FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are heavily filtered/photo shop pics killing fab?

Are heavily filtered/photo shop pics killing fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not talking about the odd black and white one or framing pics. More the heavily filtered ones designed to make a cock look bigger. Or those daft ones with bunny ears and distorts the features.

Do you think they are fun? love it or fooking well hate it what's your buffalo stance on the issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"I'm not talking about the odd black and white one or framing pics. More the heavily filtered ones designed to make a cock look bigger. Or those daft ones with bunny ears and distorts the features.

Do you think they are fun? love it or fooking well hate it what's your buffalo stance on the issue? "

People complain about no pics. People complain about daft ones.

To each his/her/their own, I'd say.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think like attracts like.

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Can't stand the "Snapchat filter" pics at all.

Ms GR

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Personally other than black and whiting or framing etc I don't filter mine and prefer to present an honest image of myself.

I don't personally like the Snapchat filters, and disagree with anything that alters someone's image to the point they'd be very different if you met them - that said they're easily spotted and avoided, so if people want to fool themselves and others by posting them then that's their prerogative

I don't mind the daft or badly photoshopped pics, it's the heavily airbrushed ones I don't agree with.

At least one Top 10 Fab pic regular overdoes the Photoshop

"Personally other than black and whiting or framing etc I don't filter mine and prefer to present an honest image of myself.

I don't personally like the Snapchat filters, and disagree with anything that alters someone's image to the point they'd be very different if you met them - that said they're easily spotted and avoided, so if people want to fool themselves and others by posting them then that's their prerogative "

Snapchat filters! That's what it's called, the name slipped my mind

If people are not meeting and just want their photos fabbing fair enough.. but if they're looking to meet it's really odd to portray an unrealistic image beforehand.

I like to know what to expect and happily provide the same. Not willing to waste my time meeting those that can't be upfront from the beginning.

"I'm not talking about the odd black and white one or framing pics. More the heavily filtered ones designed to make a cock look bigger. Or those daft ones with bunny ears and distorts the features.

Do you think they are fun? love it or fooking well hate it what's your buffalo stance on the issue?

To each his/her/their own, I'd say."

What can I say, guess I'm a fussy fucker

Do you think they are fun? love it or fooking well hate it what's your buffalo stance on the issue? "

Snapchat, we find the bunny ear filters childish and would probably block based on that.

Pics that are so out of date they bear no relevance to the people who are meeting.

Oh and the sky remote/ deodorant brigade next to their dicks are also irritating.

My pics are all done on a simple motorola mobile phone with a stand.

Self timer and that's it. Only filter it has is to turn the pics from colour to b/w.

I can understand people using pc or programs to change appearances as they want to attract as much as possible.

Some I've met haven't looked like their pics sadly and it's always an uneasy feeling for me as your there and stuck.

Like I say I do understand why people want to look the best they can to attract and get top of the pics list.

Absolutely hate photoshopped etc, as well as the ones where it looks like you’ve let a five year old loose with stickers and annotations etc. But don’t think it’s killing fab at all.

"Can't stand the "Snapchat filter" pics at all.

Ms GR "

I agree. Completely changes the reality. It's one step above photoshop.

Snapchat, we find the bunny ear filters childish and would probably block based on that.

Pics that are so out of date they bear no relevance to the people who are meeting.

Oh and the sky remote/ deodorant brigade next to their dicks are also irritating."

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

Doesn't matter to me at all. I expect people to want to look their best. I expect people to take shots from flattering angles and in creative ways. I expect people to edit out distinguishing and identifying features such as tattoos, scars and faces. I even expect people to fuzz out the odd stretch mark.

Does it reflect badly on people to me? Nope - the opposite. It shows that they are keen to portray themselves in a manner that attracts, rather than puts off others. It shows creativity and care.

And I'd much rather see all of that than a generic full frontal unedited nude shot or a close up crotch shot.

It's no different to wanting to dress smartly, wear make up or get a decent haircut to me.

It simply shows effort.

A

Snapchat filters? Do you mean they’re not really bunnies or cute kittens?

I’m bitterly disappointed now. I was after a woman who goes at it like a bunny.

How can you tell something is photoshopped? I can't as I have no experience of this device or program.

I see these rabbit ears/noses ok I get that but other things people can do I don't have much experience in

By *lastic.Mask.ManMan  over a year ago

Grimsby

I have no issue with snapchat filters as it cuts down on the amount of sky remotes and lynk cans seen in cock pics.

I really don't see any point in photoshopping my pics.

I mean, if I get a meet on the strength of a photoshopped pic and it turns out that I look nothing like I do in those pics, surely things are going to come to a pretty abrupt halt.

Not only that, but then I'm likely to get my profile reported.

What you see is what you get.

Personally I think they gave a false representation of the person. I’ve seen pictures and then met people and yeah....they don’t look like that!

Work with what you got rather than hiding behind something

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Although we’re only new to Fab, we want our pics to (hopefully!) be classy and fun but also completely representative of who we are (although I need to take some pics of Mr, he’s the photographer). I think it’s fair to say the photos show me at my best but they’re accurate and the only addition is a basic colouring in the iPhone (so I’m told!). I don’t think doing anything to materially distort the images does any favours for those meeting, and we love to see good pics but - as always - each to their own!

yes i think they are.

i may change mine to black and white and crop someone out but thats about all

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don't think they are killing fab.

I'm not sure fab is dying.

To each his/her/their own, I'd say.

What can I say, guess I'm a fussy fucker "

makes 2 of us then

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"How can you tell something is photoshopped? I can't as I have no experience of this device or program.

I see these rabbit ears/noses ok I get that but other things people can do I don't have much experience in "

There are varying degrees of editing done. If it's just to remove blemishes or distinguishing features then that's fine with me.

Then there are those that use software to change body shapes, size and major features. That's where it gets people's backs up I suspect.

Both are easy to do if you know how - and also easy to spot if you know what you're looking for.

I've always removed all our ink as it would easily identify us. I've never made either of us look taller/thinner or exaggerated any boob/cock shots. And the hair that used to feature in my old solo photos was so blatantly an afro wig that anyone believing it to be real needed an urgent trip to specsavers......

A

I edit mine to enhance them but I wouldn't do anything that changes my actual body shape. I think of it like make up, just highlighting what is already there.

I find face editing a bit off putting. The ones where you get bigger eyes or slimmer nose etc. Facial attraction is so majorly important i think it's unfair to misrepresent yourself that way.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m not fond of heavily filtered photos but I don’t think it’s killing fab. It helps to filter out who I will message in the first place.

"I think like attracts like. "

"I edit mine to enhance them but I wouldn't do anything that changes my actual body shape. I think of it like make up, just highlighting what is already there.

I find face editing a bit off putting. The ones where you get bigger eyes or slimmer nose etc. Facial attraction is so majorly important i think it's unfair to misrepresent yourself that way. "

So dotty isn't dotty

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Each to their own, I like some of the creativity that people use in their compositions and edits.

If someone has spent quite a few hours working on their photo we should applaud them for their hard work, not knock them.

The bunny ears I feel are a little immature and should only be used by teenagers, but if that's how others wish to express themselves, I will not criticise their choice.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Most people wouldn’t know how to use Photoshop, let alone pay for it - an app on a phone isn’t photoshopping, sorry just a bugbear of mine

"Most people wouldn’t know how to use Photoshop, let alone pay for it - an app on a phone isn’t photoshopping, sorry just a bugbear of mine "

yep i pay for photoshop, lightroom and elements and i only dabble with photography

"I edit mine to enhance them but I wouldn't do anything that changes my actual body shape. I think of it like make up, just highlighting what is already there.

I find face editing a bit off putting. The ones where you get bigger eyes or slimmer nose etc. Facial attraction is so majorly important i think it's unfair to misrepresent yourself that way.

So dotty isn't dotty "

Haha I only change lighting/colouring etc. You know all those black and white pics aren't grey people right?

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Most people wouldn’t know how to use Photoshop, let alone pay for it - an app on a phone isn’t photoshopping, sorry just a bugbear of mine

yep i pay for photoshop, lightroom and elements and i only dabble with photography "

And for most things Lightroom is much better, unless your doing a composite etc.

I completely understand wanting to show yourself in the best light possible but changing your appearance is deceitful.

Angles are one thing, we all know about angles & can guess what someone actually looks like. Photoshopping is just stupid, as is having old pics that make you look like you're the older brother when we meet. I'm not going to meet again & I'm not going to verify that they're genuine either.

The beauty face filter will give you an idea of what the person looks like...face could be a bit wider, smaller eyes, crinkles around the eyes but full airbrushing looks ridiculous & I'll likely block that profile. Men with fuzzy smooth skin with a little blush, does not appeal to me

Snapchat filters are cute...on Snapchat or Facebook, but not on Fab. I'll ignore those ones because the person obviously thinks they're fun & that's ok, as long as every photo doesn't have bunny ears or floating butterflies.

Personality & the willingness to look a little silly is good.

I don’t alter me at all other than to crop any rubbish out of the background or change to black and white.

I want to give an honest representation of myself so I don’t get the WTF are you stares when I walk in

I don’t understand people who manipulate their pics....I wouldn’t want to meet under false pretences...

X

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

While those filters are not for me, they do show that users like a laugh and more importantly can have a laugh at themselves and that is a good thing.

Pics are pics, you either like them or you don't. If they aren't for you then I guess the person posting them might very well be not for you too.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I have to take over 50 photos to get one that makes me look almost human.. but the ones I end up posting are untouched except for the lighting to brighten them a little sometimes

So dotty isn't dotty

Haha I only change lighting/colouring etc. You know all those black and white pics aren't grey people right? "

Phew my dreams were nearly shattered then.

Back to smiling

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I find face editing a bit off putting. The ones where you get bigger eyes or slimmer nose etc. Facial attraction is so majorly important i think it's unfair to misrepresent yourself that way. "

Dottz you better hope my new camera makes me look fecking good when it comes or your getting a good spanking

Dottz you better hope my new camera makes me look fecking good when it comes or your getting a good spanking "

Patrice makes perfect

Crikey. If I didn’t photoshop mine and filter the hell out of them you might be able to see what I look like

I have no intention of duping people into thinking I'm thinner or better looking than I am, which is why I don't send heavily filtered face pics or carefully angled body pics. I might as well steal pics from a better looking, slimmer middle aged woman and fob them off as me.

Dottz you better hope my new camera makes me look fecking good when it comes or your getting a good spanking "

Have you heard of photoshop?

yes op i just want a clear pc to see nothing else and dont get me started on snap chat insant delete

"I have no intention of duping people into thinking I'm thinner or better looking than I am, which is why I don't send heavily filtered face pics or carefully angled body pics. I might as well steal pics from a better looking, slimmer middle aged woman and fob them off as me.

"

Nice silhouette but it makes you look like a bloke

*pic lol

I don't photograph that well and I feel I look better in person. However I never use filters although obviously always try and take the most flattering photo I can. I also try and keep my photos on here recent usually within 3 months.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

its the bunny ears that get me. Your an adult on a swinging site looking for sex and you have pictures of yourself dressed in fucking bunny ears.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"its the bunny ears that get me. Your an adult on a swinging site looking for sex and you have pictures of yourself dressed in fucking bunny ears."

Worked for Playboy for years.

Hugh was swimming in tits..........

A

"its the bunny ears that get me. Your an adult on a swinging site looking for sex and you have pictures of yourself dressed in fucking bunny ears."

This.

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Dottz you better hope my new camera makes me look fecking good when it comes or your getting a good spanking

Have you heard of photoshop? "

No but I've heard boots do photos

"I have no intention of duping people into thinking I'm thinner or better looking than I am, which is why I don't send heavily filtered face pics or carefully angled body pics. I might as well steal pics from a better looking, slimmer middle aged woman and fob them off as me.

Nice silhouette but it makes you look like a bloke "

I have a lovely natural beard in winter

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"its the bunny ears that get me. Your an adult on a swinging site looking for sex and you have pictures of yourself dressed in fucking bunny ears.

This. "

Rabbits are at it all the time so I think it's relevant and rabbit is a sex toy

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Not really bothered either way. Fact of life nowadays - if there were lots of Snapchat filters I might think that we weren’t hugely compatible but I’m not that fussed.

The bar, I was in last night, had a waiter wearing bunny ears, tight black micro trunks and a butler outfit

It was a very adult bar

Nice silhouette but it makes you look like a bloke

I have a lovely natural beard in winter "

I hear you dropped your knicks and got mistaken for Billy Connolly

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We use pics to help us decide about the people, there are lots of thi gs that put us off.... Its just another filter...

Don't see the point in photshopping...just makes me want to fucking greet when I see my real boat race in the mirror at 6 in the morning.

I went to meet one guy and I walked right past him as he was unrecognisable from his pics! I don't mess with my face pics I would much rather be told I'm not their type than to be told during a meet. I had a coffee and left incidentally, cursing the false advertisement I was lured into to

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

A little while ago I saw a woman's profile and all but one of her photos were VERY heavily filtered. The one that wasn't...Well, I'd never have recognised that it was the same person save for it being on the same profile.

"I went to meet one guy and I walked right past him as he was unrecognisable from his pics! I don't mess with my face pics I would much rather be told I'm not their type than to be told during a meet. I had a coffee and left incidentally, cursing the false advertisement I was lured into to"

Exactly!..I've done his a few times. Total waste of my time and it's rather annoying

"I went to meet one guy and I walked right past him as he was unrecognisable from his pics! I don't mess with my face pics I would much rather be told I'm not their type than to be told during a meet. I had a coffee and left incidentally, cursing the false advertisement I was lured into to

Exactly!..I've done his a few times. Total waste of my time and it's rather annoying "

It's the time wasting, it's too cold now to be going out meeting unnecessarily... Im in hibernation mode

"I went to meet one guy and I walked right past him as he was unrecognisable from his pics! I don't mess with my face pics I would much rather be told I'm not their type than to be told during a meet. I had a coffee and left incidentally, cursing the false advertisement I was lured into to

Exactly!..I've done his a few times. Total waste of my time and it's rather annoying

It's the time wasting, it's too cold now to be going out meeting unnecessarily... Im in hibernation mode "

I will come out of hibernation for the right person in order to create some friction and generate some heat....without the filters!

It's the time wasting, it's too cold now to be going out meeting unnecessarily... Im in hibernation mode "

Preach!

Those Snapchat bunny ear and big eye filters are ridiculous, especially when it's the only face pic someone will send you , I just interpret those as 'they must be a minger ' if that's all they'll send face wise

[Removed by poster at 20/12/18 15:43:18]

"[Filter removed by poster at 20/12/18 15:43:18]"

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I once photoshopped out a spot on my bum. So shoot me

Actually I have a very small birth mark I blur out on every picture it's visible, so that people who've seen it don't recognise me.

"I once photoshopped out a spot on my bum. So shoot me

Actually I have a very small birth mark I blur out on every picture it's visible, so that people who've seen it don't recognise me. "

That's different , it's like when people block out tattoos etc because they're recognisable

I don't filter mine but do have some Snapchat ones wouldn't bother me as I like to cam before meets anyway

"Not really bothered either way. Fact of life nowadays - if there were lots of Snapchat filters I might think that we weren’t hugely compatible but I’m not that fussed. "

you alway pop in with something interesting to say.

hello

I don't think it's killing fab, but it might kill a few meets for people who use them.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Some of them are ridiculous. They almost look like cartoon characters.

By *imnher17Couple  over a year ago

Mirfield

We're partial to the auto white balance function and cropping other people out but that's it.

"Those Snapchat bunny ear and big eye filters are ridiculous, especially when it's the only face pic someone will send you , I just interpret those as 'they must be a minger ' if that's all they'll send face wise"

I find it even more ridiculous when it's guys using them for some reason! I don't interpret it as they must be minging, but I do think they must be either immature or lacking in the confidence to show their real self. That puts me off as maturity and confidence are among the first things I look for.

As for the "Photoshop me beautiful" brigade, some of the worst offenders locally to me seem to be all about the posing and posting pics, looking for fabs maybe or just showing themselves off. I don't see them actually meeting often, if at all. If that's how they want to use fab then fair play to them. But if they do meet and the other party is disappointed to find them not "as advertised" then that is understandable I guess

I don't have Photoshop or Snapchat ,just have the odd black/white pic

"I don't have Photoshop or Snapchat ,just have the odd black/white pic "

yay!!!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Those Snapchat bunny ear and big eye filters are ridiculous, especially when it's the only face pic someone will send you , I just interpret those as 'they must be a minger ' if that's all they'll send face wise

I find it even more ridiculous when it's guys using them for some reason! I don't interpret it as they must be minging, but I do think they must be either immature or lacking in the confidence to show their real self. That puts me off as maturity and confidence are among the first things I look for.

As for the "Photoshop me beautiful" brigade, some of the worst offenders locally to me seem to be all about the posing and posting pics, looking for fabs maybe or just showing themselves off. I don't see them actually meeting often, if at all. If that's how they want to use fab then fair play to them. But if they do meet and the other party is disappointed to find them not "as advertised" then that is understandable I guess"

there was a guy on here who was in his 50s that had them on

"Those Snapchat bunny ear and big eye filters are ridiculous, especially when it's the only face pic someone will send you , I just interpret those as 'they must be a minger ' if that's all they'll send face wise

As for the "Photoshop me beautiful" brigade, some of the worst offenders locally to me seem to be all about the posing and posting pics, looking for fabs maybe or just showing themselves off. I don't see them actually meeting often, if at all. If that's how they want to use fab then fair play to them. But if they do meet and the other party is disappointed to find them not "as advertised" then that is understandable I guessthere was a guy on here who was in his 50s that had them on"

Aww maybe thought he was "getting down with the youth" haha

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's false advertising. Women should have to send a photo with no make up on.

It's false advertising. Women should have to send a photo with no make up on. "

I do that. I don't know how many men it's scared off, but I'm looking for brave ones anyway.

Well I tell you what, if she doesn't look like a cute puppy with a halo over her head she can order a taxi home!

Chester/Wirral

I do that. I don't know how many men it's scared off, but I'm looking for brave ones anyway."

You are a diamond in the rough.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I do that. I don't know how many men it's scared off, but I'm looking for brave ones anyway."

I'm sure I've also scared off loads lol.

I don't wear makeup either. I usually use a paper bag

Chester/Wirral

I do that. I don't know how many men it's scared off, but I'm looking for brave ones anyway.

I don't wear makeup either. I usually use a paper bag "

Double bagger? would need 1 in case yours fell off

I don't wear makeup either. I usually use a paper bag "

Have you tried a horse mask? It's all the craze now

It's ridiculous, if you want to improve your looks just get some work done

Chester/Wirral

"It's ridiculous, if you want to improve your looks just get some work done "

Women don't get your lips done though. They look awful!

"It's ridiculous, if you want to improve your looks just get some work done

Women don't get your lips done though. They look awful! "

Thanks

Chester/Wirral

Thanks "

I meant in general not you. A lot end up looking like Pete Burns.

Nope, everyone can see it's been Photoshopped and if nothing else, it's good for a laugh sometimes

C

Thanks I meant in general not you. A lot end up looking like Pete Burns."

You see a lot more good ones than bad ones, you just don't know about the good ones

Chester/Wirral

Thanks I meant in general not you. A lot end up looking like Pete Burns.

You see a lot more good ones than bad ones, you just don't know about the good ones "

Touché, if it's subtle.

I prefer it to the harsh reality... especially if I’m waking up next to one

Im confident in my own skin, I'm happy to a send make up free pic but most would turn up to the meet wearing make up I reckon

Can't be asked

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I already do that, Id rather they thought I looked better in person than worse!

I already do that, Id rather they thought I looked better in person than worse! "

Be a nice bonus for them

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Nope.

Doesn't matter to me at all. I expect people to want to look their best. I expect people to take shots from flattering angles and in creative ways. I expect people to edit out distinguishing and identifying features such as tattoos, scars and faces. I even expect people to fuzz out the odd stretch mark.

Does it reflect badly on people to me? Nope - the opposite. It shows that they are keen to portray themselves in a manner that attracts, rather than puts off others. It shows creativity and care.

And I'd much rather see all of that than a generic full frontal unedited nude shot or a close up crotch shot.

It's no different to wanting to dress smartly, wear make up or get a decent haircut to me.

It simply shows effort.

A"

Disagree to a large extent!

I’m here primarily to meet rather than just chat/pose for pics - so I want to know that the picture I can see looks like the person I’m contemplating meeting - end of!

Shedding stones and years with ‘creative’ photos isn’t making the best of yourself - it’s misrepresentation - pure and simple!

There’s a world of difference between blurring out a tattoo and eliminating every wrinkle - or ‘creating’ a slim figure or better abs via photoshop!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

It simply shows effort.

A

I’m here primarily to meet rather than just chat/pose for pics - so I want to know that the picture I can see looks like the person I’m contemplating meeting - end of!

Shedding stones and years with ‘creative’ photos isn’t making the best of yourself - it’s misrepresentation - pure and simple!

There’s a world of difference between blurring out a tattoo and eliminating every wrinkle - or ‘creating’ a slim figure or better abs via photoshop! "

You obviously skipped over my later post where I did state that I didn't agree with shape changing.

You've seen us in person. Did we look any different in person to our photos?

A

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

The Snapchat filters should be banned, surely the mods who approve the pictures don't consider them to be a fair representation of the poster, so why do they get past when other ,admittedly more explicit,pics are rejected

I use a very basic android app (so basic it's the one that came with the phone) to crop things out, adjust colours and brightness, odd bits of focus etc.Very occasionally I'll add some virtual lipstick and that's it.

If someone meets me,they expect me to at least look slightly like my pictures !

"The Snapchat filters should be banned, surely the mods who approve the pictures don't consider them to be a fair representation of the poster, so why do they get past when other ,admittedly more explicit,pics are rejected

I use a very basic android app (so basic it's the one that came with the phone) to crop things out, adjust colours and brightness, odd bits of focus etc.Very occasionally I'll add some virtual lipstick and that's it.

If someone meets me,they expect me to at least look slightly like my pictures ! "

Exactly, as opposed to walking right past them as they are unrecognisable - if you read the forums you know who you are!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I hate the animal face or glasses filters. It all looks so childish, actually I hate all filters.

For fabs I only use my I phone all I do is blurr background don’t want anything being recognised and maybe lighten pics if they are too dark. I’m not to everyone’s taste and prefer them to see no difference between my photos and real life. I don’t have a lot of free time and prefer not to waste mine or other peoples.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Now that would be false advertising. No one we meet would have a chance in hell of seeing me with no makeup on

Mrs

Some of the comments here have been great.

Good work everyone

By *anGarCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich

We personally like it when couples take the time to think about the photos they take. With phone cameras today, you can take really amazing shots. Its not really hard to Google posing techniques or photography tips and tricks.

Yes, I don’t like them

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Nope.

It simply shows effort.

A

There’s a world of difference between blurring out a tattoo and eliminating every wrinkle - or ‘creating’ a slim figure or better abs via photoshop!

You obviously skipped over my later post where I did state that I didn't agree with shape changing.

A"

Well - if we’re being totally honest - I was disappointed at the lack of donut round your todger! Totally misrepresented was that!

You both looked great - but I’m sure you’ve come across as many people as I have who looked bugger all like their pics! If you haven’t then you’ve been pretty lucky!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Nope.

It simply shows effort.

A

A

Well - if we’re being totally honest - I was disappointed at the lack of donut round your todger! Totally misrepresented was that!

You both looked great - but I’m sure you’ve come across as many people as I have who looked bugger all like their pics! If you haven’t then you’ve been pretty lucky! "

Strangely very few. But then we tended to meet more in clubs so found ourselves face to face rather than face to screen. Those we did swap the odd face/friends only pics with all looked pretty much as per their photos.

I've seen some stunning pics that I suppose would be classed more as 'erotic art' rather than your standard swinging profile shot but that's always something I've been into so I guess my viewpoint is skewed.

It would take a huge difference between what I see in a photo and what I saw in person to cause any disappointment. I may give more leeway than others though as I've never been purely focused on looks.

A

Dont bother me cos iv a big mouth and if on a 121 meet it could slip out

Don't think I've ever met anyone I haven't spoken to on webcam, guess that helps.

"Don't think I've ever met anyone I haven't spoken to on webcam, guess that helps."

Who speaks on webcam! They're for online sex

We don't mind black & white or using a cartoony type filter just to make a pic look a bit different? And the odd watermark and discreet label etc can add words to an image.

But pics with bits of dog stuck on them, especially of a bloke, just look plain stupid!

"Don't think I've ever met anyone I haven't spoken to on webcam, guess that helps.

Who speaks on webcam! They're for online sex "

I do

Personally I enjoy arty pictures provided there are more ordinary pictures too so you can the person properly. This what I try do with mine so people don't feel I'm hiding anything!

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Don’t think it matters really, if you initially like what you see in their profile, and “Snapchat” bunny ears.... and your getting them on kik, all you need is a “camera” shot or a short vid chat to see that they match what they’ve posted facial wise and away you go for your social (if you have one)

Doubt they can change their body type to much, and read their veris... that should give you everything you need to know... there’s no harm in a giant dog tongue pic once in a while! Lol

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

And now I've got to go and listen to Neneh Cherry. Thanks for that earworm.....

By *arkandlight18Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Oh and the sky remote/ deodorant brigade next to their dicks are also irritating."

Hahahahaha!! I totally agree with the sky remote and deodorant brigade!! that hillarious

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

cork

Shall I just use a yard stick beside my cock in future....might need a wide angle lens....bla bla bla....!!

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

is it weird that i've never heard 'buffalo stance' before. Off to google i go

is it weird that i've never heard 'buffalo stance' before. Off to google i go "

I like to ease my song titles or lines in every now and then

I find any altered pictures boring, the black and white ones smack of pretension, and get rid of the snapchat pics folks they've got tiring

There is one who is always seeking attention who heavily Photoshops her pics.

Books bigger and legs thinner

But the background goes all distorted

Skin smoothing overload also

The Snapchat filters are a joke.

They do not make you a model because you use them

I've looked at some pics and thought that they would have looked nice if they hadn't 'Snapshat' all over it.

By *9stanMan  over a year ago

Cheshire West

[Removed by poster at 22/12/18 09:45:02]

» Add a new message to this topic