FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who thinks fab Is a bag of shite?cont

Who thinks fab Is a bag of shite?cont

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posted this topic over a year and a half ago when the going was tough for the Newbie swingster and was getting a bit disheartened tbh but now.Just one word to be said AMAZING. I take it all back.I've had the most fabtastic time of my life on here,met some truly amazing people,exp some sexy as fuck meets and been to the some of the most wonderful and open minded clubs that can be(libs being my fave )j leics guyx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience is indeed key

"Patience is indeed key "

Yes one imp thing I have learnt my fellow fabster.its been an interesting journey so far and I'm glad I stuck with it

Long live fab

That's what I say

I love it, iv been having a great time. Also love libs.

I love fab met some great friends from here, started off as a couples profile with mr fuck buddy, then went it alone, best choice had lots of fantastic sexy meets

Don’t even bother with veris anymore lol

Unable to meet atm Can’t wait to get back to it, missing the meets

"I love fab met some great friends from here, started off as a couples profile with mr fuck buddy, then went it alone, best choice had lots of fantastic sexy meets

Unable to meet atm Can’t wait to get back to it, missing the meets "

Yay,another happy fabber,it's great isn't it

Totally agree appart from the club bit prefer 121 but you are correct its awesome alltho too much of a good thing is sometimes bad too

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Patience is indeed key

Yes one imp thing I have learnt my fellow fabster.its been an interesting journey so far and I'm glad I stuck with it

Long live fab

That's what I say "

That's good to read OP, I think this should be a lesson for ever moany thread that gets posted!

What changed for you OP? Was it a piece of advice you were given?

[Removed by poster at 14/12/18 08:07:41]

"Patience is indeed key

Long live fab

That's what I say

That's good to read OP, I think this should be a lesson for ever moany thread that gets posted!

What changed for you OP? Was it a piece of advice you were given? "

Just stuck with it and eventually good things happened, but yes alot of good advice from exp swingsters male+female

"I love fab met some great friends from here, started off as a couples profile with mr fuck buddy, then went it alone, best choice had lots of fantastic sexy meets

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Patience is indeed key

Long live fab

That's what I say

What changed for you OP? Was it a piece of advice you were given?

Just stuck with it and eventually good things happened, but yes alot of good advice from exp swingsters male+female "

Excellent, I'm glad to see that it paid off for you! Congratulations OP

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

How nice to read a positive thread, such a refreshing change from the usual whines that get posted.

By *uit and bootsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Great to hear OP

I’ve been on Fab a number of years, the first few were spent in a clueless wilderness, my own fault.

Then a few very pleasant years, but a few months ago I got a bit fed up with the lack of new opportunities, again my fault, as I then discovered the forums.

Yep, been here 9 years and only just joined in on the forums, and it’s been a complete game changer.

So thank you to all you forumites who directly or indirectly have made Fab fab again for me.

"I love it, iv been having a great time. Also love libs. "

Isn't it just the best xx

Good to hear you feel differently. I'm enjoying fab too, shoulda joined years ago!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Told ya!

"Told ya!"

Is this minie off my groups if so yes you did

Glad I stuck it out,made some lovely friends m+f.deffo not a ten min job to get yourself known on fab,I know that much babe j x(ps cum back?)

Another fab success story good on ya girl x

"Posted this topic over a year and a half ago when the going was tough for the Newbie swingster and was getting a bit disheartened tbh but now.Just one word to be said AMAZING. I take it all back.I've had the most fabtastic time of my life on here,met some truly amazing people,exp some sexy as fuck meets and been to the some of the most wonderful and open minded clubs that can be(libs being my fave )j leics guyx "

Cool.

"Posted this topic over a year and a half ago when the going was tough for the Newbie swingster and was getting a bit disheartened tbh but now.Just one word to be said AMAZING. I take it all back.I've had the most fabtastic time of my life on here,met some truly amazing people,exp some sexy as fuck meets and been to the some of the most wonderful and open minded clubs that can be(libs being my fave )j leics guyx

Cool."

So glad you like lol

"Posted this topic over a year and a half ago when the going was tough for the Newbie swingster and was getting a bit disheartened tbh but now.Just one word to be said AMAZING. I take it all back.I've had the most fabtastic time of my life on here,met some truly amazing people,exp some sexy as fuck meets and been to the some of the most wonderful and open minded clubs that can be(libs being my fave )j leics guyx

Cool.

So glad you like lol "

Next your gonna tell me my success story on fab has really made your weekend

Green arrow

Its as good as you want it to be

"Green arrow"

Seen the red arrows last year?

They were amazing babe,the way they get so close in flight wow

I'm also big sapiophile fan x

"Green arrow"

Anyway gorgeous let's stick to the subject

Fab

Bag a shite?

Or

Bag a orgasms?

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

FAB isn't really amazing enough for us to shout about it. Yes we have a lot of meets from here, but we reckon 70% of our meets have also been awesome with guys and couples who aren't even on here xxxx Suzi

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Good for you OP!

"FAB isn't really amazing enough for us to shout about it. Yes we have a lot of meets from here, but we reckon 70% of our meets have also been awesome with guys and couples who aren't even on here xxxx Suzi"

Evening suzi x

And that's coming from a couple who I bet get 3 figure messages a day

Suppose to sum fab up its not a bad egg but also bit a good egg and it is what it is babe?

For all the stuff on here and what you can do ain't bad considering it's totally free(almost anyway

)

Another good thing is you get to chat with some amazing and sexy people(yep your one of em sugar tits )With a poss view to meeting and for that I've gotta give fab the thumbs up darling.even if you don't get to meet its lovely chatting to you and some of the other lovely girls in the webcam room etc(you know who you are)

I think your fab jay x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"FAB isn't really amazing enough for us to shout about it. Yes we have a lot of meets from here, but we reckon 70% of our meets have also been awesome with guys and couples who aren't even on here xxxx Suzi

Evening suzi x

And that's coming from a couple who I bet get 3 figure messages a day

Suppose to sum fab up its not a bad egg but also bit a good egg and it is what it is babe?

For all the stuff on here and what you can do ain't bad considering it's totally free(almost anyway

)

Another good thing is you get to chat with some amazing and sexy people(yep your one of em sugar tits )With a poss view to meeting and for that I've gotta give fab the thumbs up darling.even if you don't get to meet its lovely chatting to you and some of the other lovely girls in the webcam room etc(you know who you are)

I think your fab jay x"

Lol. Yep we do get loads and maybe one weekend we may bump into you

If course it's not a bad place, over the years we have met gorgeous couples, and some really hot guys Mwahhhhh babes xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic