FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some Girls advice please....

Some Girls advice please....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illerpins OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

First of all i'm not sure if this belongs in this thread if not i'm sorry.

Anyhow i went out with a work colleague last night and went back to her place. We ended up having sex and while i was taking her from behind my cock slipped out and by mistake went in her back passage but only i little bit went in (just the tip if most) she let out a gasp and nothing was said.

i took this point to guide my cock a little bit more into her back passage and nothing again was said, to cut a long story i fucked her up there and finished inside her bum hole.

I stayed the night and got up early to go home to get ready for work. as i got home i got the most horrible text messages about how dirty of a man i am to take advantage of her and how im so wrong to have sex up there.

Not once did she stop me or say anything, i would let this go but like i said i work with her All day i have had daggers from her and other female work colleagues who she must have told about what happened.

Now my question is ladies was i in the wrong here and what should i do to get in a ladies good books as i have to work with her.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel like either of you could have avoided any confusion by asking/ saying something. So you're both in the wrong in my books

C

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

The last time I was unexpectedly rammed up the back door I vomited! You got lucky.

Apologise. These things can happen when you’re humping away like a dog with two dicks. If she doesn’t accept the apology then you’ve done all you can. Maybe just concentrate a little more on the job next time.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I can't help thinking that the communication level wasn't high. You appear to have finished without checking her satisfaction levels.

No wonder she's dissing you to her mates...

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Op just bend over while I ram you up the arse with my 12 inch strap on. It fine and I won’t apologise because it just accidentally slipped in

liverpool

to be fair everyone, she did not say anything to stop me, not kick me out of bed or anything, i just thought she was ok with it

"Op just bend over while I ram you up the arse with my 12 inch strap on. It fine and I won’t apologise because it just accidentally slipped in "

But surely she would have said?? It’s a difficult one but why didn’t she say no if she didn’t want to?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The gasp was the point where you should have stopped and/or asked. Sometimes it's difficult to speak up in the moment, and I think it's up to both parties to make sure each is OK, especially when doing something new between them.

And if this was without lube... fucking hell you could really have hurt her.

I’ve never met a girl that quietly let’s you fuck her ass it’s either ohh ok or I’m going to knock you out if you get any closer ??

She could have been in shock. Man, first time I took it up the shitter I had goosebumps head to toe and couldn't breathe it hurt so bad. That was when I was expecting it too.

Communication. An "is that ok?" would have been a seriously good question to ask.

P

"The gasp was the point where you should have stopped and/or asked. Sometimes it's difficult to speak up in the moment, and I think it's up to both parties to make sure each is OK, especially when doing something new between them.

And if this was without lube... fucking hell you could really have hurt her. "

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"to be fair everyone, she did not say anything to stop me, not kick me out of bed or anything, i just thought she was ok with it"

But you didn’t think to actually ask?

Op, these days there is so much more emphasis on consent than there ever used to be. By not asking if it’s ok when she reacted the way she did, you are leaving yourself in a position where she may accuse you of committing a non consensual act

liverpool

"The gasp was the point where you should have stopped and/or asked. Sometimes it's difficult to speak up in the moment, and I think it's up to both parties to make sure each is OK, especially when doing something new between them.

"

Im not a bad guy everyone, it was just that she didn't say anything like get off or stop, i just presumed i guess

How do i make it up to her anyhow

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I can't believe she didn't say stop or no

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

How do i make it up to her anyhow"

Suggest she reciprocates, obviously!

liverpool

"I can't believe she didn't say stop or no"

me neither, but maybe i should have said something

Manchester (she/her)

No one said you were a bad guy.

You may not be able to. That's not in your control. Apologise, and make it sincere and not self serving, then leave the ball in her court.

Manchester (she/her)

"She could have been in shock. Man, first time I took it up the shitter I had goosebumps head to toe and couldn't breathe it hurt so bad. That was when I was expecting it too.

Communication. An "is that ok?" would have been a seriously good question to ask.

P"

And this. The first time I had anything up there, the pain was unbelievable.

liverpool

"She could have been in shock. Man, first time I took it up the shitter I had goosebumps head to toe and couldn't breathe it hurt so bad. That was when I was expecting it too.

P

And this. The first time I had anything up there, the pain was unbelievable. "

i had no intention of hurting the poor lady xx

Did you make sure she had her needs met? Was she completely satisfied as you sound like you were?

Anal for most women is an extremely intimate thing

She may have gasped in pain?

Some also fear confrontation while in a intimate setting. I'm sure I don't need to give graphic detailed explanation as to why.

Next time apologise for entering a woman's ass without permission and not carry on unless given expressed permission. Do your best to make sure it doesn't happen again. Unless given consent to do so.

Hopefully you understand safe sex and used a condom

And the risks of having unprotected anal sex due to bacteria. Even if it's been douched!

Never go ass to vagina use a clean condom every time. Worse for her than it is as a man.

liverpool

"Did you make sure she had her needs met? Was she completely satisfied as you sound like you were?

Anal for most women is an extremely intimate thing

She may have gasped in pain?

Some also fear confrontation while in a intimate setting. I'm sure I don't need to give graphic detailed explanation as to why.

Next time apologise for entering a woman's ass without permission and not carry on unless given expressed permission. Do your best to make sure it doesn't happen again. Unless given consent to do so.

Hopefully you understand safe sex and used a condom

And the risks of having unprotected anal sex due to bacteria. Even if it's been douched!

Never go ass to vagina use a clean condom every time. Worse for her than it is as a man.

"

Thank you x

By *addyAndKitten9Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

[Removed by poster at 12/12/18 22:28:46]

By *addyAndKitten9Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

As already noted by '_naswingdress' above, you need to heavily apologise. Consent, implied or otherwise, physical or vocal, does not forgive your lack of checking.

You may be a 'nice guy' or 'not have meant to hurt her' but you failed to do, frankly standard, checks to ensure you were acting within boundaries. Apologise, profusely.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

When she yelped would have been the rest guy time to say sorry. If you wanted to continue you should have checked it was ok. Saying that when she yelped she should have said please don't do that again. Basically you are both in the wrong.

I would bring the woman to one side and say how sorry you are and maybe ask how you can make it up to her. If that fails I would speak to your boss about the incident incase she takes the matter to the police or your boss for sexual harassment

By *ssassyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Well .... it’s a communication issue I believe.

1.Sex consented.

2. A slight misguidance.

3. Now this is the tricky bit.... a gasp was it a STOP or a GO (no amber)?

4. Driver interpreted more gasps as a GO and continued to do so.

5. NO NON VERBAL DONT GO THERE AND NO VERBAL DONT GO THERE - NOTHING TO SAY STOP.

6. Sleep over and still no verbalisation of dont go down that road.

7. Reprimand after-the-act.

If I went into a restaurant and ordered food and there was other food on my table and I started nibbling at it and the chef made a little gasp .... yet kept bringing me food - and I spent the whole evening there and all seemed grand ...... and in the morning they tell me off for eating the food they laid before me .... I’d be confused and peeved with their behaviour.

How to repair it ..... meet her, face to face and feedback her words and concerns - you don’t need to agree you just need to be genuine in your words and feeding back her emotions ...

Good luck OP

VX

liverpool

"As already noted by '_naswingdress' above, you need to heavily apologise. Consent, implied or otherwise, physical or vocal, does not forgive your lack of checking.

You may be a 'nice guy' or 'not have meant to hurt her' but you failed to do, frankly standard, checks to ensure you were acting within boundaries. Apologise, profusely."

we was both a little d*unk (no excuse here im making) but we may have been a little more relaxed then to let it happen

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Im not a bad guy everyone, it was just that she didn't say anything like get off or stop, i just presumed i guess

I'm not sure that you can make it up to her. Unfortunately she's told her close colleagues and you're now going to be tried by the court of popular opinion too!

I seems to me that you both failed to communicate clearly and effectively at the crucial points, but I feel that you will bear the brunt of blame on this as she didn't consent to anal sex. You went ahead after a slip, she probably thinks you intended or planned it, especially as you didn't stop or apologise!

I can only give my personal view on this as someone who loves anal sex.

If I didn't want it I would have said no, or stop, or careful.

As I do like it I usually moan a little as he touches my butt hole.

She should have stopped you.

If a woman gasps when you enter her vagina it's not expected for the man to stop and ask if she wants to be fucked.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"As already noted by '_naswingdress' above, you need to heavily apologise. Consent, implied or otherwise, physical or vocal, does not forgive your lack of checking.

You may be a 'nice guy' or 'not have meant to hurt her' but you failed to do, frankly standard, checks to ensure you were acting within boundaries. Apologise, profusely.

we was both a little d*unk (no excuse here im making) but we may have been a little more relaxed then to let it happen"

That's when these things happen and there are regrets later. You both were at fault, you for carrying on and her for not saying no or stop, or being clear what she wanted. You know the moral of the story...

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

And if this was without lube... fucking hell you could really have hurt her. "

Saves me typing the exact same! I'm clenching at the thought of it

V x

She won't buy that you accidently 'slipped' I wouldn't.

I'd be pissed off if a guy tried to do anal without warning, maybe she was too shocked, and it hurt too much for her to say anything, maybe she went into shutdown Who knows, maybe she should of said, but you should of asked

Just thought I’d try the forums after being on Fab for 3 years ... wtf !! Pmsl

"I feel like either of you could have avoided any confusion by asking/ saying something. So you're both in the wrong in my books

C"

Where can we buy your books??

"She won't buy that you accidently 'slipped' I wouldn't.

I'd be pissed off if a guy tried to do anal without warning, maybe she was too shocked, and it hurt too much for her to say anything, maybe she went into shutdown Who knows, maybe she should of said, but you should of asked

"

Seriously, when a cock in your arse hurts you can't help but say something.

Seriously, when a cock in your arse hurts you can't help but say something. "

And you know that how exactly?

Maybe, everyone is different, and responds to situations differently.

"Maybe, everyone is different, and responds to situations differently."

Can you be more precise young lady?

Out of curiousity, as you'd been out for the night and ended up at hers, was alcohol involved?

chelmsford

And you know that how exactly? "

It says it in them books

Just had a peep at the tackle, I think I would have passed out coz it looks pretty girthy.

Many lessons can be learnt from this!

P

chelmsford

"Out of curiousity, as you'd been out for the night and ended up at hers, was alcohol involved?"

Yes, he says they were 'both a little dRunk'

And you know that how exactly? "

Same way you do

"Maybe, everyone is different, and responds to situations differently.

Can you be more precise young lady? "

They must be different coz I’m damn sure I’d have said something! Alcohol or no alcohol!

It says it in them books "

Books... how boring! Do they not make videos?

"

She should have stopped you.

If a woman gasps when you enter her vagina it's not expected for the man to stop and ask if she wants to be fucked.

"

I think if that woman was expecting it somewhere else and there was a gasp, it would be expected for the man to stop and check it's ok.

I agree that there was a lack of communication seemingly on both ends, but when it comes down to it, if you're not certain if someone's consenting, then it's your responsibility to stop and check. Even if it breaks the mood or you're half-sure, I can only speak for myself but I'd much rather lose an orgasm than have a partner feel assaulted.

Same way you do "

I don’t

"Maybe, everyone is different, and responds to situations differently.

Can you be more precise young lady?

They must be different coz I’m damn sure I’d have said something! Alcohol or no alcohol!"

I prefer milk

chelmsford

It says it in them books

Books... how boring! Do they not make videos? "

I'm sure they do, if you can't see to read

It says it in them books

Books... how boring! Do they not make videos?

I'm sure they do, if you can't see to read "

Can you read me a book while I play with your boobies?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would assume if she didn't want you to carry on she would have said get the f*** out of my arse at the time.

Sounds like she decided she didn't like it to let you know the next day

I often gasp when getting penetrated in normal sex, I am enjoying it when it happens

"I would assume if she didn't want you to carry on she would have said get the f*** out of my arse at the time.

Sounds like she decided she didn't like it to let you know the next day"

My thoughts exactly

"I would assume if she didn't want you to carry on she would have said get the f*** out of my arse at the time.

Sounds like she decided she didn't like it to let you know the next day"

Probably felt dirty and guilty she had been such a tart, and needed to assuage the guilt.

Probably felt dirty and guilty she had been such a tart, and needed to assuage the guilt."

Sounds like my ex wife... all 8 of them

Probably felt dirty and guilty she had been such a tart, and needed to assuage the guilt.

Sounds like my ex wife... all 8 of them "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

My OH has slipped now and then, I believe him and can tell when it is an accident

My OH has slipped now and then, I believe him and can tell when it is an accident"

Is it generally followed with "Oh shit, are you ok?"

P

My OH has slipped now and then, I believe him and can tell when it is an accident"

Some slips are more forceful than others and don't go in as hard and don't hurt.

My OH has slipped now and then, I believe him and can tell when it is an accident

P"

Normally you can’t believe how tight it is and turn her around to check if you are fucking your own gal

Forum Mod

O o O oo

P"

No, it is normally followed with me saying oi,,,bugger off with that fat thing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some slips are more forceful than others and don't go in as hard and don't hurt."

The slips I hate are the inbetweenie ones where I think he is trying to get all holes to merge !! now that hurts

Probably felt dirty and guilty she had been such a tart, and needed to assuage the guilt."

Or she completely froze at the point she realised her colleague was fucking her up the arse without checking that she consented to it.

"I think if that woman was expecting it somewhere else and there was a gasp, it would be expected for the man to stop and check it's ok.

I agree that there was a lack of communication seemingly on both ends, but when it comes down to it, if you're not certain if someone's consenting, then it's your responsibility to stop and check. Even if it breaks the mood or you're half-sure, I can only speak for myself but I'd much rather lose an orgasm than have a partner feel assaulted. "

This

Yeah, maybe she should've said something, but sometimes being in that position can make you freeze up. Just continuing without asking and without lube... That's not cool. At best, it's bad sex. At worst? Well.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

When you make a mistake, it's always right to apologise. If you do this, it creates a new starting point, from where you can move on from - if you had done that last night then you would have created an opportunity to have both mutually agreed how the sex progressed. As you didn't, your mistake could be interpreted as a deliberate act, which you then followed through with, after not really gaining full consent from her for. She may have been completely shocked and silence was an aspect of that.

You can now seek to regain her trust and need to explain yourself and express your emotions to her. Obviously not appropriate for discussion at work, so ask her if she would give you some time.

In future I advise not sleeping with colleagues and not to do anything that you don't have full agreement for. And when you make any mistakes, always stop and apologise.

"First of all i'm not sure if this belongs in this thread if not i'm sorry.

Anyhow i went out with a work colleague last night and went back to her place. We ended up having sex and while i was taking her from behind my cock slipped out and by mistake went in her back passage but only i little bit went in (just the tip if most) she let out a gasp and nothing was said.

i took this point to guide my cock a little bit more into her back passage and nothing again was said, to cut a long story i fucked her up there and finished inside her bum hole.

I stayed the night and got up early to go home to get ready for work. as i got home i got the most horrible text messages about how dirty of a man i am to take advantage of her and how im so wrong to have sex up there.

Not once did she stop me or say anything, i would let this go but like i said i work with her All day i have had daggers from her and other female work colleagues who she must have told about what happened.

Now my question is ladies was i in the wrong here and what should i do to get in a ladies good books as i have to work with her.

Thanks in advance

"

Oh my god you didn't ask consent the rabid lynch mob will be here immediately. You have no chance.

Realistically, unless she felt threatened at the time, then she's feeling guilty about taboo sex.

If she's, going to act like this over it I think the best thing is to ignore it and pretend nothing has happened unless she wants to talk rationally about it.

Most importantly I would be getting fully tested in about 3 weeks as reading between the lines I am guessing you took some risks and if she wasn't a virgin.

Thanks in advance

Oh my god you didn't ask consent the rabid lynch mob will be here immediately. You have no chance.

Realistically, unless she felt threatened at the time, then she's feeling guilty about taboo sex.

If she's, going to act like this over it I think the best thing is to ignore it and pretend nothing has happened unless she wants to talk rationally about it.

Most importantly I would be getting fully tested in about 3 weeks as reading between the lines I am guessing you took some risks and if she wasn't a virgin. "

And, unless you were a virgin, you risked passing on an STI to her.

He's not her oh though, he's a work colleague

"

Or she completely froze at the point she realised her colleague was fucking her up the arse without checking that she consented to it.

"

This, as I tried to reiterate above, people react in different ways

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Op just bend over while I ram you up the arse with my 12 inch strap on. It fine and I won’t apologise because it just accidentally slipped in "

I'm not sure the sizes of ramming objects are comparable.... No offence to the op but if you're gonna do this it needs to be like for like

"

Does that make a difference?

"Op just bend over while I ram you up the arse with my 12 inch strap on. It fine and I won’t apologise because it just accidentally slipped in

I'm not sure the sizes of ramming objects are comparable.... No offence to the op but if you're gonna do this it needs to be like for like "

He didn't say he rammed it up there either, and ramming something in isn't accidental.

Some people are so dramatic.

Say sorry. Don't expect anything back. Don't pursue it anymore. Learn from your mistakes. Don't have sex when you're dr**k. Look for a new job.

"

Does that make a difference? "

I would say so.

You wouldn't have the same relationship, or know and trust someone in the same way as you would your oh surely.

I wouldn't anyway

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I am not sure what difference it makes, it either comes across as an accident or not. I can tell as I am sure most people could

I am not sure what difference it makes, it either comes across as an accident or not. I can tell as I am sure most people could"

I can tell if its accidental or not easily enough. The part that annoys me is just because it slipped there he felt it ok to carry on, if it had slipped into an ear during a blow job would you continue fucking the ear (for example)

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

She should have been vocal and told you to stop,it's wrong to now make you feel bad. It's a future lesson for you though,make sure it's ok before you continue.

Unfortunately ladies are programmed to react differently and in times of sexual crisis actually are more likely to go silent then fight back ... if that was the first time you have been with her and she isn't into 'different' sex then unfortunately the shock literally could have numbed her into silence.

I can't believe you never asked or checked to be honest ... and yes accidents do happen but who carries on without a sorry are you Ok?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

You fucked someone in the arse who hadn't asked to be fucked in the arse and who wasn't prepared.

At best she'd be sore, at worse they could have anal tears or rips, particularly if no lube was used.

As you say you were both drinking she may only have realised the extent of the physical damage this morning.

No wonder she's upset.

And that's sidestepping the issue of consent/ coercion.

"You fucked someone in the arse who hadn't asked to be fucked in the arse and who wasn't prepared.

At best she'd be sore, at worse they could have anal tears or rips, particularly if no lube was used.

As you say you were both drinking she may only have realised the extent of the physical damage this morning.

No wonder she's upset.

And that's sidestepping the issue of consent/ coercion.

"

This ^^^

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Sounds like jackanory to me but if it's genuine you'll know if it was consensual or not.

The dirty man text could be flirty but again I can't see the tone of the text.

If she has told her colleagues you fucked her arse without consent you'd be getting more than stares from them and I'd expect one of them to have removed your balls by now

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Sounds like jackanory to me but if it's genuine you'll know if it was consensual or not.

If she has told her colleagues you fucked her arse without consent you'd be getting more than stares from them and I'd expect one of them to have removed your balls by now"

Or her colleagues may be asking her why she didn't push him off and tell him to stop.

"Op just bend over while I ram you up the arse with my 12 inch strap on. It fine and I won’t apologise because it just accidentally slipped in

But surely she would have said?? It’s a difficult one but why didn’t she say no if she didn’t want to? "

Variety of reasons...

You should have asked. Faced with something unexpected, a lot of people just freeze, which shouldn't be interpreted as consent or compliance.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is the second post in recent days about sex after drinking that has gone wrong. In the Christmas party season I suspect this will happen a lot more. Guys, don't have sex with women who've been drinking. Women don't have sex with men who've been drinking.

"This is the second post in recent days about sex after drinking that has gone wrong. In the Christmas party season I suspect this will happen a lot more. Guys, don't have sex with women who've been drinking. Women don't have sex with men who've been drinking.

"

Good advice but not easily taken

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Sounds like jackanory to me but if it's genuine you'll know if it was consensual or not.

If she has told her colleagues you fucked her arse without consent you'd be getting more than stares from them and I'd expect one of them to have removed your balls by now

Or her colleagues may be asking her why she didn't push him off and tell him to stop."

1)She could have been scared. Being naked under a bigger guy with his cock in your arse is a very vulnerable position to be in.

2)She might not have wanted to seem "uncool" or sexually unsophisticated in front of someone she obviously fancied.

3)She was d*unk.

4)She weighed up the options and outcomes of "making a fuss "or just keeping quiet and decided to go with keeping quiet. Remember this is a work colleague, not someone she knows well.

5)She was in shock. Anal sex isn't something everyone does or everyone approves of. This is someone in the vanilla world not in a swingers website.

6)She enjoyed it then regretted it.

7)She didn't enjoy it and once he'd spunked in her arse, she felt used.

8)Who knows? At the end if the day we've only got one side of the story.

And a pretty sad story it is too.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Or her colleagues may be asking her why she didn't push him off and tell him to stop.

1)She could have been scared. Being naked under a bigger guy with his cock in your arse is a very vulnerable position to be in.

2)She might not have wanted to seem "uncool" or sexually unsophisticated in front of someone she obviously fancied.

3)She was d*unk.

4)She weighed up the options and outcomes of "making a fuss "or just keeping quiet and decided to go with keeping quiet. Remember this is a work colleague, not someone she knows well.

5)She was in shock. Anal sex isn't something everyone does or everyone approves of. This is someone in the vanilla world not in a swingers website.

"

Yep, there are many reasons why she didn't shout out.

It does raise the question of active consent though, making an assumption of agreement is a tenuous thing at best. Especially in this situation where she hadn't consented to anal sex.

Onestepoutofthedoor

3)She was d*unk.

"

Indeed,it's a valuable lesson for her as well.

Thanks in advance

"

When you mistakenly first did it, you should have apologised and asked if that was ok or something she wanted to try. She should also have said if she wasn't happy with it.

Communication was piss poor both ways by the sound of things.

Heat of the moment pleasure and subsequent regret I guess. There could be a question of consent I guess but too late to ask "hey babe can I shag your arse" the morning after.

ask her if the next time can you do it twice ? I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trolling but this actually made me laugh !

Yea there should have been communication but no is a good word too

By *zamiWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

Okay I’ve given this a lot of thought so I’m just going to give my experience.

I met a man from here who knew I hadn’t done anal before and knew it was a hard no. He had me bent over and was fucking me from behind. He had given me a massage so I was covered in lube, and he decided to fuck my arse.

What did I do?

Nothing. It was agony. I was so shocked and disgusted I froze. After he was done I said it was agony and he left.

Maybe she done the exact same as me.

Maybe she just regrets it.

I’m not sure how you can ‘make it up to her’. Apologise. Accept some responsibilty for your actions. Consent is everything and you should have asked her if it was alright.

Manchester (she/her)

"Okay I’ve given this a lot of thought so I’m just going to give my experience.

I met a man from here who knew I hadn’t done anal before and knew it was a hard no. He had me bent over and was fucking me from behind. He had given me a massage so I was covered in lube, and he decided to fuck my arse.

What did I do?

Nothing. It was agony. I was so shocked and disgusted I froze. After he was done I said it was agony and he left.

I’m not sure how you can ‘make it up to her’. Apologise. Accept some responsibilty for your actions. Consent is everything and you should have asked her if it was alright. "

Yes, a lot of people freeze when they're in shock, particularly I think when pain or vulnerability are involved.

"Okay I’ve given this a lot of thought so I’m just going to give my experience.

What did I do?

I’m not sure how you can ‘make it up to her’. Apologise. Accept some responsibilty for your actions. Consent is everything and you should have asked her if it was alright.

Yes, a lot of people freeze when they're in shock, particularly I think when pain or vulnerability are involved. "

Yep, pain can literally take your breath away and you can't move. The voices in your head may be screaming please stop or help me but it won't transfer to your mouth.

P