FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Perfect Penis

The Perfect Penis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did anyone happen to catch this programme last night? It was on the reality channel, from what i saw, women weren’t bothered about the size, it’s more about the person attached to it.

So there ya go guys, if you’re blessed down there with a bigger than average, or you’re smaller than average (which according to the programme is 5”) check your ego at the login, women don’t care about it, it’s the person.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnygodMan  over a year ago

TOKYO Japan

If you wish to see a normal size check my one. Just dont be sad after you seen it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you wish to see a normal size check my one. Just dont be sad after you seen it"

I love the way you hold it

"If you wish to see a normal size check my one. Just dont be sad after you seen it"

sad?

By *ohnygodMan  over a year ago

TOKYO Japan

"If you wish to see a normal size check my one. Just dont be sad after you seen it

sad? "

Jelous

"If you wish to see a normal size check my one. Just dont be sad after you seen it

sad?

Jelous "

oh dear

I've told my partners over the years that size don't matter but you men don't seam to listen lol

So one final time for you men out their. SIZE ISN'T EVERYTHING TO US.

Miss x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m not sad. It made me laugh. Not your penis, per se (get it?) but the fact you thought holding it over a wash basin was a really sexually attractive pose.

Women's (and men's) preferences are as varied as men's sizes. Why do people need EVERY woman or men to be ok with them? The issue is with those who want to feel secure by being able to predict exactly how every single woman is going to feel about them instead of actually meeting people who fit with you. Some clearly care about size. If you stopped for a second, you'd realise that this includes women who prefer a smaller sized ding-dong. I've been too big for some women and that's just the way it is. Some women will avoid you because they have a sense you may be big. Of course your personality matters. Of course what's most important is the person the other traits are attached to. But the traits matter. Just get in where you fit in and be ok with women being different. Most importantly, hurry up and accept that you can't/won't please all of them... and it's OK! No, it really is!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

To a degree I care,I may feel a bit disappointed if I'm having to search for it.

sad?

Jelous "

Oh its OK, my wife, prefers hard ones.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mine can't be far away.

I like pretty ones

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I really don't care what size a man's Willy is, as long as he knows how to use it I couldn't give a hoot... On saying that I don't like my cervix being crippled and made to feel it's gonna pop out of my belly button.xxxx

I popped a pic of my perfect pretty penis on my profile

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

sad?

Jelous

oh dear"

May I second your opinion?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Women's (and men's) preferences are as varied as men's sizes. Why do people need EVERY woman or men to be ok with them? The issue is with those who want to feel secure by being able to predict exactly how every single woman is going to feel about them instead of actually meeting people who fit with you. Some clearly care about size. If you stopped for a second, you'd realise that this includes women who prefer a smaller sized ding-dong. I've been too big for some women and that's just the way it is. Some women will avoid you because they have a sense you may be big. Of course your personality matters. Of course what's most important is the person the other traits are attached to. But the traits matter. Just get in where you fit in and be ok with women being different. Most importantly, hurry up and accept that you can't/won't please all of them... and it's OK! No, it really is! "

Now steady on, the voice of reason and intelligence is not what we want to hear, now all those penis size threads will finally stop

"Women's (and men's) preferences are as varied as men's sizes. Why do people need EVERY woman or men to be ok with them? The issue is with those who want to feel secure by being able to predict exactly how every single woman is going to feel about them instead of actually meeting people who fit with you. Some clearly care about size. If you stopped for a second, you'd realise that this includes women who prefer a smaller sized ding-dong. I've been too big for some women and that's just the way it is. Some women will avoid you because they have a sense you may be big. Of course your personality matters. Of course what's most important is the person the other traits are attached to. But the traits matter. Just get in where you fit in and be ok with women being different. Most importantly, hurry up and accept that you can't/won't please all of them... and it's OK! No, it really is!

Now steady on, the voice of reason and intelligence is not what we want to hear, now all those penis size threads will finally stop "

hahaha yeah right

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

ladies love to play with a firm hard penis.

You guys need to learn its all about the fingers cocks a bonus

There is no such thnig as a perfect penis they all shrivel and go floppy eventually.

What if.. you have a cracking penis and a great personality??

Adam

"What if.. you have a cracking penis and a great personality??

Adam "

You end up punching .

Cause your cock looks depressed ?

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 20:09:08]

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 20:10:03]

"Did anyone happen to catch this programme last night? It was on the reality channel, from what i saw, women weren’t bothered about the size, it’s more about the person attached to it.

So there ya go guys, if you’re blessed down there with a bigger than average, or you’re smaller than average (which according to the programme is 5”) check your ego at the login, women don’t care about it, it’s the person. "

Yep it's in the eye of the beholder ... and often is ...

I’m not sad. It made me laugh. Not your penis, per se (get it?) but the fact you thought holding it over a wash basin was a really sexually attractive pose. "

"I've told my partners over the years that size don't matter but you men don't seam to listen lol

So one final time for you men out their. SIZE ISN'T EVERYTHING TO US.

Miss x "

Well said

I have no interest in small cocks.

Min 6 inch

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I have no interest in small cocks.

Min 6 inch "

Don't think anybody is surprised by that.

Most of your posts in here are inviting people to look at your cock. Most folk have seen one before

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Size matters to some. It doesn't to others. To those that size matters to, sometimes they want long, others short. Sometimes those that want long also want them thin. Others that like long like them thick. Some of the short dick lovers like them fat. Others like them skinny. Then there's those that like them curvy or straight, cut or uncut or shaped like a wonky banana. Occasionally someone may want a long, fat, curvy, cut dick on a Monday but at weekend's prefers one shaped like a globe artichoke with ribs. Sometimes people don't know what they want or if they do know what they want they might fancy a change or a bit of variation, so you never actually know what they really, really want. Even if they're a spice girl. Then there's those that just don't give a fuck. Hope that clears everything up for anyone that was the slightest bit confused.

A

Judge me by my size do you and so you should not for my ally is the force

A powerfull ally it is

I moisturise mine ..keeps it pretty

"I moisturise mine ..keeps it pretty "
is that what a mangina is?

I love the way you hold it "

hahaaaa

Don't like a lot of foreskin.. the less the better

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

Just for the record... we’ve been saying this for years but nobody ever listens to us. Why should things change now.

We don’t care guys... we really don’t care...

what we care about is that you arnt a dick not how big it is lol

"I like pretty ones "

"Just for the record... we’ve been saying this for years but nobody ever listens to us. Why should things change now.

We don’t care guys... we really don’t care...

what we care about is that you arnt a dick not how big it is lol"

Guess it also depends on the size if the hole it is going into... some holes have been too well used or neglected

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

It maybe just a coincidence, but most guys I see at clubs playing would on average tend to have larger cocks than the 5-6" which is what is said to be a national average. Maybe being larger gives them the confidence to play? Just a thought.

By *unkey_DuckCouple  over a year ago

Kingslynn

That show was from 2005. Society has changed so much since then. Wonder if its still the same today.

The perfect penis - for me one attached to a kind, considerate outdoorsy man with a dry sense of humour, integrity and good moral values looking for a lifetime partner. I’m not looking for perfect penises on fab.

Hmm - well from the look of your extensive number of verifications that you’re getting lots of action for it......or is that just your hand in the pic that’s getting a lot of action with it ?

"The perfect penis - for me one attached to a kind, considerate outdoorsy man with a dry sense of humour, integrity and good moral values looking for a lifetime partner. I’m not looking for perfect penises on fab."
well up yours then

"I like pretty ones "

Well has been said before i have an attractive 1.. dont get that but hey ho

» Add a new message to this topic