FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pushing boundaries

Pushing boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How open minded are you to trying new things?

If you meet someone who likes things a little different do you embrace it and experiment or stick to what you know?

Is there anything better than finding someone who pushes you and eggs you on to be more and more deprived just as you do the same to them? Is finding your limit exciting or do you know where it is already?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d have to like the person.

There’s one or two I’d leave my comfort zone for, but only one or two.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Always willing to try new things. Within reason of course lol.

as long as i don’t end up bleeding or dead, i’ll give it a go

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"How open minded are you to trying new things?

If you meet someone who likes things a little different do you embrace it and experiment or stick to what you know?

Is there anything better than finding someone who pushes you and eggs you on to be more and more deprived just as you do the same to them? Is finding your limit exciting or do you know where it is already? "

Every day is a school day.

Routine gets a bit repetitive.

A

It's the only way we learn what we like, by trying.

It's finding those you trust to try the new things with.

There's things I'll do with B that I'll not even entertain with others.

P

Is there anything better than finding someone who pushes you and eggs you on to be more and more deprived just as you do the same to them? Is finding your limit exciting or do you know where it is already? "

In the last year iv learned more than anything virsitility is the key go good sex iv had many first along the way some backfired some made me go wtf but in the main its been fantastic and exciting to go from the boring naive 1 trick pony i once was

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Depends on the person, trust levels, and what the boundary is. A stranger or someone I don't know well, no. Certain things are also permanently out of bounds.

Those I trust, it's open to negotiation.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m fairly vanilla most of the time and happy to be so. But I do occasionally like to try things I haven’t before. I usually like the novelty but rarely find something that I think I need to do that all the time.

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 12:29:22]

Fab has been full of firsts for me, I joined up with the attitude of "fuck, it why not?" to most everything and it's worked out pretty well ever since

C

"as long as i don’t end up bleeding or dead, i’ll give it a go "

Haha pretty much spot on for me this!

I have done and did with a women I trusted.

And that's the thing. trust.

It's very important so you all know how far to go and what safe words used if any.

I do like when I find someone that we both can explore things with. It's fun , exciting and always a good experience.

But must have trust in each other

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Not too recently I was encouraged by a lady to fist her, always thought it was not for me, but the excitement from her just drove me wild.

The idea of squirting was something I wanted to try, the actual experience of it put me off.

Lesson; You’ve got to try new things and figure out your boundaries. What you thought of as do’s and don’ts in your book mind surprise you.

"as long as i don’t end up bleeding or dead, i’ll give it a go

Haha pretty much spot on for me this! "

Me too ! But only with one person in particular.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I learnt a while ago that saying no only limits things. There are a whole world of possibilities out there and most of us only scratch the surface, giving things a try in all things broadens our horizons.

Finding someone who matches you and pushes you though is a rare thing.

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hear that life begins where your comfort zone ends.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

With someone, I knew well, trusted & respects me.

Then I'd pretty much be open to try anything. Push each others boundaries & live out our fantasies.

Except the poo & pee thing. That's definitely not on my bucket list

If I get along well with someone I'll try anything legal, non-violent and small enough to fit in my arse.

"If I get along well with someone I'll try anything legal, non-violent and small enough to fit in my arse."

I’d love the opportunity to push my boundaries with the right people

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

My limits are non negotiable. With the right company everything else is an adventure. Just when I think I’ve done everything I want to do I get led down another rabbit hole to experience something else.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

im multifaceted. I can be whatever you want me to be

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am willing to try most things once, how you going to know if you like it of you don't give it a go.

Manchester (she/her)

"I am willing to try most things once, how you going to know if you like it of you don't give it a go. "

Some things, you just know.

"I am willing to try most things once, how you going to know if you like it of you don't give it a go. "

Exactly, as long as I'm not hurting anyone (unless they ask nicely) gotta give it a whirl.

Poo pee or blood is out, I'm open to trying pretty much anything else with people I trust.

I am open minded to try new things and share with the right person. Therefore I would embrace it and experiment.

Finding my limit is exciting because I don't know what it is. Especially kinky, fetish, BDSM play. There are always new things to enjoy and push boundaries.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Id be. happy to just get a push, the boundaries can come down latter if you want I’m easy

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

There are things that I have thought about doing, but haven’t, and kept them as fantasies. I’ve met someone a few times recently that I get on really well with and we have discussed those things. As a result we plan to introduce them into our play.

It’s nothing wildly out there, in comparison to some people, but we trust each other enough to explore them, and for me it’s definitely pushing boundaries and testing my limits. And it’s exciting!

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"How open minded are you to trying new things? "

Within in legal limits, safety and pleasures sake for both, I’m game to try.

"If you meet someone who likes things a little different do you embrace it and experiment or stick to what you know? "

Embrace the opportunity and discover the experience either good or bad.

"Is there anything better than finding someone who pushes you and eggs you on to be more and more deprived just as you do the same to them? Is finding your limit exciting or do you know where it is already? "

Mindful of how depraved you’ve become and if your happy with that, win win. Finding new limits is exciting, I don’t know where all my limits are, wish we had longer life spans to experience all the known naughty stuff

As long as it happens naturally and isn’t just ticking things off of boxes. I go with the flow and if that means she’s ends up doing me with a strap on, then so be it.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm happy to push my boundaries with someone I trust 100%. I'd like to try wax play, and be a rope bunny amongst other things. One day

Was that deprived or depraved? I am far too deprived and not depraved enough!

By *oseyoudownMan  over a year ago

Trouble! AGAIN! x

Havent been to my limit yet! Lots still left to try out with someone who is as kinky as me! Lol

By *oseyoudownMan  over a year ago

Trouble! AGAIN! x

"I am willing to try most things once, how you going to know if you like it of you don't give it a go.

Exactly, as long as I'm not hurting anyone (unless they ask nicely) gotta give it a whirl. "

U gotta suck it to see

Always open minded

By *ralanticsMan  over a year ago

Irthlingborough

Lots of trust.involved there

I found that some men's "pushing boundaries " meant wanting to put huge objects inside me.

None of them wanting their boundaries pushed in the same manner.

I am terribly easily led and open to suggestion, but also love to push and have the other person explore as much as they can too. Lots of fun

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm pretty open minded and therefore open to suggestion about most things if someone explains them to me in such a way I can get my head round them and understand their appeal for myself.

There are some things I would never entertain (such as electric, blood or breath play) but others I'd consider fairly soft boundaries that if someone wanted to explore them enough and could explain their interest, that I may consider with the right person assuming that trust and respect were there.

Manchester (she/her)

"I found that some men's "pushing boundaries " meant wanting to put huge objects inside me.

None of them wanting their boundaries pushed in the same manner."

Yeah. If open mindedness isn't reciprocated and/or my limits, boundaries, and pleasure are ignored, then it's not happening. And objects isn't desperately imaginative as it goes.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I wanted to try every scenario I could think of so I did, how do you know what you like if you don’t try things, and if you don’t like it don’t do it again

everything was great until she tied a 15 kilo dumbbell to my cock and said it will be longer for our next meet.

i mean, that was going a little to far!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 17:00:12]

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

No poo or animals that's our red lines.

I’ve definitely had my boundaries pushed by mr and pushed his as well. There are things I’d try with him as I trust him that I wouldn’t try with anyone else. Trust is the main thing x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"everything was great until she tied a 15 kilo dumbbell to my cock and said it will be longer for our next meet.

i mean, that was going a little to far!"

Sorry about that Patrick

My boundries are open to movement and have moved quite far since being on here. Love finding someone to push it a little further and exploring a few new things.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I am setting out my view other people will have different views.

I am also talking in regard to a new a bdsm relationship and not an established couple and not a sexual perspective.

I am not a great believer in the dom/me pushing boundaries, boundaries should be explored by the sub and sub led. The dom/me if they have the skills should assist the sub in that exploration.

I am assuming before playing there has been a proper negotiation and discussion around consent.

In negotiation I see hard limits and soft limits in the following way.

Hard limits are simply a no go area and not open for persuasion or discussion once set by the sub. They can only be moved by the sub. Whereas soft limits are something that the sub is open to discussion and negotiation and the dom/me can start discussions on the soft limits.

So a real life example, when discussing and negotiating about play with a sub we discussed limits. In the conversation I said I am fond of breath play she said no breath play as it was a hard limit. I never mentioned it again.

We were later doing a scene at a club and beside us a couple performed a really beautiful scene that involved breath play. She then turned to me and said 'I want to do breath play'. It is now a regular part of our play.

Trust comes first and foremost for me.

It’s given from the outset (within reason) but slowly builds through someone’s consistency, kindness and care, and behaviour matching words. Most of all it’s dependent on their willingness to communicate, listen and hear me (works both ways).

» Add a new message to this topic