FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Utterly Pointless Products

Utterly Pointless Products

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Solutions to first world problems that don't really exist, yet some marketing graduate thought they were a good idea and managed to persuade the boss.

I'll start the ball rolling with those 'Always Discreet Boutique' incontinence pants. You know - just in case you unexpectedly pull and were worried that ordinary incontinence pants might put off a prospective spur of the moment shag.......

A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Dildos

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Micro bikinis .....why wear anything

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Micro bikinis .....why wear anything "

Good point

Nothing is better

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plastic containers in supermarkets for sliced fruit.

So lazy we cannot slice our own at home a bloody store does it and raps it in a ton of plastic.

Pointless

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

That VIPoo spray!!! Argh! Shit stinks, open a window or spray some air freshener ffs.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Solutions to first world problems that don't really exist, yet some marketing graduate thought they were a good idea and managed to persuade the boss.

I'll start the ball rolling with those 'Always Discreet Boutique' incontinence pants. You know - just in case you unexpectedly pull and were worried that ordinary incontinence pants might put off a prospective spur of the moment shag.......

A"

They are aimed at reducing the embarrassment some get when they cough and piss (ops I mean gush) uncontrollably so they re not really useless as they stop the carpet getting soaked.

By *bi Haive OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Solutions to first world problems that don't really exist, yet some marketing graduate thought they were a good idea and managed to persuade the boss.

A

They are aimed at reducing the embarrassment some get when they cough and piss (ops I mean gush) uncontrollably so they re not really useless as they stop the carpet getting soaked. "

I get that. But why try and make them all lacy and attractive? Especially when they don't come with matching bras and sussies.........

A

Hand dryers. Great for moving water around on your hands, shit for actually getting your hands dry.

Because people don't want to wear a nappy?

» Add a new message to this topic