FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older women - Better friendships question?

Older women - Better friendships question?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Happy Thursday everybody.

I have never engaged in any type of sexual activity with an older women, yet I always manage to become friends with them (work and local environments), my friendships with ladies younger than myself always fizzle out. Do any of you think I am misinterpreting my friendship for sexual attraction i.e. I feel like I am more attracted to older women but that attraction might not actaully be sexual, but that's what I am identifying it as I don't fully understand it? I would be interested to know your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At 30 what do you class as older for a matter of interest?

"At 30 what do you class as older for a matter of interest? "

Sorry, I should have added clarity. I have always had this, even at 18. E.g. getting on well with 30 year old lady when I'm a good 10 years younger

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you? "
I'd be your friend. Your username is so apt.

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you? I'd be your friend. Your username is so apt. "

Thanks

We are now friends

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you? I'd be your friend. Your username is so apt.

Thanks

We are now friends "

I was referring to Nicecouple.

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you? "

Possibly, although I didn't explore that because I was in a relationship for a long time. I don't really think about if people like me and I'm only saw them ad friends because in my eyes (And by that I mean societies eyes) they were too "old" for me. Now im like..they were actually people I mentally connected with

Wait a minute.

Fancy is a strange word. I think a lot of people lust for someone but are not necessarily attracted to them. Many people can have sex with those that they are not attracted to.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Happy Thursday everybody.

I have never engaged in any type of sexual activity with an older women, yet I always manage to become friends with them (work and local environments), my friendships with ladies younger than myself always fizzle out. Do any of you think I am misinterpreting my friendship for sexual attraction i.e. I feel like I am more attracted to older women but that attraction might not actaully be sexual, but that's what I am identifying it as I don't fully understand it? I would be interested to know your thoughts "

Maybe you're just an old head on young shoulders. It doesn't mean you're more attracted physically to older women but it does mean you're attracted a more mature person intellectually. This doesn't always translate into a good date though.

I have never engaged in any type of sexual activity with an older women, yet I always manage to become friends with them (work and local environments), my friendships with ladies younger than myself always fizzle out. Do any of you think I am misinterpreting my friendship for sexual attraction i.e. I feel like I am more attracted to older women but that attraction might not actaully be sexual, but that's what I am identifying it as I don't fully understand it? I would be interested to know your thoughts

Maybe you're just an old head on young shoulders. It doesn't mean you're more attracted physically to older women but it does mean you're attracted a more mature person intellectually. This doesn't always translate into a good date though."

That's my current understanding. This platform is the first time I have preferences towards older women than myself. I would be interested to test the old head theory on a string of dates. Espcially if it didn't mean sex after as I would then get a better understanding....I think

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you?

Possibly, although I didn't explore that because I was in a relationship for a long time. I don't really think about if people like me and I'm only saw them ad friends because in my eyes (And by that I mean societies eyes) they were too "old" for me. Now im like..they were actually people I mentally connected with

Wait a minute.

Fancy is a strange word. I think a lot of people lust for someone but are not necessarily attracted to them. Many people can have sex with those that they are not attracted to.

"

You're probably realising that the whole person is what counts in relationships rather than what they look like or if society approves. Go with the flow and don't overthink

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you? I'd be your friend. Your username is so apt. "

that's very kind.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Many people can have sex with those that they are not attracted to.

"

I couldn't

"You must be able to tell if you fancy them. Could it be that you're misinterpreting their friendliness and thinking they are sexually attracted to you?

Wait a minute.

You're probably realising that the whole person is what counts in relationships rather than what they look like or if society approves. Go with the flow and don't overthink "

I have never really been one to conform. I see what you are saying but this I am not talking about a relationship so to speak, even if I am in a super market and I have a 5 minute chat with a group of people, I am drawn to ladies a little older than myself. The convosations just seem to flow eaisly, the energy/atmosphere is better too

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Wait a minute.

You're probably realising that the whole person is what counts in relationships rather than what they look like or if society approves. Go with the flow and don't overthink

I have never really been one to conform. I see what you are saying but this I am not talking about a relationship so to speak, even if I am in a super market and I have a 5 minute chat with a group of people, I am drawn to ladies a little older than myself. The convosations just seem to flow eaisly, the energy/atmosphere is better too "

So, next time you're in that situation, simply say--"I find you attractive," and gauge the results. (not in a creepy voice, just naturally!).

As an older woman who finds younger men very attractive, I sometimes feel the vibe but don't want to push it.

If nothing else, it's a great compliment to hear that a younger man is appreciative. If the woman you approach is not interested, it was only a compliment.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Wait a minute.

I have never really been one to conform. I see what you are saying but this I am not talking about a relationship so to speak, even if I am in a super market and I have a 5 minute chat with a group of people, I am drawn to ladies a little older than myself. The convosations just seem to flow eaisly, the energy/atmosphere is better too "

Haha, and in reference to the earlier thread, this is what a lot of young men say about sleeping with older women. Maybe that's it - we make better 'friends with benefits' because we are not looking for a relationship with them, all that 'tension' over that and charade goes, and it becomes all about the fun in the moment!

"At 30 what do you class as older for a matter of interest? "

Older women are sexy as fuck, can’t put my finger on why. Also younger women can be a bit annoying.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its cause we want to mother you

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Older women are sexy as fuck, can’t put my finger on why. Also younger women can be a bit annoying.

"

Not an adherant of empirical evidence or comprehensive surveys I gather?

"Older women are sexy as fuck, can’t put my finger on why. Also younger women can be a bit annoying.

Not an adherant of empirical evidence or comprehensive surveys I gather?"

I don’t know what that means.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"

I don’t know what that means. "

nor me... but we can go and look at shiny things together if you like

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Just noting that your statement was a bit of a one size fits all approach -surely there are older women you don't find attractive or younger women you get on with? -just saying like!

neither does he

Most of my woman friends on and off here are older.

Don't know why, I guess it's because youve been there worn the t-shirt so to speak so at ease with each other.

As you get older you worry less what people think as well.

I'll talk to anyone but when it has come to meets the women have been around my age or older

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Being friends is always good. Even if you are also attracted to each other - or especially so.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Wait a minute.

So you get on better with older people than you do with younger. That's great.

I have never engaged in any type of sexual activity with an older women, yet I always manage to become friends with them (work and local environments), my friendships with ladies younger than myself always fizzle out. Do any of you think I am misinterpreting my friendship for sexual attraction i.e. I feel like I am more attracted to older women but that attraction might not actaully be sexual, but that's what I am identifying it as I don't fully understand it? I would be interested to know your thoughts "

I get more far more interest from younger guys than older men. My filters don't go below 30 so unsure if they would like me or not

...Up on the Downs

I get more far more interest from younger guys than older men. My filters don't go below 30 so unsure if they would like me or not "

I'm sure, before I increased my filters I had them as young as 19 chasing, so I am sure you would.

I like an older woman, always have, they’re lovely

One of my closest friends is in her late 50's. We met almost 20 years ago when we worked together.

I think the age gap works well in friendship, our different experiences and approaches to things helped each other.

I don't think being friends with a certain type of person necessarily translates into being sexually attracted to that type.

I get more far more interest from younger guys than older men. My filters don't go below 30 so unsure if they would like me or not

I'm sure, before I increased my filters I had them as young as 19 chasing, so I am sure you would."

Same here,bloody nuisance those 19yr olds

...Up on the Downs

I'm sure, before I increased my filters I had them as young as 19 chasing, so I am sure you would.

Same here,bloody nuisance those 19yr olds"

I'm sure they are to hot men like you

Same here,bloody nuisance those 19yr olds

I'm sure they are to hot men like you "

Smooth lady

I'm sure, before I increased my filters I had them as young as 19 chasing, so I am sure you would."

Just couldn't go that young!

...Up on the Downs

Just couldn't go that young! "

No, I never did, but there was one totally gorgeous young man on here of that age who was so mature to talk to he was like a breath of fresh air, totally beguiling. He also had one totally stunning profile pic, I'll see if I can find you the link.....

» Add a new message to this topic