FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Depressed and ill heath forces issues

Depressed and ill heath forces issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Hi everyone, please give positivity in your responses, it’s bedn a while coming, but come new year I’m most likely giving up as Stella.

I have scans in January / February

Been told today don’t get hopes up as they most likely haven’t got that bugger of s tumour, if I’m facing more therapy I couldn’t continue to cross dress etc, so I’m going to get out before the thing gets me do to speak ..

So let’s have a good Christmas and new year, then I expect to ssy Bon voyage to all you fabbers !! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aww that's a shame I enjoy some of your posts/comments

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

Fingers are crossed for you. Hope ya be okay . God bless x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi everyone, please give positivity in your responses, it’s bedn a while coming, but come new year I’m most likely giving up as Stella.

Been told today don’t get hopes up as they most likely haven’t got that bugger of s tumour, if I’m facing more therapy I couldn’t continue to cross dress etc, so I’m going to get out before the thing gets me do to speak ..

So let’s have a good Christmas and new year, then I expect to ssy Bon voyage to all you fabbers !! X"

Sending a hug - Is it worth putting your profile in Private Mode rather than closing it altogether as this would avoid the wrench and emotional strain of no Stella. x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Hi everyone, please give positivity in your responses, it’s bedn a while coming, but come new year I’m most likely giving up as Stella.

So let’s have a good Christmas and new year, then I expect to ssy Bon voyage to all you fabbers !! X"

Big hug of support xx

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Thanks all, I’m feeling very low at the moment, one thing after another, doesn’t seem as though there is a silver lining anywhere

I suffered with depression before, and feel myself going in same direction

But the ill health doesn’t really help

» Add a new message to this topic