FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You're strangest

You're strangest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after Kitten spending a fair while edging me yesterday, bringing me to that point with toys and every inch of her body... it turns out I've pulled a muscle quite painfully in my back from tensing so hard over and over again

So what's you're oddest sex injury?

C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*your

Fuck...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fractured an eyelash once - that was painful

"I fractured an eyelash once - that was painful "

My God You absolute trooper

C

I got bitten, had teeth shaped bruising on my arm for a week.

Ksb-dislocated pelvis, Kc's fault lol

Kc- shagging in a bush...finished, felt some unusual tingling in my nut sack, looked down to see my balls resting on a patch of nettels

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"So after Kitten spending a fair while edging me yesterday, bringing me to that point with toys and every inch of her body... it turns out I've pulled a muscle quite painfully in my back from tensing so hard over and over again

C"

Not my oddest but certainly the most uncomfortable was when I got carpet burn directly on my coxix. I couldn't sit down properly for days!

We have one each, both my fault! (Him)

Few years ago, I pinned Halo to the sofa to do the deed and I ended up being too rough, causing Halo to bang her head on the back of the radiator.

And a few weeks ago, I took my trousers off too lively in a sponatenous heat of the moment and caught my flies on my member, leaving a nasty scratch.

Well... I'm almost immediately regretting starting this thread I hope you've all learned from your mistake

C

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

At a club I was in the hot tub. Think it was a bit too hot for me and so as I got out and reached for towel I passed out. Came too with a massive egg on head which put an end to the nights play and a couple of days off work with concussion. Never felt so ill. I'm now very wary of hot tubs. Can't think why lol

Mrs S

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My dodgy right hip has been known to pop out on occasion!

I know the signs, prior to it happening, so can stop, change position, but it's took me by surprise a few times!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"So after Kitten spending a fair while edging me yesterday, bringing me to that point with toys and every inch of her body... it turns out I've pulled a muscle quite painfully in my back from tensing so hard over and over again

C

Not my oddest but certainly the most uncomfortable was when I got carpet burn directly on my coxix. I couldn't sit down properly for days! "

I'll see your carpet burn on your coxix and raise you a carpet burn on my bell end.

Amazed the police weren't called by the neighbours with the scream that ensued........

A

C

Not my oddest but certainly the most uncomfortable was when I got carpet burn directly on my coxix. I couldn't sit down properly for days!

I'll see your carpet burn on your coxix and raise you a carpet burn on my bell end.

Amazed the police weren't called by the neighbours with the scream that ensued........

A"

How? Just how!?

C

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

C

A

How? Just how!?

C"

Was with the first wife, d*unk sex on the lounge floor, going at it hammer and tongs, pulled out a little too far and when the forward thrust attempt to re-enter happened she'd raised her hips slightly.

Hence knob missed the target and ended up firmly wedged between the small of her back and the not so soft carpet.

Slightly killed the mood and sobered me up quite rapidly.

A

friction burn on my penis -

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

worst was breaking my left leg.

oddest was rope burns round my ankles had to walk round with people asking what id done to thenm. Took ages to clear up

I died once but took an aspirin and was fine in the morning.

» Add a new message to this topic