FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grooming incident

Grooming incident

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I managed to shave off half of my right eyebrow by accident. Won’t be posting any new face pic for a while.

Anybody else had such a mishap? What was yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You’re still a looker with or without the eyebrow

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I attempted to do my sideburns whilst at school unfortunately I took to much off and my parents made me get my lovely curtains chopped off I made such a hash of it the hairdresser said she will have to give me a number 2 all over I was devastated took me ages to grow them back

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I once snipped off my eyelashes with a dodgy eyelash curler. Unfortunately I didn’t notice until I had ‘curled’ both eyes and tried to apply mascara

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"I attempted to do my sideburns whilst at school unfortunately I took to much off and my parents made me get my lovely curtains chopped off I made such a hash of it the hairdresser said she will have to give me a number 2 all over I was devastated took me ages to grow them back "
yes it was the early 90s so curtains where ok it’s a bit like beards now

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm trying(having just shaved my head and face) trying to imagine how the razor was possibly that close to your eyebrow to inadvertently shave off half of it

It's cheered me up none the less.

My worst one would have to be as a younger man deciding to shave off my armpit and deciding to moisturise the area... Turns out the moisturiser blocked my sweat glands for a day or two and when they finally unblocked the pong was awful .. I should add i had showered in between this time haha.

"I'm trying(having just shaved my head and face) trying to imagine how the razor was possibly that close to your eyebrow to inadvertently shave off half of it

My worst one would have to be as a younger man deciding to shave off my armpit and deciding to moisturise the area... Turns out the moisturiser blocked my sweat glands for a day or two and when they finally unblocked the pong was awful .. I should add i had showered in between this time haha. "

I use clippers and forgot to put the plastic thingy to set the length

By *7345Man  over a year ago

wakefield

I’ve burned my balls using veet.... never again!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trimming my pubes on Wednesday, nicked my shaft with the blade. Superficial but cocks don't half bleed

"Trimming my pubes on Wednesday, nicked my shaft with the blade. Superficial but cocks don't half bleed "

Oh! Dude, I feel for you!

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Trimming my pubes on Wednesday, nicked my shaft with the blade. Superficial but cocks don't half bleed "

Use baby oil as lubricant and minimum three blade razor with the obvious caveat of take your time. It turns out really smooth too and no rash or burning. I read this somewhere and has never failed me.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/18 12:23:21]

"Trimming my pubes on Wednesday, nicked my shaft with the blade. Superficial but cocks don't half bleed

Use baby oil as lubricant and minimum three blade razor with the obvious caveat of take your time. It turns out really smooth too and no rash or burning. I read this somewhere and has never failed me. "

This was supposed to be a short Tom with the electric trimmer. Razering always comes with lashings of aloe vera shaving foam (which is also good for wanking lubrication )

By *rownboy30Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"This was supposed to be a short Tom with the electric trimmer. Razering always comes with lashings of aloe vera shaving foam (which is also good for wanking lubrication )"

The wank is a given at the end.

The razor guard is your friend.

Sorry OP for diverting the thread.

"I managed to shave off half of my right eyebrow by accident. Won’t be posting any new face pic for a while.

Anybody else had such a mishap? What was yours?"

Judging from your pix you can carry off a “designer” brow!

"I managed to shave off half of my right eyebrow by accident. Won’t be posting any new face pic for a while.

Anybody else had such a mishap? What was yours?

Judging from your pix you can carry off a “designer” brow!"

Cheers

I would love to have your nose into my ass op

I was expecting a whole different kind of thread.

Just do the other one, and when you look at people don't blink. It will freak them out..

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I would love to have your nose into my ass op "

A couple of Frenchies. How gorgeous

"I would love to have your nose into my ass op "

The remaining half brow would tickle your cheeks

"I would love to have your nose into my ass op

The remaining half brow would tickle your cheeks "

Stop turning me on !

"Trimming my pubes on Wednesday, nicked my shaft with the blade. Superficial but cocks don't half bleed

Use baby oil as lubricant and minimum three blade razor with the obvious caveat of take your time. It turns out really smooth too and no rash or burning. I read this somewhere and has never failed me. "

Cheers mate will try this tip i'm always getting a rash when i shave

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm trying(having just shaved my head and face) trying to imagine how the razor was possibly that close to your eyebrow to inadvertently shave off half of it

My worst one would have to be as a younger man deciding to shave off my armpit and deciding to moisturise the area... Turns out the moisturiser blocked my sweat glands for a day or two and when they finally unblocked the pong was awful .. I should add i had showered in between this time haha.

I use clippers and forgot to put the plastic thingy to set the length "

Oh well that makes more sense but i have to admit my imagination lead me to a pigeon flying in through an open window and whilst you bravely turned to face this feathered predator with nary a girly shriek you inadvertently slipped with the only weapon at your disposal

I like my version better

I use clippers and forgot to put the plastic thingy to set the length

Oh well that makes more sense but i have to admit my imagination lead me to a pigeon flying in through an open window and whilst you bravely turned to face this feathered predator with nary a girly shriek you inadvertently slipped with the only weapon at your disposal

I like my version better "

It was actually that but I felt ashamed by the girly shriek

By *trangeBrew75Man  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

"I’ve burned my balls using veet.... never again! "

Same here razor all the way after that

Burned off my eyelashes

» Add a new message to this topic