FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wife charging for sex

Wife charging for sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afternoon boys and girls, talking to a work mate today in our break who has been a bit down lately. He's confessed to me his wife has started charging him for sex over the past couple of months and we're not talking a few quid either! We're talking working girl rates and it's got the guy depressed. His wife has a career of her own and it's not as if they are short of money, he's asked her what she does with the money and she answered it goes in a "rainy day" fund incase she ever wants to leave! My advice to him was to ask himself if that was love? And if it wasn't would he be better off getting a divorce? I didn't really know what else to say so what would you have said or do in this situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if I was him I’d say fair enough, I’ll shop around and see if I can get a better deal for my money..

"if I was him I’d say fair enough, I’ll shop around and see if I can get a better deal for my money.."
that's an option!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Tell him to start charging her by the inch.

Play her at her own game.

A

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"if I was him I’d say fair enough, I’ll shop around and see if I can get a better deal for my money.."

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Pretty much same as above. It's a buyers market and cash is king. Think I'd ask her if she be out Fri night as you've guests.

Life is too short for that, tell him to move on

"Tell him to start charging her by the inch.

A"

if it was me I'd make a trip to the solicitors..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Talk to her, assess if individual or couples counselling is a realistic option, start seriously considering separation.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Tell him to start charging her by the inch.

A if it was me I'd make a trip to the solicitors.. "

Maybe she's actually using it as a savings scheme to treat him to something nice for Xmas?

If it's true and he's not just spinning you a yarn, then he's a mug for handing the cash over in the first place. Tell him to buy her a vibrator for Xmas. It'll be cheaper in the long run and he'll have plenty of spare cash to spend on cheap hookers and beer.

A

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Report her to the taxman for undisclosed income

"Talk to her, assess if individual or couples counselling is a realistic option, start seriously considering separation. "
I've noticed when we've been out in a group that she talks down to him and mocks him a fair bit when she's d*unk I think that alone would be enough for me! I understand they've been together afar while tho.

"Report her to the taxman for undisclosed income "
sound idea!!

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I feel for him my ex use to charge me all the time new car new furniture new clothes new jewelry new this new that haha its called providing

Bang out of order pun intended.

Its not one and it's disrespectful. He needs to leave

The charging is awful enough, but saying it's in case she wants to leave is vile. I'd 100% be telling him to go first.

"Talk to her, assess if individual or couples counselling is a realistic option, start seriously considering separation. I've noticed when we've been out in a group that she talks down to him and mocks him a fair bit when she's d*unk I think that alone would be enough for me! I understand they've been together afar while tho. "

You don't know her side.

He could make her feel like he's using her, hence her thinking fuck it, I'll make the most of the situation and actually get something for myself out of it.

There's clearly issues there and her talking down or mocking him when she's had a drink could be that she's getting a bit brave because of Dutch courage and saying things that she wouldn't normally (just would think or say under her breath rather than voice out loud)

I'd say there's bitterness and resentment there.

Or she's a cunt.

Who knows. Until you have all sides of the story, you'll never know.

P

"Bang out of order pun intended.

Its not one and it's disrespectful. He needs to leave "

I agree! That's not love and respect its using your partner to line your nest. He's welcome to stay with me till he finds his feet

Manchester (she/her)

A rainy day fund in case you need to leave is a thing, but it's usually a secret in instances like abuse. I can't fathom rubbing it in someone's face.

"A rainy day fund in case you need to leave is a thing, but it's usually a secret in instances like abuse. I can't fathom rubbing it in someone's face. "

That's what I thought. It almost sounds like she's letting him know she's aware things aren't right, and gaining confidence.

P

I’d pay her, treat her like I’d paid for her and then politely ask her to get the fuck out.

Manchester (she/her)

"A rainy day fund in case you need to leave is a thing, but it's usually a secret in instances like abuse. I can't fathom rubbing it in someone's face.

That's what I thought. It almost sounds like she's letting him know she's aware things aren't right, and gaining confidence.

P"

Maybe. My gaining confidence would probably look like sneaking stuff out of the house that there's a risk of someone noticing and reaching out to support networks to leave.

This just sounds like emotional manipulation and contempt.

"A rainy day fund in case you need to leave is a thing, but it's usually a secret in instances like abuse. I can't fathom rubbing it in someone's face.

P

Maybe. My gaining confidence would probably look like sneaking stuff out of the house that there's a risk of someone noticing and reaching out to support networks to leave.

This just sounds like emotional manipulation and contempt. "

Possibly. When I was with my ex I got to the point I didn't care anymore. If we were with his mates I'd make sly comments in a hope they'd see him for what he really was. I was gonna get shit whether I kept my mouth shut or whether I spoke up, so I kinda thought fuck it, I'm past giving a shit, as peace keeping doesn't work.

I had no support network, not really. I was crying out for help but didn't know where to turn.

P

P

This just sounds like emotional manipulation and contempt. "

sounds like contempt to me too. I've known the guy years and he's a decent bloke does his best as a husband ect doesn't go out on the drink with the lads and takes all the overtime he can. He doesn't even come camping anymore as he gets too much grief over it.

P

This just sounds like emotional manipulation and contempt. sounds like contempt to me too. I've known the guy years and he's a decent bloke does his best as a husband ect doesn't go out on the drink with the lads and takes all the overtime he can. He doesn't even come camping anymore as he gets too much grief over it. "

In that case I dunno. She may just be a cunt after all.

P

By *lastic.Mask.ManMan  over a year ago

Grimsby

Just make sure he gets receipts. And if they do divorce report her to the tax office for unpayed tax on her income.

P

This just sounds like emotional manipulation and contempt. sounds like contempt to me too. I've known the guy years and he's a decent bloke does his best as a husband ect doesn't go out on the drink with the lads and takes all the overtime he can. He doesn't even come camping anymore as he gets too much grief over it.

In that case I dunno. She may just be a cunt after all.

P"

I think you might be right!

P

Possibly. When I was with my ex I got to the point I didn't care anymore. If we were with his mates I'd make sly comments in a hope they'd see him for what he really was. I was gonna get shit whether I kept my mouth shut or whether I spoke up, so I kinda thought fuck it, I'm past giving a shit, as peace keeping doesn't work.

I had no support network, not really. I was crying out for help but didn't know where to turn.

P"

I'm sorry you had to experience that everybody should have some form of support.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Talk to her, assess if individual or couples counselling is a realistic option, start seriously considering separation. I've noticed when we've been out in a group that she talks down to him and mocks him a fair bit when she's d*unk I think that alone would be enough for me! I understand they've been together afar while tho.

You don't know her side.

He could make her feel like he's using her, hence her thinking fuck it, I'll make the most of the situation and actually get something for myself out of it.

There's clearly issues there and her talking down or mocking him when she's had a drink could be that she's getting a bit brave because of Dutch courage and saying things that she wouldn't normally (just would think or say under her breath rather than voice out loud)

I'd say there's bitterness and resentment there.

Or she's a cunt.

Who knows. Until you have all sides of the story, you'll never know.

P"

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

P

PI'm sorry you had to experience that everybody should have some form of support. "

It's been, it's gone and I'm over it. I'm happy to talk about my experiences if it helps someone else notice certain signs or highlights red flags.

P

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Tell him to just wank over her face while she’s asleep

Well when she wants a set of curtains putting up or the fuckin garden doing I'd tell to suck my cock.

I am surprised he can get it up!

Wouldn't the spitefulness of it all make him feel...deflated?

If this is as it sounds, they need to go their separate ways ASAP. If they want to play silly buggers, he should pay her cash then take it back from her bag when she's asleep. If she wants to complain to anyone about it, let her prove it and say why. She sounds a bitch, but as others have said - there's always the other side to the story.

He needs to ditch her. He is being abused and that is NOT acceptable

By *ugby FanMan  over a year ago

Derby

Tell her you'd rather have a wank, it's more satisfying

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Cool story bro'

"If this is as it sounds, they need to go their separate ways ASAP. If they want to play silly buggers, he should pay her cash then take it back from her bag when she's asleep. If she wants to complain to anyone about it, let her prove it and say why. She sounds a bitch, but as others have said - there's always the other side to the story."
agreed I don't know her side and I doubt I ever will it's not as if I can ask her if she's charging him £100for a shag..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It never ceases to amaze me what people will put up with.

Not quite the same but I knew a guy who charged his wife for the vegetables he grew in the garden.

"It never ceases to amaze me what people will put up with.

Not quite the same but I knew a guy who charged his wife for the vegetables he grew in the garden. "

I hope she charged him for the meals she cooked him out of said vegetables and with a labour charge on top

P

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not quite the same but I knew a guy who charged his wife for the vegetables he grew in the garden.

I hope she charged him for the meals she cooked him out of said vegetables and with a labour charge on top

P"

No idea. I think I would have just cooked them for myself and put unwashed, raw vegetables on his plate.

P

No idea. I think I would have just cooked them for myself and put unwashed, raw vegetables on his plate. "

I'd have given him an empty plate

Forum Mod

East Sussex

P

No idea. I think I would have just cooked them for myself and put unwashed, raw vegetables on his plate.

I'd have given him an empty plate "

He might have found he had a butternut squash where the sun don't s_ine if he tried to charge me

I thought this was called marriage....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I thought this was called marriage...."

Women being charged for vegetables? You have a point.

P

I'd have given him an empty plate

He might have found he had a butternut squash where the sun don't s_ine if he tried to charge me "

Now that would be worth a tenner alone

Sounds like emotional abuse. Even if this isn't the full story there's obviously something wrong happening in that relationship, might be best to cut their losses.

I bet it makes for slightly uncomfortable sex then. I think a little chat would be on the cards rather than continuing along that road.

Tell him to say thanks but no thanks and join fab!

Cheeky cow, I ‘d wonder who else she’s charging for it!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"If this is as it sounds, they need to go their separate ways ASAP. If they want to play silly buggers, he should pay her cash then take it back from her bag when she's asleep. If she wants to complain to anyone about it, let her prove it and say why. She sounds a bitch, but as others have said - there's always the other side to the story.agreed I don't know her side and I doubt I ever will it's not as if I can ask her if she's charging him £100for a shag.. "

you could and ask if she does discount!!!! lol

Open a ltd company and put it down as an expense, will come back as a tax rebate so effectively still shagging her for free

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

If this is true (there is very probably a whole lot more to it I would guess) then he should simply attach a price, financially or sexually, to every activity he does around the house.

No doubt the tit for tat game would evolve and it would result in either a total breakdown or a situation for sensible compromise.

Total breakdown then get out and get on, compromise then maybe some reason for this issue, conversation and remedy.

In truth if it were me in this situation then I would simply tell her to fuck off!

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Buy her a Backpack, a Bible and an all inclusive trip to the Sentinel islands

I'd tell him to get some self respect & leave.

It's not a happy & respectful marriage if one partner has a 'just in case fund'.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I always find it a bit strange that people talk to work colleagues about their sex life....

"Buy her a Backpack, a Bible and an all inclusive trip to the Sentinel islands "

This made me lol

If she leaves surely he’s entitled to half that money back !

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I thought this was called marriage....

Women being charged for vegetables? You have a point. "

That made me laugh

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

no pay play

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I thought this was called marriage....

Women being charged for vegetables? You have a point.

That made me laugh "

"If this is as it sounds, they need to go their separate ways ASAP. If they want to play silly buggers, he should pay her cash then take it back from her bag when she's asleep. If she wants to complain to anyone about it, let her prove it and say why. She sounds a bitch, but as others have said - there's always the other side to the story.agreed I don't know her side and I doubt I ever will it's not as if I can ask her if she's charging him £100for a shag..

you could and ask if she does discount!!!! lol "

mates rates? She's definitely not my type I'd sooner wank into a tramps sock

"Report her to the taxman for undisclosed income "

» Add a new message to this topic