FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinger & Parent HELP!!

Swinger & Parent HELP!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teeee OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

So has anyone else's child discovered their parents are swingers?!?!

My nosy teenager did!!!

Im now deemed disgusting - the family were told and are appauled.

I've spoken to my child & explained.

But my broader family have totally taken to calling me a 'sl*t' and my bf a 'disgusting p*rv*rt'.

I'm being questioned like 'no shame???'

And social services have been called - as apparently i'm no longer fit to care for said child - as i'm allegedly putting my bf & 'other men' before my child!!!!

My Mum for example has even tried to take my child from me.

Honestly - social services i think will just say - perhaps be more careful. I don't think they'll do much.

But the family - wow. How closed minded can you get?

I feel like i'm being treated like i've just come out as gay to the horrible sort of family that just abandon their family member when they come out.

I think - it's my adult private life that unfortunately i didnt keep private enough.

I don't accomodate at home - there have been odd occasions where i have had a guy in - but only if i trust them (we're talking maybe 3 guys).

I just wondered if anyone elses children have found out.

Should i completely stop who i am - and the trust and respect me and my bf have for eachother? X

Perhaps i should apply to Jeremy Kyle?!!! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

It’s your child, they must always come first.

I would do anything for my girls no matter what!!

Bristol

So - end this? X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

1 deal with social services

2 tell your family to mind their own business although they're probably just concerned for you and your kids welfare

3 have another chat with your child about discretion, privacy and respect.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Don't ever bring random men back to your house when your child is there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Social services aren't going to care that an adult female has a sex life

In the grand scheme of things being in Pof wouldn't be much different to here bar naughtier pics

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

How did your child find out?

Sadly people do and will judge your life choices especially if they fall outside of Societal norms.

I think you now, unfortunately you have a bit of a choice now, tell your family to butt out and accept that they will always have this opinion of you or try to repair the relationships and put swinging to the side.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

The little family I have anything to do with thankfully are pretty open. Quite lucky really as most of them are on here. Christmas dinners are entertaining

People being discovered as swingers or anything else private often are the centre of a storm until another more interesting thing comes along. I am sorry this is happening to you, but it will get better. Intolerant people will always find something to get outraged about. The previous poster is right, deal with social services, talk to your children. It might be prudent to hide your profile for a bit as it has your face on.

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 18/12/18 09:29:22]

"1 deal with social services

2 tell your family to mind their own business although they're probably just concerned for you and your kids welfare

"

You might find the problem with the family is jealousy

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not our child but Fox's mum found out she was on here when we first started meeting. Pretty sure someone she knew was on here and recognised some furniture/wallpaper as she had no public face pics up. We explained what we did/didn't do, ran through the reasons why and emphasised the safety side and kept any 'gory details' from her.

After an initial flip out she came to accept it.

I've always advised maintaining an aspect of 'plausible deniability' to your life in swinging - keeping your face of the public side of your profile and not sharing too much personal info. But I guess once the cats out of the bag it's too late.

Sit down with your parents and tell them you're happy to answer any questions they have. Often the concern others have is simply for your safety and that of your family, so if you can ease their minds on that front it may help. The only other thing family will feel is a sense of shame or embarrassment - as they see your actions as reflecting on them. Nothing you can do about that unfortunately.

Good luck. Not an easy situation to deal with.

A

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I dont - she read something. X"

Use reply and quote so we know who you're replying to.

I also suggest you either put your pictures in private, remove them or hide your profile for a while.

Bristol

"

Will do x

Bristol

"People being discovered as swingers or anything else private often are the centre of a storm until another more interesting thing comes along. I am sorry this is happening to you, but it will get better. Intolerant people will always find something to get outraged about. The previous poster is right, deal with social services, talk to your children. It might be prudent to hide your profile for a bit as it has your face on. "

Ty xxx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Will do x"

As I said above remove your photos too. You're easily identified.

I think everyone should be free to do what they want in life but I also don't think you should critise your family for their feelings.

You may not agree with their opinions but they are entitled to them.

I doubt social services will do much at all unless they become aware that you are having multiple men in your home when your kids(kid?) are(is) there (unless I read that part incorrectly)

Good luck

My kids know I'm on here... so no worries but we've always had an amazingly open and honest relationship with each other

Bristol

"How did your child find out?

Sadly people do and will judge your life choices especially if they fall outside of Societal norms.

I think you now, unfortunately you have a bit of a choice now, tell your family to butt out and accept that they will always have this opinion of you or try to repair the relationships and put swinging to the side. "

She had a nose through my laptop. Which didn't have a password as she has her own - and i've never even thought she would snoop - i kinda forgot how intrigued teenagers get

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

I think you now, unfortunately you have a bit of a choice now, tell your family to butt out and accept that they will always have this opinion of you or try to repair the relationships and put swinging to the side.

She had a nose through my laptop. Which didn't have a password as she has her own - and i've never even thought she would snoop - i kinda forgot how intrigued teenagers get "

You need to have a chat with your daughter about privacy.

Bristol

"My kids know I'm on here... so no worries but we've always had an amazingly open and honest relationship with each other "

I told her - actually what i get up to in my private life is not for her to judge - and that she doesnt have to live as we do etc...she has recently announced she has a gf. I said 'imagine if i'd been repulsed by that'. She's ok - its just the dam family x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My kids know I'm on here... so no worries but we've always had an amazingly open and honest relationship with each other

I told her - actually what i get up to in my private life is not for her to judge - and that she doesnt have to live as we do etc...she has recently announced she has a gf. I said 'imagine if i'd been repulsed by that'. She's ok - its just the dam family x"

Ok. Either tell your family to mind their own or tell them you've stopped swinging but carry on anyway.

"My kids know I'm on here... so no worries but we've always had an amazingly open and honest relationship with each other

I told her - actually what i get up to in my private life is not for her to judge - and that she doesnt have to live as we do etc...she has recently announced she has a gf. I said 'imagine if i'd been repulsed by that'. She's ok - its just the dam family x"

I actually wish we had privacy Being open has it's limitations!!

I'm sure it'll all calm down soon ... don't worry about others perception of you, especially if they haven't all the facts. Smile and carry on!

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

UK

There’s a couple who do a podcast (Bedhoppers UK) and they experienced something very similar - teenage daughter found out, told family members before she spoke to them about it... perhaps drop them an email for a bit of support and advice. They are super friendly and lovely! Xx

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

She had a nose through my laptop. Which didn't have a password as she has her own - and i've never even thought she would snoop - i kinda forgot how intrigued teenagers get "

Yes, a very clear conversation about boundaries and personal privacy is required then.

Bristol

"There’s a couple who do a podcast (Bedhoppers UK) and they experienced something very similar - teenage daughter found out, told family members before she spoke to them about it... perhaps drop them an email for a bit of support and advice. They are super friendly and lovely! Xx"

Thank you. X

"So has anyone else's child discovered their parents are swingers?!?!

My nosy teenager did!!!

But my broader family have totally taken to calling me a 'sl*t' and my bf a 'disgusting p*rv*rt'.

And social services have been called - as apparently i'm no longer fit to care for said child - as i'm allegedly putting my bf & 'other men' before my child!!!!

Honestly - social services i think will just say - perhaps be more careful. I don't think they'll do much.

I feel like i'm being treated like i've just come out as gay to the horrible sort of family that just abandon their family member when they come out.

I think - it's my adult private life that unfortunately i didnt keep private enough.

I don't accomodate at home - there have been odd occasions where i have had a guy in - but only if i trust them (we're talking maybe 3 guys).

Should i completely stop who i am - and the trust and respect me and my bf have for eachother? X

Perhaps i should apply to Jeremy Kyle?!!! X"

And yet you still have a profile. Get this deleted and get your priorities sorted x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Time to have a nose through her laptop then. Teenagers often think they have a right to privacy but their parents don't. Ours used to take exception to telling us where they were going but would try and insist on knowing where we were.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Hmmm...

Call me a cynic, but is she using the fact that that you're a swinger to lessen the shock to your family that she's got a girlfriend?

Stranger things have happened. I had the diversion tactic used on me by family members.... Sigh...

My nosy teenager did!!!

And yet you still have a profile. Get this deleted and get your priorities sorted x"

This is a joke surely?

Hold your head high, you are not doing anything wrong. Your private life is just that. Teenagers will get pissy about these kinds of things but they get over it.

Good excuse to bring up personal safety and safe sex.

My nosy teenager did!!!

Perhaps i should apply to Jeremy Kyle?!!! X"

Personally I don't think it's Social services business about your sex life!

So I'll be on the defensive with them about that!

I'd question why malicious people have called them to waste their time! Is it because your a single Mum? If two parents were swingers, married couple say and they had children. Is the rule different for them?

I'd tell Social Services to get out my house and you'll be hearing from my solicitor!

What proof do they have!!!

I've already told my Daughter what I'm doing, she's under 18! She hasn't disrespected me one bit!

That's the only person that matters to me!

All you have to be is strong and assertive if being challenged by strangers/family over your sex life! It's exactly that - your life!

Bristol

Thanks all...I know i'm a fantastic mum - and if my family wish to abandon me over this its their choice i guess. Insanely sad though.

Need to crack on with my morning - fabs the last thing i wanna be on today - but needed to know i'm relatively normal still after the past few days and things ive listened too!!! Apparently with swinging comes and all sorts (of which i've never touched) its a seedy world that contains nothing but fkd up people.

Shocking.

I've met TOTALLY lush people here ^^^ and yet again you're all just kind.

Thanks all - millions. X

My nosy teenager did!!!

And yet you still have a profile. Get this deleted and get your priorities sorted x

This is a joke surely? "

Why. Her child already knows she's on here. She and the family can access this at any time. Go on to see her face pic plastered on her profile with all the verifications. I find it an utter embarrassment x

"I dont - she read something. X

Use reply and quote so we know who you're replying to.

I also suggest you either put your pictures in private, remove them or hide your profile for a while.

"

Yeah face pics should be private!

"Thanks all...I know i'm a fantastic mum - and if my family wish to abandon me over this its their choice i guess. Insanely sad though.

Need to crack on with my morning - fabs the last thing i wanna be on today - but needed to know i'm relatively normal still after the past few days and things ive listened too!!! Apparently with swinging comes and all sorts (of which i've never touched) its a seedy world that contains nothing but fkd up people.

Shocking.

I've met TOTALLY lush people here ^^^ and yet again you're all just kind.

Thanks all - millions. X

"

All the best hunny xxx

Bristol

My nosy teenager did!!!

And yet you still have a profile. Get this deleted and get your priorities sorted x"

Because i should be ashamed?

I'm incredibly proud of my pics - my strong relationship with my bf - my veri's and the frienships i've made here.

I'll argue i don't need to be ashamed actually.

Its just a massive shame that i stupidly left the laptop open.

And an even bigger shame that my family (despite being in awful relationships) are judgemental.

I don't know - part of me thinks - end it all - and live as 'respectable' people on the surface.But then i think - i'm doing nothing wrong.

Bristol

"Hold your head high, you are not doing anything wrong. Your private life is just that. Teenagers will get pissy about these kinds of things but they get over it.

Good excuse to bring up personal safety and safe sex. "

Definately did that. X Ty.

My nosy teenager did!!!

This is a joke surely?

Why. Her child already knows she's on here. She and the family can access this at any time. Go on to see her face pic plastered on her profile with all the verifications. I find it an utter embarrassment x"

She doesn't want to though does she, otherwise she would have deleted/hidden her profile and not posted this thread, and really, why should she? She is as entitled to be on here as the next man, woman, couple, TV/TS. Live and let live

My nosy teenager did!!!

I'm incredibly proud of my pics - my strong relationship with my bf - my veri's and the frienships i've made here.

And an even bigger shame that my family (despite being in awful relationships) are judgemental.

I don't know - part of me thinks - end it all - and live as 'respectable' people on the surface.But then i think - i'm doing nothing wrong."

Batter in then doll. You sound as if you've got your priorities right and your life in order x

My nosy teenager did!!!

This is a joke surely?

Why. Her child already knows she's on here. She and the family can access this at any time. Go on to see her face pic plastered on her profile with all the verifications. I find it an utter embarrassment x

She doesn't want to though does she, otherwise she would have deleted/hidden her profile and not posted this thread, and really, why should she? She is as entitled to be on here as the next man, woman, couple, TV/TS. Live and let live "

No it's quite evident that she does not x

My nosy teenager did!!!

I don't know - part of me thinks - end it all - and live as 'respectable' people on the surface.But then i think - i'm doing nothing wrong."

If I was you I'd probably make a new more discreet profile incase she remembered user name

I'm not ashamed

But people knowing

And people watching (especially my kids) would be 2 different things for me

Bristol

My nosy teenager did!!!

I don't know - part of me thinks - end it all - and live as 'respectable' people on the surface.But then i think - i'm doing nothing wrong.

If I was you I'd probably make a new more discreet profile incase she remembered user name

I'm not ashamed

But people knowing

And people watching (especially my kids) would be 2 different things for me"

I've always thought - you are who you are - im not murdering - or doing anything horrible to anyone - actually i'm a really really nice person. If anyone i k ow sees me on here - its because they are doing the same too. Hence the face pics.

Have deleted them atm tho - until it all hopefully dies down. Regardless.

» Add a new message to this topic