FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "single guys we will find you" couples.not really worth sending a message?

"single guys we will find you" couples.not really worth sending a message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Perhaps just send a wank

Oops sorry wink

Bloody predictive

Phones full of filth

I'm a saint really

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to block them, because I find such an attitude to be rather arrogant, and I have no desire to fraternise with such people.

Rather presumptive don't you think, that when they want a single guy, any one they pick is just going to drop everything and go running over.

Perish the thought that some of us might actually have standards

Guaranteed these couples have ‘professional couple’ somewhere on their profile.

It’s their right to look for what they want. Simply move on to the next profile mate. I’m not looking for cpls so I never bother myself but I get your feeling when I try to send message and it says you are out of the age range

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

I never taught about blocking...good idea

Single guys we will find you, sounds like a game of hide and seek haha

Knock a door run sounds better lol

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

No message, as they say, let them find you.

"Single guys we will find you, sounds like a game of hide and seek haha

Knock a door run sounds better lol"

We'll all have to hide in a cock field and when said cples walk by all jump up shouting me pick me pmsl geezer

They're probably just sick to death of crap messages from rude men. But they don't want to put mail filters on so that men they meet in clubs can mail them.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

These types don't like being rejected either haha.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Personally I think that people on fab should be an awful lot more like that. If everyone was proactive about looking for what they want then things might be a bit clearer

"Personally I think that people on fab should be an awful lot more like that. If everyone was proactive about looking for what they want then things might be a bit clearer"

It's like a high school disco at times. People just sitting there making eyes at each other but not actually saying "I like you".

Then they all go home alone.

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

So you’d prefer they never bothered mentioning that , let you message them and not bother replying to you because you’re not what they’re after at that particular time.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Personally I think that people on fab should be an awful lot more like that. If everyone was proactive about looking for what they want then things might be a bit clearer

It's like a high school disco at times. People just sitting there making eyes at each other but not actually saying "I like you".

Then they all go home alone. "

Not forgetting all the the 'my mate fancies you' messages and the strops because that bloke that Sharon fancies shagged her with the big hair and push up bra but still keeps flirting with Sharon in the common room at lunchtime but never buys her a Freddo.........

A

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of women have that in their profile not just couples???

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Personally I think that people on fab should be an awful lot more like that. If everyone was proactive about looking for what they want then things might be a bit clearer

Then they all go home alone.

Not forgetting all the the 'my mate fancies you' messages and the strops because that bloke that Sharon fancies shagged her with the big hair and push up bra but still keeps flirting with Sharon in the common room at lunchtime but never buys her a Freddo.........

A"

That's because freddos are so expensive these days and he doesn't have enough change after buying Theresa the wham bar he promised

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 23:40:46]

"I tend to block them, because I find such an attitude to be rather arrogant, and I have no desire to fraternise with such people.

Rather presumptive don't you think, that when they want a single guy, any one they pick is just going to drop everything and go running over.

Perish the thought that some of us might actually have standards"

So it hasn’t occurred to you that it’s you being presumptive?

Couples and ladies get swamped with messages. Some see it easier to just search for guys they fancy themselves rather than wade through all the half assed, desperate, or inane messages and cock pics.

Very few assume any man we message will be grateful and willing to drop his standards for us.

Heaven forbid.

Block away, fella. I’m sure it’s saving lots of people the bother of blocking you when they’ve begged you for a moment of your time

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

To answer the thread question; no, it’s not worth sending a message when someone has ‘single guys we will find you’ on their profile

I think this is the best approach for both women and couples. The unsuccessful single men would leave in droves if they couldn’t send out their unsolicited emails and cock pics.

Just think how many fewer poor me threads, from single guys who’ve not had a reply, there would be if the majority of single women and couples adopted this approach.

I welcome every couple and single female who does it this way.

"Single guys we will find you" = unable to use the in-built site facilities to prevent contact... not rocket scientists

"So you’d prefer they never bothered mentioning that , let you message them and not bother replying to you because you’re not what they’re after at that particular time. "

'll agree with that tbf but wouldn't something like "we only play as a couple most the time but,Yes now and again we do like a single guy to join us in our play.so if you would like to drop us a message and we like the look and sound of you,we will perhaps be in touch to arrange something with you when that time comes.

Bit more politer than

We don't know you

But we will find you

And when we find you

We will kill you

Wife's arse single guys

Face Suffocation die a

Happy single guy

Soz got bit carried away there,loved Liam neeson in taken and taken 2 nd 3 lol

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"So you’d prefer they never bothered mentioning that , let you message them and not bother replying to you because you’re not what they’re after at that particular time.

'll agree with that tbf but wouldn't something like "we only play as a couple most the time but,Yes now and again we do like a single guy to join us in our play.so if you would like to drop us a message and we like the look and sound of you,we will perhaps be in touch to arrange something with you when that time comes.

Bit more politer than

We don't know you

But we will find you

And when we find you

We will kill you

Wife's arse single guys

Face Suffocation die a

Happy single guy

Soz got bit carried away there,loved Liam neeson in taken and taken 2 nd 3 lol "

And that way, they’re still inundated by people sending them messages that they then are expected to read, because YOU want them to arrange their searches and play that way, because it works for you and you might get something out of it.

No mate, it doesn’t work that way.

If they’re only looking for the odd single person to join them, if they’re mainly looking for couples, truth is, they’re really not gonna be butt hurt if you don’t reply or say no when they do message you, they’ll move on to the next profile which is what you should do instead of losing shit over someone else’s wife

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure we have this on on our profile and there are reasons for it.

We get quite a few messages from men, even with that on the profile. I don’t want to put on filters so men can’t message me as I might meet a nice guy in a club and it’s nice to hear from them, I have male friends on here, sometimes someone will message me about a forum post and we will have a chat.

Also when we say we will find you, we in no way expect the person we messaged to come running or even want to meet us. It’s an equal thing. I have no problem with rejection, nobody can be everyone’s type.

"So you’d prefer they never bothered mentioning that , let you message them and not bother replying to you because you’re not what they’re after at that particular time.

Bit more politer than

We don't know you

But we will find you

And when we find you

We will kill you

Wife's arse single guys

Face Suffocation die a

Happy single guy

Soz got bit carried away there,loved Liam neeson in taken and taken 2 nd 3 lol

And that way, they’re still inundated by people sending them messages that they then are expected to read, because YOU want them to arrange their searches and play that way, because it works for you and you might get something out of it.

No mate, it doesn’t work that way.

If they’re only looking for the odd single person to join them, if they’re mainly looking for couples, truth is, they’re really not gonna be butt hurt if you don’t reply or say no when they do message you, they’ll move on to the next profile which is what you should do instead of losing shit over someone else’s wife"

Harsh words butt yes can see where your cumming from

Unless the couples specificaly say there actively seeking single guys,we've got more chance of fornicating deep n hard with there hotwifes,than shergar winning the national again

Point taken

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn’t bother. I very rarely message anyone about meeting.

Knock a door run sounds better lol"

That’s a game I like the idea of

It's a fair thing to say to stop single guys constantly messaging. And if I'm 'found' it's up to me if I want to reply.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Profiles that say single guys we will find you is no big deal to me.I don’t tend to message them unless they have arranged a meet and are now looking for single guys if like the look of them and they like the look of me why not we are all adults with different preferences.

That’s a game I like the idea of "

Hid lmfao x

That’s a game I like the idea of

Hid lmfao x"

Or did you mean the knocker door run one l

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

I don’t think we’ve got that on our profile, ours is too long for us to read so I’m not sure!

By *l6789Man  over a year ago

croydon

Catch me if you can

By *emMuitoCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

The problem is that the majority of users are single males. Some are polite and respectful and genuine; whilst others send cock pics and one line messages along the lines of “I’m going to impale you with my weapon and leave you sore!” Then there are the single males who despite messaging a couples profile, send their message to the female half only which is inconsiderate.

"The problem is that the majority of users are single males. Some are polite and respectful and genuine; whilst others send cock pics and one line messages along the lines of “I’m going to impale you with my weapon and leave you sore!” Then there are the single males who despite messaging a couples profile, send their message to the female half only which is inconsiderate."

Agree with you there

Having got to know alot of couples and single girls some of the messages they get are just f ing outrageous tbh Cardiff cple

How they can ever think that what say will get them any chance of a meet is beyond me

Jay leics naughty one(exp and veried now so not so desperate for a f..k as some of the newbies who will deffo fill you up and make you cum like a train and leave you walking like John Wayne.....Yes...

A snippet of a message to one of my naughty fwb's from a stallion obvs intent on crippling her

Suffice to say she didn't take go his offer j x

Leave them alone.

Invest your time wisely in others

"Leave them alone.

Invest your time wisely in others "

Agreed pal

did chase at the start of my fab career tbh but soon realised was never gonna get a readers digest ticket for the grand prize draw so started to concentrate on the actual hot n naughty wife cples who are actively seeking a guy

Abracadabra

Open sesame

Key to the door

It works

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"I tend to block them, because I find such an attitude to be rather arrogant, and I have no desire to fraternise with such people.

It's not that, it's the fact that even if you don't have looking for single guys on your profile you still get messages, winks etc. Single guys are optimistic and try their luck everywhere

"Leave them alone.

I agree, they have that for a reason so best to leave them alone.

Hit the nail on the head

It's not just men that get treated quite badly by couples.

Most couple profile say they're looking for the ever elusive unicorn.

However in my experience a lot of couples put so many rules and stipulations in place that it just isn't worth the hassle.

So now I just can't be bothered with it and I just meet couples at parties or clubs.

I understand that everybody has preferences and certain standards etc, however I genuinely do you think some people are so specific they are never going to find what they're looking for.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Leave them alone.

Exactly this

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"They're probably just sick to death of crap messages from rude men. But they don't want to put mail filters on so that men they meet in clubs can mail them. "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't see it as a big deal.

To me it means normally they aren't going to meet single guys and if they decide they want you they will message first.

I think they are just trying to save other people's time and energy. Maybe I just see it a little bit differently.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We always reply to polite messages. Don't feel the need to make statement but we don't say looking for males so self explanatory xx

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

I always find it a bit of a pointless statement to make when it, usually, says “not looking for single men” on their ‘looking for’ section.

Even more so if they’ve blocked men from messaging and if they haven’t blocked them and don’t want messages from men then that’s their own fault

Same with people who are narrow minded and discriminate against others.

Why bother? They the ones always moaning about crap meets or attracting poor quality.

Put them on the block list like I do. You deserve a good time as well

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I always find it a bit of a pointless statement to make when it, usually, says “not looking for single men” on their ‘looking for’ section.

Even more so if they’ve blocked men from messaging and if they haven’t blocked them and don’t want messages from men then that’s their own fault "

The 'not looking for single men' line only shows on profiles when you block single men.

As others have stated - many don't block because of a variety of reasons. If a profile shows a 'don't bother messaging unless you fit a certain criteria' notice then people can hardly complain if it goes unread or gets deleted. But they do.

It's in no way making out that single men are a lower species - just giving them a heads up as to how they run their profile. And anyone they do message isn't obligated to reply or meet them.

A

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Everyone wants different things from the site. Ultimately things work out best when like minds find each other.

Perish the thought that some of us might actually have standards

It's not that, it's the fact that even if you don't have looking for single guys on your profile you still get messages, winks etc. Single guys are optimistic and try their luck everywhere"

Not all of us.

If I wanted windows I wouldn't go through my emails and find one that mailed me. I would be proactive and go and find a company myself.

Same with men. I don't want to read all the trash emails when it's easier I go and find one that ticks my boxes

"If I wanted windows I wouldn't go through my emails and find one that mailed me. I would be proactive and go and find a company myself.

Same with men. I don't want to read all the trash emails when it's easier I go and find one that ticks my boxes "

And there is one of the examples why profiles have to mention certain statements.

If anyone owns a window company post in here... you just never know. There is also a need for painters, decorators and plumbers. Come on show yourselves

When will they find us though? We haven't got all day.

Nah, what they mean is that they don't have time to trawl through 4-500 messages, perfectly understandable really. Although I never send first contacts out to ladies or couples really so it doesn't affect me one way or the other.

There's a few of these couples that have made contact with me though and tbf they don't tend to contact last minute, normally they like the look of a profile and want a few guys they can arrange things with in advance?

» Add a new message to this topic