FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who wants sex?

Who wants sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Profile with "who wants sex?" as a heading (and no other text) gets ridiculous amounts of mail from men.

Profile with the same heading but also text saying "send a face pic with yr msg!" strangely gets only a couple of mails from men.

Both profiles as above only had 1 crap public pic.

Why would this be? Do men have low confidence and think they'd get turned down if a woman sees their face?

Or could it be they only want 'fuck n go' and asking for a face pic confuses them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

“Looking for a guy”

“Looking for a Bi guy”

Gets a similar response !

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Because the former implies that they're really not picky at all, whereas asking for a face pic means that the profile owner will be choosey?

Maybe the guys don't have face pics?

I'm just spit balling here, who knows really what goes through these people minds!

Don’t have face pics ? When you can add one direct from your phone ?

How do you know op? How many ‘test accounts’ for research have you got on here ?

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Don’t have face pics ? When you can add one direct from your phone ? "

Well exactly, curious isn't it!

Face pic on my profile so I don't have to send one.

Cuts out a lot of timewasting and people asking for pics

"Don’t have face pics ? When you can add one direct from your phone ?

Well exactly, curious isn't it! "

My phone takes a terrible face pic. Its definitely the phone not my terrible face

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Profile with "who wants sex?" as a heading (and no other text) gets ridiculous amounts of mail from men.

Profile with the same heading but also text saying "send a face pic with yr msg!" strangely gets only a couple of mails from men.

Why would this be? Do men have low confidence and think they'd get turned down if a woman sees their face?

Or could it be they only want 'fuck n go' and asking for a face pic confuses them?"

To be really thorough OP, you also need to have a similar profile to the first, with no profile text, and ridiculously high filters just to see how many frustrated status updates it sparks

"How do you know op? How many ‘test accounts’ for research have you got on here ? "

"Profile with "who wants sex?" as a heading (and no other text) gets ridiculous amounts of mail from men.

Or could it be they only want 'fuck n go' and asking for a face pic confuses them?

To be really thorough OP, you also need to have a similar profile to the first, with no profile text, and ridiculously high filters just to see how many frustrated status updates it sparks "

Probably 0.

"Because the former implies that they're really not picky at all, whereas asking for a face pic means that the profile owner will be choosey?

Maybe the guys don't have face pics?

I'm just spit balling here, who knows really what goes through these people minds! "

It could be that the locals all mailed the first profile then couldn't be bothered to also mail the second.

» Add a new message to this topic