First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antasticMrFucks OP   Man  over a year ago

Taunton

What do you like from a first message ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you like from a first message ? "

Something that shows people have actually read our profile, rather than a copy and paste message

When are you available? Is a good one lol.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"What do you like from a first message ?

Something that shows people have actually read our profile, rather than a copy and paste message "

This.

“fun now” always has me hitting the reply button

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Something that shows people have actually read our profile, rather than a copy and paste message "

Apart from the ones that start ‘ I know it says that you’re not looking for new meets but I thought I’d drop you a message (and attach a photo) .....’

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

A lot more than just "hi" x

You’re exactly what I want and have been looking for

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What the person likes about me and what they have to offer. Respectful and not straight into wank chat. Engaging with my profile (and not just hey you included this word).

"What the person likes about me and what they have to offer. Respectful and not straight into wank chat. Engaging with my profile (and not just hey you included this word). "

This would be a perfect approach for me too

Something that shows people have actually read our profile, rather than a copy and paste message

Apart from the ones that start ‘ I know it says that you’re not looking for new meets but I thought I’d drop you a message (and attach a photo) .....’ "

Of their cock

Manchester (she/her)

Apart from the ones that start ‘ I know it says that you’re not looking for new meets but I thought I’d drop you a message (and attach a photo) .....’

Of their cock "

"I know you're not looking for X, but if you don't try you don't get."

On the other hand, if you disregard my stated wishes, you get yourself blocked where I might have changed my mind later.

Manchester (she/her)

Ooh, and don't say I owe you a social. I don't know you, I don't owe you anything.

A beautiful face with 'I think we are compatible because.. ' job done.

good evening dear lady.

i was browsing this weird and wonderful space on the internet when i was suddenly stopped in my tracks by your very attractive style and presentation by the way of your profile.

and i must say (if you allow me to do so) how interesting you pictures are on the eye, particularly the selection of angles and background. maybe this is something we can talk about later but for now lets talk about you.

are you a lover of chocolate? is this something we share? as i attend chocolate fairs and sample some of the finest chocolate in the world, maybe youd like to join me?

perhaps you like cake. you do! excellent as im also very interested in photographing cakes and as i mentioned before about your profile pictures maybe a few cakes in the background would look stunning next to youre already lovely figure.

are you a wine taster? because with the cake, chocolate and add the wine we could have a perfect afternoon/evening then retire to a hotel in the area for dinner.

do you dance? good, as i like nothing more than moving around with such a nice lady as yourself.

so my question is.

can i cum over your tits!

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Can I ask you a question....

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Something that excites and intrigues me.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

For all of these posts about the correct approach method, I do wonder how many employ the same in return if messaging first?

In all of my years on fab, I don't think I've ever received an opening message that was longer than one or two lines, more than twice!

Cake

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

My opening messages are brilliant waffling about nothing in particular that always pique the interest of the sender - I like those sorts. Alternatively, a faf Meli and a suggestive emoji. Woman of simple tastes.

try to laugh at things. not always easy but try.

you'll feel much better for it.

now chocolate.

Manchester (she/her)

"For all of these posts about the correct approach method, I do wonder how many employ the same in return if messaging first?

In all of my years on fab, I don't think I've ever received an opening message that was longer than one or two lines, more than twice! "

I try to practice what I preach.

THIS ^^^^^^**

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We like messages that are respectful and refer to things in our profile showing that it has indeed been read. If it is from someone with traits that we have been looking for then that is always a good opener.

We hate the "Can I fuck your sub" or "How do you train a sub" to which I usually reply "training her to fetch your slippers is easy, the rest gets a bit trickier".

Respect, honesty and group interests go a very long way.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"good evening dear lady.

i was browsing this weird and wonderful space on the internet when i was suddenly stopped in my tracks by your very attractive style and presentation by the way of your profile.

and i must say (if you allow me to do so) how interesting you pictures are on the eye, particularly the selection of angles and background. maybe this is something we can talk about later but for now lets talk about you.

are you a lover of chocolate? is this something we share? as i attend chocolate fairs and sample some of the finest chocolate in the world, maybe youd like to join me?

perhaps you like cake. you do! excellent as im also very interested in photographing cakes and as i mentioned before about your profile pictures maybe a few cakes in the background would look stunning next to youre already lovely figure.

are you a wine taster? because with the cake, chocolate and add the wine we could have a perfect afternoon/evening then retire to a hotel in the area for dinner.

do you dance? good, as i like nothing more than moving around with such a nice lady as yourself.

so my question is.

can i cum over your tits! "

Epic!

Cake used to work for me at times - good shout.

A

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

U free..

Gets me everytime,especially if there is no question mark...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"What do you like from a first message ? "

What is this weird and mysterious thing called "first message" that you talk about ?

To see your face, sexy

"U free..

Gets me everytime,especially if there is no question mark... "

nice to see you hunni

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

"U free..

Gets me everytime,especially if there is no question mark... "

Looking at your photo(s) it would be....Lovely pair, fancy sharing?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"good evening dear lady.

so my question is.

can i cum over your tits! "

That is class!

I try to make my first message more like a statement so if it doesn't get answered its almost like it was never meant to be anyway. Ie "Cor, nice bum"

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Messages...first messages...first messages that I receive...

Nope, no idea what you're talking about

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I do hope the ladies that message myself read this thread, similar to the ladies that have posted on the thread .. I'd prefer some substance a bit about them

mostly I get hey, hi or derivatives, sometimes have you got a face picture.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"mostly I get hey, hi or derivatives, sometimes have you got a face picture.

"

Don't leave us all hanging. Have you?

Manchester (she/her)

"mostly I get hey, hi or derivatives, sometimes have you got a face picture.

Don't leave us all hanging. Have you?"

Sometimes I get asked if I have a face.

Clearly not, I'm a medical miracle.

"good evening dear lady.

so my question is.

That is class! "

If they got a sense of humour then they will laugh and reply.

If not move on.

Need to have laughs along the way

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"good evening dear lady.

so my question is.

That is class!

If not move on.

Need to have laughs along the way"

I'd reply to that

F

"good evening dear lady.

so my question is.

That is class!

If not move on.

Need to have laughs along the way

I'd reply to that

F"

doesnt have to be really smutty fellas, be a little fun, appealing witty if you like.

you can work out on here and by READING some profiles if they going to like a joke so have a think and talk.

come on. im a 5ft 3 short arse and i get meets so if i can anyone can.

im no expert but from what i see and read from the ladies its a little bit of humour, no sex talk or what youd like to do etc and no cock pics. send a face pic

get out there and enjoy the ladies. they want to meet you!

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

"U free..

Gets me everytime,especially if there is no question mark...

nice to see you hunni "

Hi Mr P

» Add a new message to this topic