FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Self absorbed

Self absorbed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand we're all here for our own needs but how do you feel about those who are so self absorbed it all revolves around them?

You know the kind of people who talk and talk and you one day realise you know so much about them and they haven't even asked your name?

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What was this inspired by ?!

"What was this inspired by ?! "

I'm not sure, it just came to me

As much as I hate it, I do that, not consciously though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No they aren't the best kind of people to meet. If they're that self absorbed they're not going to care about your needs when it comes to sex.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Well I think that I like to share and share, it's a good thing to express yourself and tell the other person just all of the details and achievements in my life, what I'm doing, how amazing I am and frankly how awesome it is to be around me...

Sorry, were you saying something OP?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sometimes though it's nerves.

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"Well I think that I like to share and share, it's a good thing to express yourself and tell the other person just all of the details and achievements in my life, what I'm doing, how amazing I am and frankly how awesome it is to be around me...

Sorry, were you saying something OP? "

On here I don't really care if they want to know anything about me. There's not much to tell.

I like listening to other people's tales of travelling or what it's like in their homeland, and their interesting lives.

If the talk is all about how great they think they are I will lose interest very quickly.

"Sometimes though it's nerves."

Yeah I get that, trying to keep the conversation going maybe.

"As much as I hate it, I do that, not consciously though

"

Are you interesting though?

Are you interesting though?"

Bloody more interesting than others, why else would I talk about myself so much

Are you interesting though?

Bloody more interesting than others, why else would I talk about myself so much "

It's bearable when someone has an interesting life. If it's all 'look how amazing I am' you will notice people yawning.

"I understand we're all here for our own needs but how do you feel about those who are so self absorbed it all revolves around them?

You know the kind of people who talk and talk and you one day realise you know so much about them and they haven't even asked your name?

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally? "

have you not noticed this place is all me me me yet if you've been talking a while you maybe have swapped names but one of you has forgotten, I make a note of names now I'm terrible at forgetting them

I am a little bit until you peel back the layers im like a lovable 4 year old who has the occasional meltdown in public but i like to build a conection with folk and most seem to accept it as one of my flaws but i am very loyal and caring to those people

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 10:43:42]

I like finding out about people but if it's one sided then I'll lose interest pretty quick.

"I understand we're all here for our own needs but how do you feel about those who are so self absorbed it all revolves around them?

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally? "

Such as profiles with 'fab my pics please' on status as they are so insecure?.

Princess syndrome?

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally? have you not noticed this place is all me me me yet if you've been talking a while you maybe have swapped names but one of you has forgotten, I make a note of names now I'm terrible at forgetting them "

I have to admit I'm bad for forgetting names but I do ask!

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally? have you not noticed this place is all me me me yet if you've been talking a while you maybe have swapped names but one of you has forgotten, I make a note of names now I'm terrible at forgetting them

I have to admit I'm bad for forgetting names but I do ask! "

use the notes facility on the profile

Are they they best kinda people to meet? You get what you want physically without having to leave yourself exposed emotionally? have you not noticed this place is all me me me yet if you've been talking a while you maybe have swapped names but one of you has forgotten, I make a note of names now I'm terrible at forgetting them

I have to admit I'm bad for forgetting names but I do ask! use the notes facility on the profile "

Good lad

Private notes are so handy, I use them for every one I talk to.

It's not just the people that 'talk and talk' that have fuck all empathy for others.

» Add a new message to this topic