FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics in messages

Face pics in messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many show face pictures in their opening messages?

Some people insist on one, but never return a picture in return... surely being visible and honest is a better way to see if there’s an attraction and connection - curious to understand your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't tend to send one unless it's asked of me, further down the line of conversation (maybe 4 or 5 messages), but I would expect one in return, or I'd feel a bit too vulnerable.

We usually send a face pic with a first message, rather that than messaging back and forth to find they aren't interested 3 weeks later.

Many local to us, seem to want to play blind date and don't send face pics - when we first joined around 3yrs ago I'd risk it, after many disappointing meets where there was no attraction and the whole awkward want to play question at the end of a coffee and having to find a polite way to say no thanks, I now refuse point blank to meet anyone without having seen a face pic, which doesn't go down well always - people think I'm a fussy bitch (shock horror - I am )

No point sending a pic in return if there's no attraction.

I don't understand why when people are turned down they ask for a pic back. No chance!!

I don't message people first unless if they drive a ford. So I rarely send my face pictures to ppl expect during FPF

By *l6789Man  over a year ago

croydon

My face is on my profile but given a first message to someone means they might not have viewed me yet I send one. It’s not a big deal it’s my face, my family history and financial status however is a bit personal

This is Fab - a place where others expect you to compromise your anonymity whilst retaining theirs.

It's an age old tale

I just adopt a simple approach

I contact you, I send first

You contact me, you send first

It works for me

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"No point sending a pic in return if there's no attraction.

I don't understand why when people are turned down they ask for a pic back. No chance!!"

if whoever sees first, isn't attracted and did return a picture it'd be like bull's-eye..look what you'd coulda won.

I use the whoever contacts whomever first sends first. Attraction is a two way street both parties can say no thanks,

By *oley999Woman  over a year ago

Land of Rainbows and Happiness

I would rather make sure you aren't one of my punters before showing my face.

"No point sending a pic in return if there's no attraction.

I don't understand why when people are turned down they ask for a pic back. No chance!!

if whoever sees first, isn't attracted and did return a picture it'd be like bull's-eye..look what you'd coulda won.

I use the whoever contacts whomever first sends first. Attraction is a two way street both parties can say no thanks, "

People seem to forget that men can say "no" too.

By *tarlord6969Man  over a year ago

stockport

I usually send one, but if I'm not 100% about how genuine a profile is (and that's a lot more often these days unfortunately) then I'll hold off until a bit of rapport has opened up.

No I wouldn't dream of sending in an opening message. We need to have established easy going communication first

I always try to reply to messages sometimes it’s just impossible if I’m bombarded with messages when I do reply, If I receive a face picture I return a face picture even if I’m not interested(which I do state in reply) but it’s only fair they know who they messaged and what I actually look like

I generally send one

Ladies get so many messages that there are limited opportunities to stand out unless you can spell properly and send a picture to accompany it....

» Add a new message to this topic