FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you fix Man Utd?

How do you fix Man Utd?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible for Manchester United to get back to their days of dominance or is it too big a job now. Has the tables turned , can it be fixed or is it Liverpool and City's turn for years to come. Genuine question for Man utd fans, even though it will probably turn into slanging match thread $-. What would you like to see happen at the once so Mighty Reds?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

No I have no sense of concern to Man Utd

They rubbed it in our face for years, let them rot

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Put them all on a basic salary & performance related pay. Footballers are like spoilt brats

I don't even think Zidane is the answer, I know a few fans think he is but its more than that in my opinion

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No I have no sense of concern to Man Utd

They rubbed it in our face for years, let them rot"

Lmao, fix no need to fix their working just fine.

Nobody outside of Essex gives a toss.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Get rid of Pogba ( total waste of money) and mourinho. Start playing 4 4 2 instead of every man for himself 4 3 3. Get a decent goalie coach who can work along side players so that David can throw the ball to start an attack Instead of this pass the ball to a defender shit. Teach players to pass the ball forwards and not back. At the moment there are players who get to the half way line or beyond and then pass the ball back to the defence when it'd be easier to put the ball in the box.

Mr2

Try switching it off and on again

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Poor Alex fergie he must sit in his chair on matchday swearing and pulling his hair out

"Try switching it off and on again "
()

"Poor Alex fergie he must sit in his chair on matchday swearing and pulling his hair out "
He certainly knew when to leave a sinking ship

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I don't even think Zidane is the answer, I know a few fans think he is but its more than that in my opinion "

Bring back Sir Alex?

they do have some decent ish players and they did finish 2nd last year but they are just not playing to their best or for the manager and till the club bite the bullet and chop Jose then it will only stay the same or given their position they lose a couple more or even a loss and a draw over the Christmas and they are in the bottom half of the table..

then the board will need to act..

and i speak as a red very happy with today's result..

be interesting to hear what some of their outspoken fans on hear also think..

By *ot-AshMan  over a year ago

London

Man Utd's era of dominance ended when Fergie retired...There will never be another manager as good as he was no matter how many coaches they bring in although I don't really like Man City either any more as they are owned by a country and have an unfair financial advantage so are bound to win everything now for a long time to come.

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

Liverpool have never won the Premier League, they’ve had many hit and miss years since the 80’s. But Klopp has got them playing well with possibly their best opportunity to win the title in many years. It’s taken quite a few Manager’s and players to turn their fortunes round.

Utd had an amazing spell under Ferguson but sadly it could be years before we reach that pinnacle again.

I don’t think Zidane is the answer, but he’s available. If it were my choice I’d go for Pochettino, but I don’t see that likely to happen for at least another season.

We can’t hold on to Jose beyond this season. He’s lost the dressing room and I think the board knew this would happen which is why they didn’t back him in the summer.

I think Jose could still be there until we’re out of FA Cup and Champions League and can no longer (mathematically) qualify for next years Champions League.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

But whats to say Pochettino will say yes..?

What he's building at the Lane may well keep him there if the Spurs board offer him the funds to spend..

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

All the time that we continue to pay through the nose for players who are going to play like the ones we have now are doing , we are gonna continue to be shit .

Pogba ? What a cunt . No player in the history of the premier league has given the ball away as often as that prick . A pompous , arrogant shit who clearly has something after proving that in the World Cup . But that makes his performances for United all the more galling .

Sanchez ? Another overpaid prick who insults the United shirt every time he wears it . A complete shit of a man who should be utterly ashamed of himself .

I could go on , but there isn’t a single player at the club that’s worth a wank . Not one . I am at a loss to even begin to think what Fergie and Bobby Charlton must think when they turn up week in and week out to watch such a shower of shits .

I’d get rid of every one of them , including that cunt Mourinho , and play the youth team or reserves for the rest of the season . They couldn’t do any worse that the current shit shower could they ?

Maybe then if we stay up , Zidane could come in , bring a few top players with him and let the kids and a few stars see how they do with a decent manager .

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

shot gun !!!

Shake the board up. The problem started when we lost David Gill at the same time as Fergie. One or the other we could have coped with, but not both at the same time

Ed Woodward is a marketing/finance man which is why the Glazers love him. Fair play for maintaining commercial and global reach but fans at OT don’t give a shit who our toothbrush partner in Malaysia is. We need a football man in his job to get the right manager and get that manager the right team. The money’s there (finally) but it’s not being spent well

A club the size of United is unlikely to fail completely these days, the global brand is too valuable, but the relentless pursuit of commercial success is taking away from the performances on the pitch and it needs a rethink at the top to change that

Get them playing a proper sport instead?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Success in football is cyclical.

United were top dogs for years.

Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal have had their moments too.

It's not united's turn and it'll take a revolution to shift it back their way again.

By *ndonmaleMan  over a year ago

Preston

"But whats to say Pochettino will say yes..?

What he's building at the Lane may well keep him there if the Spurs board offer him the funds to spend..

"

Oh absolutely, but if there were a chance I don’t believe it would be for at least another season.

» Add a new message to this topic