FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Addiction to p*ppers

Addiction to p*ppers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi all

Just wondering if it's possible to become addicted to p*ppers??

Friends at university recommended them a few weeks ago and a confident stroll into the sex shop to pick a couple of bottles up and home to experiment

I'm now wanking 2 sometimes 3 times a day purely on the vapours of them.

I'm wetter, wider (front AND back) and my clit is physically throbbing when I cum.

The problem I have is now I can't get to orgasms without them, hand, bullet, wand. Nothing is going on until I get a "hit" of p*ppers then it's floodgates open and back arching orgasms.

Psychological? Or is there really some truth in the "myth" of addiction to them??

JJ xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

The following is copied from drugscience but seems to be the official line on alkyl nitrites and addiction:

'P*ppers are not thought to be physically addictive in any way. After using p*ppers consistently to enhance sex, a few people have reported feeling reliant on them in order to perform sexually. If this happens, avoiding the drug for a while should allow normal sexual response to return.'

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have used them in the past, but the ones you buy off the shelf aren't as strong as the ones you used to get in the 80's & 90's before the Government made the sail of them illegal in this country. I think one is Amyl and the other is Butyl Nitrate, but I can never remember which one is the stronger

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

*sale

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Addicted to what is does to you rather than the substance itself.

You'll have to go cold turkey over Xmas

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Addicted to what is does to you rather than the substance itself.

You'll have to go cold turkey over Xmas "

"Whahhhhhhhhh"

xx

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

They will all be either alkyl nitrites or cycloalkyl nitrites. Nitrates do not have the same effects.

Amyl nitrite (also known as isopentyl nitrite,(CH3)2CH(CH2)2ONO ) was the originally used substance and still sold in some instance in France. As various countries have restricted sale of amyl nitrite alternatives have been produced using differing length hydrocarbon chains before the nitrite ONO group. Substitution different hydrocarbon chains has some effect on both the odour and reported effects. The change in effect is probably down to how quickly the nitrites are absorbed and broken down in the body. As far as I understand it, the main physiological effects come from the release of nitric oxide into the blood and its affect on smooth tissues and dilation or the blood vessels.

I do love to put more black pepper than usual in my pasta so I guess it is.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The smell gives me an instant seriously bad headache so I avoid people who use them.

What is it? Does it help cum or something? I can last 6+ hours and I hate it..I just want it happen in 30-60 minutes.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Never used them for sex reasons but back in my raving days bottles of it used to get passed round the dancefloor when everyone was coming up on disco biscuits, that was a head rush and a half

» Add a new message to this topic