FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh my,xmas...

Oh my,xmas...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gnitemybody OP   Woman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

shopping is a whole lot easier if you know what to buy people isn't it. This year I'm being a complete fanny and nothing is catching my eye,I'll continue to walk around Meadowhall until I'm screaming to get out. I'm getting shopping centre rage and the noise levels are growing...

This hot chocolate with cream is nice mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Meadowhell. Bleurgh. Know what you are saying though. I need to make the effort and sort some more out. Enjoy your trip out though. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always have a list ready of what I’m looking for. I like to be prepared x

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

I couldnt do it. Crowds, queues, walking around not knowing what I should buy then having to probably go back to the first store I went into and left empty handed but have now decided I need whatever it was I didn't buy.

I'm an online shopper. It's safer this way

Mrs

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I couldn't go anywhere like that without a list. If have to go early because I go into a tizz if I can't find a parking space!!

God, I bet it's absolutely heaving there today

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You're a woman aren't you OP?

Us blokes just leave it until Zmas Eve, then go and buy some cheap tat to spend half of our evening wrapping up aweful prezzies when our time could be much better spent on decorating the garden shed

Always leave it until Christmas Eve, shops are quieter and you make decisions easier under pressure

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Go online. If you want a nice hot drink, go to a drive through one. Shopping centres at this time of year? Utter lunacy.

I thought better of you.

It has to be a real emergency for me to brave a physical shopping centre. Addicted to online shopping!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Always leave it until Christmas Eve, shops are quieter and you make decisions easier under pressure "

Yeah, when the decision is taken out of your control and a totally useless kitchen appliance will suffice

How many men have approached you since declaring where you're shopping?

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Hate shopping centres at the best of time but at this time of year it's something I avoid nightmare.

Feel for you op

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Meadowhell. Bleurgh. Know what you are saying though. I need to make the effort and sort some more out. Enjoy your trip out though. X"

Well it wasn't as horrendous as I thought it would be in fairness,I wouldn't say I enjoyed it,but I survived.

The screaming babies were making a bit of a meal of it,I mean what the heck do they have to scream about,all they have to do is fall asleep with a bottle in their mouths. Blooming kid's.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I couldn't go anywhere like that without a list. If have to go early because I go into a tizz if I can't find a parking space!!

God, I bet it's absolutely heaving there today "

I got there early enough to get parking,I may be a bit daft but I'm not completely daft. Actually some big car thing had parked right close to my door the buggers leaving me to squeeze in my door.

I could have got in the passenger side if my lock wasn't broken after some sh*t broke in my car year's ago,I haven't bothered to get it repaired.

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Meadowhell. Bleurgh. Know what you are saying though. I need to make the effort and sort some more out. Enjoy your trip out though. X

Well it wasn't as horrendous as I thought it would be in fairness,I wouldn't say I enjoyed it,but I survived.

The screaming babies were making a bit of a meal of it,I mean what the heck do they have to scream about,all they have to do is fall asleep with a bottle in their mouths. Blooming kid's."

Glad you survived! Pour yourself a nice G&T and relax. Hope you got the prezzies sorted. X

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You're a woman aren't you OP?

Us blokes just leave it until Zmas Eve, then go and buy some cheap tat to spend half of our evening wrapping up aweful prezzies when our time could be much better spent on decorating the garden shed "

I'm half woman half man,see I daren't leave it until the last min incase I'm poorly. What then,I have crying kid's on my hands because they have an awful mum.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go online. If you want a nice hot drink, go to a drive through one. Shopping centres at this time of year? Utter lunacy.

I thought better of you."

Well I can't disagree with that,I am normally pretty organised. To be a bit fair I was poorly for nearly three weeks so I lost time there and it didn't help when I asked the kid's what they would like and they kept saying I don't know.

My youngest said she did want an Apple watch and I said yeah keep thinking child you haven't been that good this year...

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It has to be a real emergency for me to brave a physical shopping centre. Addicted to online shopping!"

Love your username and yes online shopping can be a wonderful thing.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"How many men have approached you since declaring where you're shopping?"

Bloody non I had to carry my own damn shopping,men you can't rely on them for anything.

"How many men have approached you since declaring where you're shopping?

Bloody non I had to carry my own damn shopping,men you can't rely on them for anything. "

Grief?

P

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bloody non I had to carry my own damn shopping,men you can't rely on them for anything.

Grief?

P"

I know right! How are you chick?

I shall inflict something similair on myself on Friday. Ive got most stuff but I like to wander about in amongst all the misery and hustle and just make sure.

Grief?

P

I know right! How are you chick?"

I'm all good darl.

*keeps mouth shut*

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I shall inflict something similair on myself on Friday. Ive got most stuff but I like to wander about in amongst all the misery and hustle and just make sure. "

Friday! Now that's just really really daft,I did have a brief moment of thinking I'll go on Friday instead of today,but then slapped myself around the face and got in my car. Crazy woman.

I’ve got and wrapped all mine.

"I shall inflict something similair on myself on Friday. Ive got most stuff but I like to wander about in amongst all the misery and hustle and just make sure.

Friday! Now that's just really really daft,I did have a brief moment of thinking I'll go on Friday instead of today,but then slapped myself around the face and got in my car. Crazy woman."

Hmm yes written down it does sound somewhat crazy, was hoping everyone wòuld be in a pub

Onestepoutofthedoor

Grief?

P

I know right! How are you chick?

I'm all good darl.

*keeps mouth shut*

"

Aww I like good news,it proves I haven't turned into a completely bitter and twisted woman.

"I couldnt do it. Crowds, queues, walking around not knowing what I should buy then having to probably go back to the first store I went into and left empty handed but have now decided I need whatever it was I didn't buy.

I'm an online shopper. It's safer this way

Mrs"

Couldn't agree more They deliver it right to my door and in many cases, they gift-wrap it too! Get it done in good time so you can rectify any mistakes, job done. I still volunteer for gift-wrapping duties with a local charity though

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Oh no I won’t be going near a shopping centre until well into January, far too busy.

Go home, put your feet up and order online

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Oh no I won’t be going near a shopping centre until well into January, far too busy.

Go home, put your feet up and order online "

Ooo nice cardigan!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Somehow I've managed to do all mine, but it gets harder every year with Christmas coming round in what feels like five minutes and having already used up all my good present ideas for family in previous years

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Internet shopping doesn't always work, you thought it was smaller / bigger in the pictures, taller / shorter, a different shade of -----, harder / softer, etc etc.

I like to see what I'm getting, touch, feel, taste, smell.

» Add a new message to this topic