FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crushes that didn't register in childhood

Crushes that didn't register in childhood

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm sat here bored because my fb has let me down (I'm not talking to you!) watching afew dollers more. Its only just occurred to me while sat here, just how damn fine Clint Eastwood was, I mean seriously fit! I remember watching this same movie as a youngling thinking how ancient he was.

Anyone from your childhood you didn't bat an eyelid too but you look now and think damnnnnnnnn....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carrie Fisher I must of watched Star Wars a 100 times as a kid and never thought she was hot

I watched them again on ITV and she looks so hot in that bikini

I would even want to be Jabba just to have her on the end of my chain

Harrison Ford Cwoooooorrrr

I think I preferred Chewbacca at the time

I was a weird kid.

Adam Ant. It only struck me when I became completely tongue tied when I found myself standing next to him a few years ago that I'd always had a massive crush on him!

"Adam Ant. It only struck me when I became completely tongue tied when I found myself standing next to him a few years ago that I'd always had a massive crush on him!"

Nooooo adam was a crush even back then

"Harrison Ford Cwoooooorrrr

I think I preferred Chewbacca at the time

I was a weird kid."

I look like chewbacca.. If you still fancy him.

"Adam Ant. It only struck me when I became completely tongue tied when I found myself standing next to him a few years ago that I'd always had a massive crush on him!

Nooooo adam was a crush even back then "

I was obsessed by him but had no real idea that boys were supposed to have pictures of women on their walls. To pre-pubescent me, he and to a lesser extent were the perfect personification of rebellion

Sigourney Weaver. I watched a few of her films when I was younger and was too stupid to realise what a damn, fine lady she was, and still is. I guess as I matured so did my appreciation for her!

Another lady is Pat Benatar. Didn't register much back in the day but as the years rolled on I looked at her with fresh eyes. Gorgeous woman. Well jealous of her husband. Plays excellent guitar and goes home to Pat every night!

"Sigourney Weaver. I watched a few of her films when I was younger and was too stupid to realise what a damn, fine lady she was, and still is. I guess as I matured so did my appreciation for her!

Another lady is Pat Benatar. Didn't register much back in the day but as the years rolled on I looked at her with fresh eyes. Gorgeous woman. Well jealous of her husband. Plays excellent guitar and goes home to Pat every night! "

Was that the one who sang love is a battlefield??

Sabrina the teenage witch...

"Another lady is Pat Benatar. Didn't register much back in the day but as the years rolled on I looked at her with fresh eyes. Gorgeous woman. Well jealous of her husband. Plays excellent guitar and goes home to Pat every night!

Was that the one who sang love is a battlefield?? "

Yep, that's the lady. She did so many good songs and great live, too.

» Add a new message to this topic