FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only one who is bugged when people say they can only show you their faces if you join them on MSN or give them your phone number ? Personally I don't want to give my email or phone number to anyone till I'm pretty sure I want to get to know them better ???

I know a lot of you guys have your face pics on your profiles and thats great, the main reasons I don't are because I live in a small Welsh village (oh such small minds !!!) and have adult kids (wouldn't be good to come across Mums face should they ever stray in this direction lol).

I do however have them in my private pics so should it be appropriate I can attach them to emails.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I the only one who is bugged when people say they can only show you their faces if you join them on MSN or give them your phone number ? Personally I don't want to give my email or phone number to anyone till I'm pretty sure I want to get to know them better ???

I know a lot of you guys have your face pics on your profiles and thats great, the main reasons I don't are because I live in a small Welsh village (oh such small minds !!!) and have adult kids (wouldn't be good to come across Mums face should they ever stray in this direction lol).

I do however have them in my private pics so should it be appropriate I can attach them to emails.

"

I couldn't have put that better myself

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

Don’t blame you if you feel that way. Its not compulsory. It is far easier for a bloke to pop one up as there isn’t the social backlash. If people cant put up with waiting then maybe they aren’t the sort of people to meet in the first place.

"Am I the only one who is bugged when people say they can only show you their faces if you join them on MSN or give them your phone number ? Personally I don't want to give my email or phone number to anyone till I'm pretty sure I want to get to know them better ???

I couldn't have put that better myself "

We put our face pics on to keep people away from the profile xx

Forum Mod

We feel the same,I don't want to get into a load of chat on msn or go on cam,face pics are in private on here to send to those we want to send them to,its never caused us any problems and if it did........well jog on

You only do what you're comfortable with,everyones different

yea i hate it when they say i will show u on msn, its like a ploy to get msn address, if they cant show me here its prob not worth looking at

I send them my pic in segments, then when they make an e-fit it scares the crap out of them lol

"I send them my pic in segments, then when they make an e-fit it scares the crap out of them lol"

Lol, well the sexy lips are a good start x

We put our face pics on to keep people away from the profile xx "

You really make me smile xxx

You really make me smile xxx"

You really make me smile xxx"

actually i do send a face pic...but all they can see is the eyes....

Show here...

No reason not to now eh... Life is just too short for msn..

At the very worst... we'll leave an e-mail address..

I didnt know we were ment to hide our faces no wonder why ive no messages lol

Good job im laying down in this pic and better hide my others

"Good job im laying down in this pic and better hide my others "

Aw just went to have a peek and can't !!!

"Good job im laying down in this pic and better hide my others

Aw just went to have a peek and can't !!! "

See i thought a head on that one lol

Aw just went to have a peek and can't !!! "

I saw your pictures

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"

exactly how we see it - if we approach someone first (getting very rare these days) we attach a face pic but on the other hand if we are approached without a pic we expect to see one before sending ours out.

Pictures are overrated and for the shallow minded.

Turn the lights off and fuck, works for most

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

never had any problems with any one not showing pics on profile

as most send one if they are interested --- if they are not interested i dont get a reply - simples

we keep our face in friends only. never had a problem with it.

I saw your pictures "

Then I think you have one up on me lol

I saw your pictures

Then I think you have one up on me lol "

If you want me to

I saw your pictures

If you want me to "

Now how can a girl answer a question like that without even seeing a profile !!!! x

"Pictures are overrated and for the shallow minded.

Turn the lights off and fuck, works for most "

I think not !!!

I saw your pictures

If you want me to

Now how can a girl answer a question like that without even seeing a profile !!!! x "

You only had to ask but its hiden for your own safety young lady

I saw your pictures

If you want me to

Now how can a girl answer a question like that without even seeing a profile !!!! x

You only had to ask but its hiden for your own safety young lady "

Is that because you would scare me or because I can't have you and I'd get too upset x

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I rather see a nice smile than another close up of half a bum or some boobs ....

Forum Mod

"I rather see a nice smile than another close up of half a bum or some boobs .... "

what about a nice smile a whole bum and some boobs?

"I rather see a nice smile than another close up of half a bum or some boobs ....

what about a nice smile a whole bum and some boobs? "

Bit like you then hun xx

Forum Mod

"I rather see a nice smile than another close up of half a bum or some boobs ....

what about a nice smile a whole bum and some boobs?

Bit like you then hun xx "

yeh I can't be doing with only half a bum,I would be all wonky

"never had any problems with any one not showing pics on profile

as most send one if they are interested --- if they are not interested i dont get a reply - simples "

I'm confused, is your avatar a pic of your face?

Forum Mod

as most send one if they are interested --- if they are not interested i dont get a reply - simples

I'm confused, is your avatar a pic of your face? "

re you saying he has a face like an arse

I can only see his bum now

I saw your pictures

If you want me to

Is that because you would scare me or because I can't have you and I'd get too upset x"

Well try and find out

I'm confused, is your avatar a pic of your face?

re you saying he has a face like an arse

I can only see his bum now "

Would I?

Milton Keynes

Nothing at all wonky about your bum Honeypot, I followed you up the stairs at Chams more than once, just to make sure....

Forum Mod

"Nothing at all wonky about your bum Honeypot, I followed you up the stairs at Chams more than once, just to make sure.... "

Did you really?

If only I had known....what fun I could have had

Milton Keynes

Yeah, you need to stop suddenly stopping with no warning half way up.

I nearly got a face full of scales!

(Thats so going to confuse people that weren't there...)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

I agree - if we can't see face pics immediately without faffing about then its a thanks but no thanks - very quick and a little clinical I'm afraid - but in the past spent ages chatting only to find that they were nothing like their descriptions! We're here for fun not wasting time!

I agree - if we can't see face pics immediately without faffing about then its a thanks but no thanks - very quick and a little clinical I'm afraid - but in the past spent ages chatting only to find that they were nothing like their descriptions! We're here for fun not wasting time!"

Exactly, you chat, you think mmmm yes this guy seems to have what I want, then you see a face and think ahhhhhhhh - makes it much more difficult to then say thanks but no thanks

I saw your pictures

If you want me to

Is that because you would scare me or because I can't have you and I'd get too upset x

Well try and find out "

Hey, I'm new to this forums business, no fair !!!! x

I saw your pictures

If you want me to

Well try and find out "

Hey, I'm new to this forums business, no fair !!!! x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I agree - if we can't see face pics immediately without faffing about then its a thanks but no thanks - very quick and a little clinical I'm afraid - but in the past spent ages chatting only to find that they were nothing like their descriptions! We're here for fun not wasting time!

Exactly, you chat, you think mmmm yes this guy seems to have what I want, then you see a face and think ahhhhhhhh - makes it much more difficult to then say thanks but no thanks "

Yes, that is just so true -once you've chatted and bulit up a rapport then it's so much harder to then say- ahem - no thanks!

Milton Keynes

Mmmmm - Wonders to self - How many good chats have I missed out on then!

» Add a new message to this topic