darling if you say so.. i think you forget that people talk to each other ??.. anywhoo tally ho ??"

No I'm fully aware the scene is full of gossip queens.

Says the one who wrote a post slagging someone off for their honesty..

And assuming theyve slept with every verification on their profile. Newsflash a verification can also just be someone youve met at a club or a social... be careful who you talk to on here... you wouldnt want to come accross any ' gossip queens' now would you .

Chester/Wirral

"Says the one who wrote a post slagging someone off for their honesty..

And assuming theyve slept with every verification on their profile. Newsflash a verification can also just be someone youve met at a club or a social... be careful who you talk to on here... you wouldnt want to come accross any ' gossip queens' now would you . "

Pinpoint where I slagged you off.

I said above fair play for admitting it but I think you are required to anyway by law.

Technically yes you are supposed to declare by law. But what about the people that dont know. And actually doctors do tell people they dont have to disclose as its such a common thing.. so im being decent in actually telling people at least..

Thank you so much for appreciating the fact ive been honest.. however this post itself is what i meant by ' slagging me off '

Shame you dont have enough decorum to keep such nastyness to yourself..

Thank you

Bye

Chester/Wirral

"Technically yes you are supposed to declare by law. But what about the people that dont know. And actually doctors do tell people they dont have to disclose as its such a common thing.. so im being decent in actually telling people at least..

Thank you so much for appreciating the fact ive been honest.. however this post itself is what i meant by ' slagging me off '

Thank you

Bye "

I asked a question, not many people have said yes i don't think 1 person. But people are obviously doing it.

Like I said I'm sorry if I offended you and I haven't give any abuse in PM it's not my style.

"Technically yes you are supposed to declare by law. But what about the people that dont know. And actually doctors do tell people they dont have to disclose as its such a common thing.. so im being decent in actually telling people at least..

Thank you

Bye "

He hasn't slagged you off at all. He didn't name you and it could have been about anyone.

I think your sly comments about gossip queens shows what type of person you are.

Actually, hats off to Subwelshredhead for putting it on her profile. I think that takes a level of guts and honesty that I admire.

I can’t imagine the OP didn’t start this thread without knowing that she would find out about it. That comes across as being quite snidey.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

My best (female) friend has the virus.Shes not had a sexual relationship for 8 years because of it, mainly due to ignorance and prejudice from guys who don't actually understand herpes and how it works.Sadly it has taken its toll on her mentally and she has now become almost a hermit as she considers herself undateable

» Add a new message to this topic