FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Week 27

Week 27

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it’s coming closer to the end of this period and of the year

This week I see occy health lil anxious as to sort plan for back to work plan

Last time I seen her she was oh get you back full time 3 weeks but he said 4-6 weeks due to length time off and fatigue.

Like everyone Christmas is bonkers as been locked up so long shipping is stressful as am excited get out but then over do it an the causes arguments lol so need take easy

Am feeling great an 8 hr shop trip no knee pain yippee been 2 yrs for that but ankle is a lol annoying but just tendon tight

Hope all ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Merry Christmas my friend and I hope you have a great one after the crappy year you’ve had! An 8 hour trip with no knee pain is brilliant and hopefully the ankle just needs to build up a little more!

Good luck fella

Yeah

Physio said other week all tendons need stretching as tight and probably shortened.

You have a great time also mate

Yeah on feet all day few aches but mostly muscle tiredness just needs build up still but yeah so excited end yr an start new one fresh, my dads already planning a 5km run in April to slowly build up to 10km late in yr

Feeling nervous about meeting Tuesday just anxious as want everything ok guess it’s silly but can’t help it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feeling nervous about meeting Tuesday just anxious as want everything ok guess it’s silly but can’t help it"

Do you mean work people? You saw them at the Christmas do and it went ok. Remember you were worried about that and you enjoyed it.

Keep exercising and building your strength up. Good luck.

"Feeling nervous about meeting Tuesday just anxious as want everything ok guess it’s silly but can’t help it

Do you mean work people? You saw them at the Christmas do and it went ok. Remember you were worried about that and you enjoyed it.

Keep exercising and building your strength up. Good luck. "

Thanks nooo I was anxious about occy health an how it would go

Am still anxious about goin back work cos I want knee 100% am stuff but times come at 80% am beyyeryan others

I seen 4 ppl from work but still nervous seein the othe 35 lol but think all be ok

I keep pushing it loads

Fear was silly though occy sorted me going back over 6 weeks nice an chilled

Thanks the support an stuff means loads to have friends N help

» Add a new message to this topic