FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Families Christmas cancer and work

Families Christmas cancer and work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

So as you all know, been through shot with throat cancer and the therapy of..

Now today I have to work Boxing Day 6am start, this has caused huge arguments ( not by me May I add) wife is telling me my sister and her sone, his fiancé and a friend can’t come over Christmas Day ( we normally have everyone here Christmas night) she says I won’t cope with it all

So I say fair enough, then perhaps it’s best if your family don’t come over either, 5 of them..

I will be in bed at 10pm, I do get tired..

I then suggest perhaps it’s best you go to them instead. All hell has broken loose, her and eldest not speaking to me, wtf

I really don’t need this shite!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that my friend, Christmas can be a stressful time for all particulary with the challenges you are all going through at the moment.

Obviously there’s two sides to every story but I hope it’s now all resolved and your squabble has been put behind you! Good luck my friend.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Stella, wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas and hopefully it all works out to everyones satisfaction, but you won't be alone - other families will be having similar arguments up and down the country xxx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So as you all know, been through shot with throat cancer and the therapy of..

Now today I have to work Boxing Day 6am start, this has caused huge arguments ( not by me May I add) wife is telling me my sister and her sone, his fiancé and a friend can’t come over Christmas Day ( we normally have everyone here Christmas night) she says I won’t cope with it all

So I say fair enough, then perhaps it’s best if your family don’t come over either, 5 of them..

I will be in bed at 10pm, I do get tired..

I then suggest perhaps it’s best you go to them instead. All hell has broken loose, her and eldest not speaking to me, wtf

I really don’t need this shite!!"

If it's about how well YOU can cope with it, then I'd say it should be up to you to decide. Personally though I think that if I was in your shoes, I might be looking at booking a table at a Pub for Xmas Lunch.

I hope you find a happy solution though.

Cal

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I really think that this year you should do what you want.

I wish you a peaceful Christmas with a positive and supportive vibe from all of your family.

» Add a new message to this topic