FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tantric massage

Tantric massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackD9 OP   Man  over a year ago

shropshire

This is something I’d like to try... I’ve been to a couple of spa days and the massage is always amazing, but I’ve never been anywhere that offers tantric. As it’s Christmas, I thought I’d treat myself to a massage so seems the perfect time to try tantric if I can.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places in the midlands area that offer tantric?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isnt tantric 'hands off' type of stuff. How does a massage work

shropshire

I believe tantric massage focusses on the spiritual aspect as much as the physical - it isn’t a deep tissue massage

"Isnt tantric 'hands off' type of stuff. How does a massage work "

Not at all although it can include a bit of this. It's about the giver honouring the body of the receiver who's totally passive throughout. It involves holding and sensual touch within what the receiver has said they want and the giver is prepared to offer. It can include genital massage (yoni or lingam) if both are agreeable.

Done well it's just an amazing experience. Unless you know someone then search for tantric goddesses online ... and don't confuse the real ones from other so-called masseuses!!

shropshire

Thanks for your advice. The experience sounds incredible to me, but I’m having difficulty finding anyone localish!

You probably need to head to the south west ... there's more of an alternative lifestyle that way ...

» Add a new message to this topic