FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your swinging journey

Your swinging journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Thinking back to when we first started and even further back to before we have changed so much.

Wife was incredibly shy and we were both very clueless five years down the road and whilst we are the same people still very much in love and lust with each other.

From a swinging point of view we have definitely grown into it.

And still learning and developing, there's still so much more to do and explore.

So what about you all do you think you have changed and if so in what way?

How much longer do you see yourself/s doing this for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've definitely changed. I've toughened up a lot, become more cynical and therefore I don't believe most of the shite that people say anymore. What I like sexually is totally different to when I started swinging with my hubby three and half years ago. I can't see myself doing this forever, but no plans to stop just yet, I'm having too much fun

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Just over 4 years here. I’ve changed a little bit I guess. Definitely less naive which is a good thing. I’m much more confident and more assertive. I have learned a lot from terrible decisions in my time on the scene and as a result I’m enjoying it all a hell of a lot more.

I’ll probably be the oldest swinger in town.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 20:28:07]

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I've changed really quite a lot in the time that I've been on here. I've grown in confidence both personally and sexually, plus I lost about 3 stone in weight and got fit which boosted my confidence even further.

I've learnt a lot of lessons, good and bad, about myself and others.

Ultimately it's made me realise that I'm a strong, confident and attractive person

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

When we started out we really did not know what to expect we had an idea of what we wanted and what our perfect meet was. We have achieve our aims and much much more.

We are both more confident and outgoing. Mrs is more comfortable with her body and knows she is and feels sexier.

We thought we were open minded before starting swinging but would say that we are even more so now. We have learnt things that we never knew existed (and in some cases wish we didn't know about, google is not a friend sometimes) and have had our boundaries push, not by much but they have still been pushed.

Our time on Fab and swinging has been a laugh, lots and lots of fun and we have been fortunate to make some great friends along the way. We know the journey has to end at some point but don't intend it to be anytime soon.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We've just hopped back onto the profile (just for the forums at present) after a near five year break.

Definitely an interesting journey - from meeting on here, enjoying clubs, meets and socials, the forum banter and the giggles in the cam rooms, to getting married and deciding to take a break. Will we go back to meeting? Who knows.

Out of curiosity I just spent an hour mooching through forum threads from 2010-2013 to see how many profiles were still around from back then. Not many.

I suspect some journeys are longer than others and many have regular pit stops along the way, whether the intention is to leave for good or just temporarily. Fab can become quite addictive and it's easy to get sucked in to spending too much time on site.

It seems little has changed on Fab since we were last active. And that's not a negative. It's nice to see a few familiar names popping up but also refreshing to see the forums as busy as before.

A

We started off seeking one thing and what we do now is very different to what we started. We’ve definitely explored both of our sexuality more, and feel more confident about this side of our lives. As for when we finish, we’ve no idea but at the moment we’re enjoying ourselves x

1 year in its been crazy

When I started I hsve neber thought that so much could happen behind Waitrose but nkw I can't help myself to bring my meets behind supermarkets.

couple, us we him her.

"When I started I hsve neber thought that so much could happen behind Waitrose but nkw I can't help myself to bring my meets behind supermarkets.

"

Behind Morrisons over a shopping trolley?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Seven and a half years here , and we became way more confident as a result of swinging . We had only been together for a year when we started our journey , and got married six and a half years ago . It’s a been a great hobby for us to enjoy together .

The last year has been a very quiet one for us , we haven’t met anyone for seven months , and haven’t missed it at all . I think we may well call it a day when our current site supporters pass runs out .

Perhaps we will find another hobby to enjoy together , just not sure what yet .

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve been on here about a year and a half and it’s been the utterly crazy. I went to CJs in Glasgow, expecting to nurse a drink, completely out of my depth and leave. I’d have stepped out of my comfort zone, lived to tell the tale, but that would be that.

Instead I got chatting to some lovely people, had some fun, heard about Fab and fell down a bit of a rabbit hole.

Like most on here, there have been a couple random things that I could maybe have done without, but on the whole it’s been a very positive time, I’ve chatted to a lot of interesting people, and been fortunate enough to meet some great people. One in particular who really helped me rediscover a side of me that had been dormant for too long, and really improved my sexual confidence, for which I’ll always be grateful.

It’s all quite unconventional in many ways, but can be exhilarating, refreshing, liberating and yes, a lot of fun along the way.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My venture into ‘swinging’ happened by accident really. I didnt intend for anything to happen but when the opportunities kept presenting themselves I went along with it.

"We've just hopped back onto the profile (just for the forums at present) after a near five year break.

Definitely an interesting journey - from meeting on here, enjoying clubs, meets and socials, the forum banter and the giggles in the cam rooms, to getting married and deciding to take a break. Will we go back to meeting? Who knows.

Out of curiosity I just spent an hour mooching through forum threads from 2010-2013 to see how many profiles were still around from back then. Not many.

I suspect some journeys are longer than others and many have regular pit stops along the way, whether the intention is to leave for good or just temporarily. Fab can become quite addictive and it's easy to get sucked in to spending too much time on site.

It seems little has changed on Fab since we were last active. And that's not a negative. It's nice to see a few familiar names popping up but also refreshing to see the forums as busy as before.

A "

A lot of people from the old forum social days have left but there's still some here. Some have just taken breaks and come back on new profiles.

Started out as an 'I wonder if I am capable of doìng this?' I have found out I am.

Where I go from here is a mystery and a conundrum all rolled into one.

couple, us we him her.

"Seven and a half years here , and we became way more confident as a result of swinging . We had only been together for a year when we started our journey , and got married six and a half years ago . It’s a been a great hobby for us to enjoy together .

The last year has been a very quiet one for us , we haven’t met anyone for seven months , and haven’t missed it at all . I think we may well call it a day when our current site supporters pass runs out .

Perhaps we will find another hobby to enjoy together , just not sure what yet ."

It will be a shame to see you guys go the site and swinging will be poorer off for it.

I am pretty sure you will be back again,it's pretty addictive.

But as you say if you feel like you have done what you wanted then maybe something new is needed.

We still feel that we have alot more to explore,we haven't even started with BDSM and fetishism.

At the moment we are enjoying jools doing her hotwife stuff and as a couple parties, club's and socials.

It's funny before we started jools was the quiet shy one and I was the outgoing open minded one.

Now I am definitely the quiet one in terms of play but in socials I'm far more confident as there's no pressure or expectation.

A journey has to start and end I would say that we are probably just over half way through at the moment.

Interesting reading all the feedback.

And I would guess that single females will have a different story to men. And couples different again.

Not forgetting gay bi, trans , TVs etc.

And there in is the fantastic thing about swinging that vanilla people just don't understand.

Swinging is all inclusive there's something for everyone as long as it's legal and no one is being forced to do it.

Then everyone can get involved in some way .

Xx

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 15/12/18 20:01:16]

Gloucester

"Seven and a half years here , and we became way more confident as a result of swinging . We had only been together for a year when we started our journey , and got married six and a half years ago . It’s a been a great hobby for us to enjoy together .

Perhaps we will find another hobby to enjoy together , just not sure what yet .

It will be a shame to see you guys go the site and swinging will be poorer off for it.

I am pretty sure you will be back again,it's pretty addictive.

But as you say if you feel like you have done what you wanted then maybe something new is needed.

We still feel that we have alot more to explore,we haven't even started with BDSM and fetishism.

At the moment we are enjoying jools doing her hotwife stuff and as a couple parties, club's and socials.

It's funny before we started jools was the quiet shy one and I was the outgoing open minded one.

Now I am definitely the quiet one in terms of play but in socials I'm far more confident as there's no pressure or expectation.

A journey has to start and end I would say that we are probably just over half way through at the moment.

Interesting reading all the feedback.

And I would guess that single females will have a different story to men. And couples different again.

Not forgetting gay bi, trans , TVs etc.

And there in is the fantastic thing about swinging that vanilla people just don't understand.

Swinging is all inclusive there's something for everyone as long as it's legal and no one is being forced to do it.

Then everyone can get involved in some way .

Xx"

You may well be right , and one day we may get back into it . Quite possibly the hot wife scenario that you guys are enjoying , but in the past it hasn’t really worked for us . It’s ok if I’ve been there , but if not , my wife doesn’t enjoy it at all . Maybe that will change , who knows ?

It really is a fantastic and liberating lifestyle choice , as long as people don’t expect too much . As I’ve said in the past , it’s not for those who expect depth and meaning , more as an aside to ones regular life . And we have had some amazing times , which are what make it so addictive .

» Add a new message to this topic