FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some advice or opinions

Some advice or opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rchie300 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

Recently I’ve received some very sexy and heart felt messages from someone who I was sleeping with ... we had an amazing relationship both with sex and just being a couple .... circumstances changed and we had to say goodbye.... recently we’ve be drawn back together through work .... although I receive messages from her .. saying how much she misses me etc when it comes to face to face she totally ignores me ... it’s very confusing... so any insights would be good from my fellow fabsters x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Recently I’ve received some very sexy and heart felt messages from someone who I was sleeping with ... we had an amazing relationship both with sex and just being a couple .... circumstances changed and we had to say goodbye.... recently we’ve be drawn back together through work .... although I receive messages from her .. saying how much she misses me etc when it comes to face to face she totally ignores me ... it’s very confusing... so any insights would be good from my fellow fabsters x"

Do you look like Shrek or the Elephant Man under that beard? Maybe she just doesn't want to be seen being affectionate with you in public?

Only kidding!

Who knows? Women are funny things and if anyone works them out they'll be set for life and worth more than Bill Gates.

Good luck!

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you sure they are from her ?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Face to face at work? If so, maybe she's just being professional? If not then it's a bit odd....Sorry, that's no help at all

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Recently I’ve received some very sexy and heart felt messages from someone who I was sleeping with ... we had an amazing relationship both with sex and just being a couple .... circumstances changed and we had to say goodbye.... recently we’ve be drawn back together through work .... although I receive messages from her .. saying how much she misses me etc when it comes to face to face she totally ignores me ... it’s very confusing... so any insights would be good from my fellow fabsters x"

What time of day do the messages generally come through? Is she texting at night when maybe she's dr@nk or needy?

i would say she isnt wanting to mix business with pleasure.

but also dont pressure her, let her make all the moves, she will tell you when ready.

Hamworthy

Yes I’m sure they are from her .... sometimes late at night but mostly during the day ... really rude ones aswell

Love a bit of cold shoulder me!... keeps me on my toes

Hamworthy

Hahaha it certainly does my friend ... women are masters of the game

Have it out with her OP, life is too short to be messed around x

Odd.. I don't like people behaving one way privately and another publicly so I'd ask the question.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

How have you responded OP? Positively? Are you wanting to reconcile and communicated that effectively with her?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Send her one message and one only asking what she wants from you as you're confused by the mixed message she's giving you. What you do next depends on her answer. This is the only way you will find out what's going on.

Good luck

Hamworthy

I’ve replied positively....saying what’s all this about ...she ignores then comes back a couple of weeks later saying stuff like ...I’d do you right now and I want your hands all over me ...I’m so wet right now ...being I guy I fall for it every time brain moves to my cock and I get super horny ...she’s not single either I forgot to mention

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I’ve replied positively....saying what’s all this about ...she ignores then comes back a couple of weeks later saying stuff like ...I’d do you right now and I want your hands all over me ...I’m so wet right now ...being I guy I fall for it every time brain moves to my cock and I get super horny ...she’s not single either I forgot to mention "

Then she's messing with you, which means she's trouble.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Unless her b/f is sending the texts

"I’ve replied positively....saying what’s all this about ...she ignores then comes back a couple of weeks later saying stuff like ...I’d do you right now and I want your hands all over me ...I’m so wet right now ...being I guy I fall for it every time brain moves to my cock and I get super horny ...she’s not single either I forgot to mention

Then she's messing with you, which means she's trouble."

Agree..

If it was me I'd get super shy around the person I really liked. I'd find it easier to message but would clam up in fear of rejection and probably come across as frosty. While on the inside I'd be hoping that I'd get an invite for a drink after work.

Just wonder if it could just be that ?

I could be wrong of course

Eski

Xoxo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I’ve replied positively....saying what’s all this about ...she ignores then comes back a couple of weeks later saying stuff like ...I’d do you right now and I want your hands all over me ...I’m so wet right now ...being I guy I fall for it every time brain moves to my cock and I get super horny ...she’s not single either I forgot to mention "
tell you what some men and some women are as bad as each other for being head fucks. Tell her not to message you again and block her

Hamworthy

Thanks all this is all good stuff ....it’s not her new partner I’m sure ...just what she says and thing we did ...guys write texts differently to girls ....I’m totally into getting back but I’ve not been expresssive about it but I did admit that I missed her badly and wanted her back my bed....my friend from outside of fab thinks she’s playing me to see if I still like her ...but with that she knows this already....so it’s all very confusing

Didn't see this while I sent my reply... Erm id leave this one alone if she's playing games.

"Thanks all this is all good stuff ....it’s not her new partner I’m sure ...just what she says and thing we did ...guys write texts differently to girls ....I’m totally into getting back but I’ve not been expresssive about it but I did admit that I missed her badly and wanted her back my bed....my friend from outside of fab thinks she’s playing me to see if I still like her ...but with that she knows this already....so it’s all very confusing "

Do women say 'I'd do you right now'?

"Thanks all this is all good stuff ....it’s not her new partner I’m sure ...just what she says and thing we did ...guys write texts differently to girls ....I’m totally into getting back but I’ve not been expresssive about it but I did admit that I missed her badly and wanted her back my bed....my friend from outside of fab thinks she’s playing me to see if I still like her ...but with that she knows this already....so it’s all very confusing

Do women say 'I'd do you right now'? "

Speak to her face to face and find out what she wants. Don't let someone play games with you

Hamworthy

Hahah Morgan she actually said Fuck but it’s her , I know how she texts .... but I think I’m just going to ask her out right why is she behaving the way she is .... I really appreciate the comments it was good of you all to take the time too comment

She's taking the piss and messing you around.

So block her and tell her to concentrate on her husband/boyfriend unless she is on here with his knowledge (which it sounds like she is not)

And take your brain out of your pants too

Hamworthy

No she’s not on here .... block her ...I think I might ...if somebody want you so much don’t they just be with you ...I mean I think I may be played by her but I can’t understand why maybe that’s the problem I’ve got ...maybe I’m searching for the answer that I want to hear not the truth ...I’m going to have it out with her though ..that’s for sure

"No she’s not on here .... block her ...I think I might ...if somebody want you so much don’t they just be with you ...I mean I think I may be played by her but I can’t understand why maybe that’s the problem I’ve got ...maybe I’m searching for the answer that I want to hear not the truth ...I’m going to have it out with her though ..that’s for sure "

Actions speak louder than words. If she wanted to be with you she would be. Sounds like she's using you for an ego boost.

You deserve much better than being treated like that.

I wouldn't bother saying anything and just ignore it all. She wants the drama.

"No she’s not on here .... block her ...I think I might ...if somebody want you so much don’t they just be with you ...I mean I think I may be played by her but I can’t understand why maybe that’s the problem I’ve got ...maybe I’m searching for the answer that I want to hear not the truth ...I’m going to have it out with her though ..that’s for sure

Actions speak louder than words. If she wanted to be with you she would be. Sounds like she's using you for an ego boost.

You deserve much better than being treated like that.

I wouldn't bother saying anything and just ignore it all. She wants the drama. "

Totally agree, block her & move on. Don't let someone treat you like an option, she either wants to be with you or she doesn't & she's still with the other guy. That tells you all you need to know.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Why not ask her instead of us. Only she knows whereas we just guess or presume.

Hamworthy

Thanks Ladies....I’m going to take your advice....

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

You don't need to read the same book twice the end is always the same....walk away and forget it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No she’s not on here .... block her ...I think I might ...if somebody want you so much don’t they just be with you ...I mean I think I may be played by her but I can’t understand why maybe that’s the problem I’ve got ...maybe I’m searching for the answer that I want to hear not the truth ...I’m going to have it out with her though ..that’s for sure "

You've hit the nail on the head.

I have a friend like this, she drip feeds guys then pushes them away. One guy has wasted five years on her.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"You don't need to read the same book twice the end is always the same....walk away and forget it. "

If only life was as simple as books

I was expecting your age to be somewhere in your 20s based on your OP

Hamworthy

I’ve had a lot of long term relationships... I’ve only started playing this game a few years ago maybe I’m being naive and expecting girls to be up front and direct like me ..I’m referring to her not everyone

» Add a new message to this topic