FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bristol men...

Bristol men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

What’s wrong with you eh?

Or are you all 5’8”, self entitled and unable to respect profiles? Is the average height and level of education lower there? C’mon, spill the beans as I’m not getting it at all.

Of all the places and locations I’ve been in all my years on Fab, it seems Bristol

could be the worst.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

I was commenting earlier to someone about how safe it is in the centre of Bath for d*unk students. Gave one a lift home tonight. Worcester last night, town centre at kicking out time, similar.

Manchester centre is vibrant but i feel safe.

Bristol however is another matter. I wouldnt feel safe on my own late at night. Born in Bristol, White and middle aged i'm definately a minority group now.

Lack of respect for others and thinking of yourself and what you can get away with is normal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What’s wrong with you eh?

Or are you all 5’8”, self entitled and unable to respect profiles? Is the average height and level of education lower there? C’mon, spill the beans as I’m not getting it at all.

Of all the places and locations I’ve been in all my years on Fab, it seems Bristol

could be the worst.

"

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

London

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad? "

It’s what I seem to be attracting since I’ve moved. I’m actually shocked!

Is it my age? My pics, profile? In the time it took to create this thread there were three new messages waiting for me, all the senders were short, two smoked and two are attached. All from

Bristol.

London

"I was commenting earlier to someone about how safe it is in the centre of Bath for d*unk students. Gave one a lift home tonight. Worcester last night, town centre at kicking out time, similar.

Manchester centre is vibrant but i feel safe.

Bristol however is another matter. I wouldnt feel safe on my own late at night. Born in Bristol, White and middle aged i'm definately a minority group now.

Lack of respect for others and thinking of yourself and what you can get away with is normal.

"

It’s very common on here but seems even worse among Bristolians.

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

Is it my age? My pics, profile? In the time it took to create this thread there were three new messages waiting for me, all the senders were short, two smoked and two are attached. All from

Bristol. "

Your pictures are gorgeous. Perhaps they are just overlooking your preferences and trying their luck anyway, in the hopes that you'll be more receptive if they message. Or they haven't even read the profile. Just decided to spy on your pics and message.... some really don't care for peoples preferences at all.... Their penis does the talking

Bath

Good old Bristolians. Shows they're not afraid to aim high. Credit where it's due, my babber.

Could be worse, plenty in south wales who wont make your grade either

"Good old Bristolians. Shows they're not afraid to aim high. Credit where it's due, my babber.

"

It doesn't really bother me, to be honest, when it comes to messaging . My profile gives no indication of my true preferences. It's just a piss take

Bath

"Good old Bristolians. Shows they're not afraid to aim high. Credit where it's due, my babber.

It doesn't really bother me, to be honest, when it comes to messaging . My profile gives no indication of my true preferences. It's just a piss take "

Your innocent face doesnt match your profile text anyway.

Pisstake profiles are always more amusing.

It doesn't really bother me, to be honest, when it comes to messaging . My profile gives no indication of my true preferences. It's just a piss take

Your innocent face doesnt match your profile text anyway.

Pisstake profiles are always more amusing. "

In fairness, it has made me see that more men read profiles than I realised

Bath

Makes it worse then when they send you unwanted cock pics lol

"Makes it worse then when they send you unwanted cock pics lol"

I had one guy, offering to take arty shots of me, off the back of a thread, where people were discussing photography. He told me he had no intention of trying to take advantage and only wanted to do them for me in a professional manner.... he attached 7 cock pics from different angles, to the message. That one really tickled me. Suffice to say, I chose not to take him up on his kind offer

could be the worst.

"

Oh, you've obviously never been to Norwich!

could be the worst.

"

I agree. I've lived here for over 6 years and been on fab since. Lot of my meets during this time have travelled miles to meet me.

You made me wabt to visit that place now !

With 5'9 I'd the tallest guys over there

Ok, but what are Bristol women like? Are they a gender opposite reflection of the men? I only ask because I'm due over in March I think next year to see Meute and had hoped to maybe arrange a meet

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It be a problem

5’10 here!

I think someone should start a ‘Bristol men are fucking wonderful’ thread - just for balance like!

London

"I think someone should start a ‘Bristol men are fucking wonderful’ thread - just for balance like! "

They probably are Dan but where are they? Am I now reduced to being messaged all the time from men who want to chance it and don’t give a fuck about the person they want to fuck?*

It just seems disproportionate to every other place I’ve been in.

*Yes I send first messages and no, I won’t block single men. And I won’t explain why.

I’m going to have to research average heights and smoking rates among men in various areas of the UK.

Meanwhile, I’ve only been here a week and I bloody love it, awesome place.

London

"Ok, but what are Bristol women like? Are they a gender opposite reflection of the men? I only ask because I'm due over in March I think next year to see Meute and had hoped to maybe arrange a meet"

No idea, we could possibly wing person for each other though? That could be fun but I bet you end up far more successful than I do!

London

"You made me wabt to visit that place now !

With 5'9 I'd the tallest guys over there "

I’ll pick you up at the airport, what time are you landing?

London

could be the worst.

I agree. I've lived here for over 6 years and been on fab since. Lot of my meets during this time have travelled miles to meet me. "

Jess, would to be up for a natter about the scene in Bristol?

could be the worst.

"

Can't PM you for a meet build up conversation, as I don't match all of your criteria.

I am male, I do live in Bristol, I fit in the age range, and exceed the minimum height requirement by 8 inches. But nothing else matches up, so I have not wasted your time with a faf message

By *arkhorse66Man  over a year ago

bristol

could be the worst.

"

Another Bristolian that’s over 5’8”, doesn’t smoke and has read your profile, and as a result not messaged you!

"Ok, but what are Bristol women like? Are they a gender opposite reflection of the men? I only ask because I'm due over in March I think next year to see Meute and had hoped to maybe arrange a meet

No idea, we could possibly wing person for each other though? That could be fun but I bet you end up far more successful than I do!"

Are you going to Meute yourself? I like your profile, do we have to wing for each other or could we not just go together?

London

could be the worst.

Can't PM you for a meet build up conversation, as I don't match all of your criteria.

I am male, I do live in Bristol, I fit in the age range, and exceed the minimum height requirement by 8 inches. But nothing else matches up, so I have not wasted your time with a faf message"

Yay! Thank you.

London

could be the worst.

Another Bristolian that’s over 5’8”, doesn’t smoke and has read your profile, and as a result not messaged you! "

...and thank you. I also recognise that I may fall outside what you are looking for.

London

"Ok, but what are Bristol women like? Are they a gender opposite reflection of the men? I only ask because I'm due over in March I think next year to see Meute and had hoped to maybe arrange a meet

No idea, we could possibly wing person for each other though? That could be fun but I bet you end up far more successful than I do!

Are you going to Meute yourself? I like your profile, do we have to wing for each other or could we not just go together? "

Never heard of them until now. I’ve just YouTubed and I wish I was going, they are right up my street.

Are you going to Meute yourself? I like your profile, do we have to wing for each other or could we not just go together?

Never heard of them until now. I’ve just YouTubed and I wish I was going, they are right up my street. "

I might have a spare ticket, if you are interested they should be a fun gig

Bath

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 09:38:13]

Bath

Well Topsy I'm local and messaged you a year ago. You did message me back which is a rarity but probably said not my type or not meeting at the moment.

Come to think of it in my few years on Fab I have never dated anyone from Bristol or indeed from any dating website. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Dating.

I therefore have no idea what Brissol women are like and to be fair all the hot ones you see in town are speaking Polish.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m based near Bristol, despite being in London today. I rarely look locally but also rarely see anyone that turns my head.

Bath

Don't recall seeing fab socials being advertised. Maybe dogging up ToggHill is more their thing?

There are wankers around in every city. Bristol seems to be attracting more then its fair share of them.

But I wont conract you because of reasons you clearly state on your profile.

Some of us can read and write and drive a tracter.

By *risrugbyfanMan  over a year ago

yate

Female half of couple here ,loads of lovely men in bristol just have to search

Doesnt help we're over run with students and muppets with more money than sense moving into the area and trying to turn it into london as they cant afford to live there.

could be the worst.

I agree. I've lived here for over 6 years and been on fab since. Lot of my meets during this time have travelled miles to meet me.

Jess, would to be up for a natter about the scene in Bristol?"

Sure

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

From Bristol here too. I didn't read your profile and didn't message.

Haha welcome to Bristol xx

London

could be the worst.

Sure "

I can’t message you, could you drop me a PM?

could be the worst.

Sure

I can’t message you, could you drop me a PM?"

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

It's all the cider, I think it rots their brains

I'm lucky, I managed to escape at 18

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

Mmmmm bristols

"It's all the cider, I think it rots their brains

I'm lucky, I managed to escape at 18 "

There's no hope for me then

Mold

There's no hope for me then "

It'll always be home though

London

"Mmmmm bristols "

*clicks fingers*...back in the room now...

There's no hope for me then "

Too much NATCH when.younger thats my excuse.

It'll always be home though "

Good job I'm not Bristolian

yate

Good job I'm not Bristolian "

Oh dont worry youll soon be Bristolian ....you cant escape it

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Oxford men are just the same!

By *lanPartridgeMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I think the simple fact is that men are shite. Everywhere. The answer is simple: lesbianism.

"I think the simple fact is that men are shite. Everywhere. The answer is simple: lesbianism."

What would women moan about then ?

"I think the simple fact is that men are shite. Everywhere. The answer is simple: lesbianism.

What would women moan about then ? "

Not having anyone to moan about.

Mold

Oh dont worry youll soon be Bristolian ....you cant escape it "

It creeps up on you and grabs you by the arse

Pretty soon you'll be having a bap from the Jason Donervan after a night up the Triangle

Oh dont worry youll soon be Bristolian ....you cant escape it "

Been here nearly 7 years and nope, I haven't become one

Bristol has recently been named as one of the worst places to live in the country. It reflects on the people

Oh dont worry youll soon be Bristolian ....you cant escape it

Been here nearly 7 years and nope, I haven't become one "

Been here since 2003, but I did start life in Somerset, before living all over the place, so can hide amongst the locals quite easily. Love the city, so much more of a town than Bath, though the live music venues are under pressure mainly from housing, which may be my reason to leave. Maybe for a country town near Berlin, or something in the Spanish foothills of the Pyrenees. Or maybe Wales if Brexit makes the other options not viable.

But from Manchester to Argentina and many houses in between, West Country England has always been home.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

Bristol. "

Sounds like you won’t be in Bristol long

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

This city was built on a plucky 'can do' attitude. They may not have the goods you seek, but that's not gonna stop them from trying to flog you their wares.

"This city was built on a plucky 'can do' attitude. They may not have the goods you seek, but that's not gonna stop them from trying to flog you their wares. "

"In the time it took to create this thread there were three new messages waiting for me, all the senders were short, two smoked and two are attached. All from

Bristol.

"

Such an unimaginative approach, 3 shorts stacked makes one tall, put the non smoker at the top problem solved

yate

"Bristol has recently been named as one of the worst places to live in the country. It reflects on the people "

Oh good means people will will leave and there be more space

yate

Op try Bath for the man you seek .

London

"Op try Bath for the man you seek . "

I live in Bristol though and I’m holding out for those that can read a respect profiles.

Op try Mordor, might have more success than Bristol.

Bath

"Mmmmm bristols

*clicks fingers*...back in the room now..."

Haha

Bath

"Op try Bath for the man you seek . "

Tons of students, but nice n safe in town

yate

"Op try Bath for the man you seek .

Tons of students, but nice n safe in town"

Do you mind !! Bristol is full of students and just as safe as Bath

Its safer than alot of places .

The right place

It’s a great city to live in and around. Lots to see and do. And easy to get to some great countryside too.

Bath

Its safer than alot of places . "

Well we don't get pods of plastic urinals delivered into the centre at night. Women in hoopy gold earings and bursting out of their straining ill-fitting lycra.

Bath

"It’s a great city to live in and around. Lots to see and do. And easy to get to some great countryside too. "

Worked there for years. A struggle to get to the greenery.

Mold

"It’s a great city to live in and around. Lots to see and do. And easy to get to some great countryside too.

Worked there for years. A struggle to get to the greenery. "

Only if you're using public transport...

You've got the Cotswolds to the north, Mendips to the south, Forest of Dean to the West and so on, all within half an hour drive

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"It’s a great city to live in and around. Lots to see and do. And easy to get to some great countryside too.

Worked there for years. A struggle to get to the greenery. "

A struggle to get to the greenery in Bristol?! I don’t recognise many of your descriptions of the city to be honest, but this one is especially odd.

Yes, pretty easy to find some green spaces to, erm, enjoy the view....??

yate

Its safer than alot of places .

Well we don't get pods of plastic urinals delivered into the centre at night. Women in hoopy gold earings and bursting out of their straining ill-fitting lycra.

"

Your just not looking in the right places

Also you just described alot aof major citys on a weekend

Bath

"Women in hoopy gold earings and bursting out of their straining ill-fitting lycra.

Also you just described alot aof major citys on a weekend "

There are a lot of hotties too, service industry is awash They just don't speak English.

Bath

"

You've got the Cotswolds to the north, Mendips to the south, Forest of Dean to the West and so on, all within half an hour drive "

Love your positive attitude. Cup not half full but overflowing. Keep it up. Oh you are

"It be a problem "

yay.. Eddy Teach (blackbeard) was bristolian.

Right skallywag he be.. Jim lad! Arrrrrr..

Bath

Pirate or Westcountry ? Arrrrrr.

Simple test do they drink cider or rum ?

"Pirate or Westcountry ? Arrrrrr.

Simple test do they drink cider or rum ?"

I'm not sure. They just "aaarrrrrr" pirate stlys me ol shipmate!

Think blackbeard would drink what he could get his hands on

yate

"Women in hoopy gold earings and bursting out of their straining ill-fitting lycra.

Also you just described alot aof major citys on a weekend

There are a lot of hotties too, service industry is awash They just don't speak English."

You really dont like Bristol do you?

Nevermind itll be a struggle but im sure the whole of Bristol will somehow cope with the news and carry on ... xx

Currently living in between Bath & Bristol. I can see the edge of The Cotswolds from my house but it’s only £3 for a return night bus ticket to Bristol centre, city & countryside. Some lovely local chaps on here too, plenty of military & fire service, muscles & 5’9”. Keep looking

By *lanPartridgeMan  over a year ago

nottingham

No particular town has an allocation of hotties. In our munteresque country the tiny phwoargh contingent live amongst us in every town. But like pine martens, they can be difficult to spot.

"Currently living in between Bath & Bristol. I can see the edge of The Cotswolds from my house but it’s only £3 for a return night bus ticket to Bristol centre, city & countryside. Some lovely local chaps on here too, plenty of military & fire service, muscles & 5’9”. Keep looking "

True, but we are hard to pin down..

"Currently living in between Bath & Bristol. I can see the edge of The Cotswolds from my house but it’s only £3 for a return night bus ticket to Bristol centre, city & countryside. Some lovely local chaps on here too, plenty of military & fire service, muscles & 5’9”. Keep looking

True, but we are hard to pin down..

"

I haven’t found this to be the case lol

Little bit off topic but still about Bristol, can anyone tell me what the SWX is like and if they serve beer?

Bath

"

Nevermind itll be a struggle but im sure the whole of Bristol will somehow cope with the news and carry on ... xx"

I love bristol. I was born there.

It's just the people who disappoint.

Thank goodness for the influx of imigrant types and multiculturalism. (apart from the Somalis who are a law unto themselves)

London

"Currently living in between Bath & Bristol. I can see the edge of The Cotswolds from my house but it’s only £3 for a return night bus ticket to Bristol centre, city & countryside. Some lovely local chaps on here too, plenty of military & fire service, muscles & 5’9”. Keep looking "

All I’d like is taller than me, non smoker and not attached. I’m 5’10” and the messages from the the men way off those three preferences are like a tsunami.

I don’t care about body shape or what they do for a living either.

The right place

"Currently living in between Bath & Bristol. I can see the edge of The Cotswolds from my house but it’s only £3 for a return night bus ticket to Bristol centre, city & countryside. Some lovely local chaps on here too, plenty of military & fire service, muscles & 5’9”. Keep looking

All I’d like is taller than me, non smoker and not attached. I’m 5’10” and the messages from the the men way off those three preferences are like a tsunami.

I don’t care about body shape or what they do for a living either."

Two out of three ain’t bad!

I don’t care about body shape or what they do for a living either."

Ah sorry, the point I was trying to make about using a persons job to predict height is.....I have found that certain jobs attract less short men lol.

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

Bristol. "

Well I just blocked you to save you from further inconvenience

yate

"

Nevermind itll be a struggle but im sure the whole of Bristol will somehow cope with the news and carry on ... xx

I love bristol. I was born there.

It's just the people who disappoint.

Thank goodness for the influx of imigrant types and multiculturalism. (apart from the Somalis who are a law unto themselves)"

Ill let you off

Totally agree about the Somalis

London

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

Bristol.

Well I just blocked you to save you from further inconvenience "

Thanks, the blocking facility on this site is one of the few positive features it has.

Did you block to stop yourself sending me a message?

London

I don’t care about body shape or what they do for a living either.

Ah sorry, the point I was trying to make about using a persons job to predict height is.....I have found that certain jobs attract less short men lol. "

Ah! I see and thanks

could be the worst.

Oh dear. Is it that bad?

Bristol.

Well I just blocked you to save you from further inconvenience

Thanks, the blocking facility on this site is one of the few positive features it has.

Did you block to stop yourself sending me a message?"

Yup

By *oupleforplay2018Man  over a year ago

Bristol

could be the worst.

"

We ain't all that bad xx

By *oupleforplay2018Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok, but what are Bristol women like? Are they a gender opposite reflection of the men? I only ask because I'm due over in March I think next year to see Meute and had hoped to maybe arrange a meet"

All I'll say is good luck....

» Add a new message to this topic