By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or is there so many fake profiles on this site it’s pissing me off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you know if they are fake?

"Is it me or is there so many fake profiles on this site it’s pissing me off "

There does seem to be a bit of an influx of them at the moment I've come across quite a few iv suspected to be fake.

My reason is because I’ve spoke to this ‘woman’ and she was sending me pictures and they were all different skin tones and didn’t look right

"My reason is because I’ve spoke to this ‘woman’ and she was sending me pictures and they were all different skin tones and didn’t look right "

Were they filtered?

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

How do you spot a fake profile? Their photos have them standing wearing Hotpoint nipple clamps in their kitchens next to Yves St Laurent microwaves, Rolex blenders and Gianni Versace toasters.

I've been the victim of someone setting up fake profile pretending to be me. A guy had set up a profile somewhere in Essex using my photo and I only found out about it because of a couple that I had actually met with came across this. They knew it wasn't me immediately because the description and the wording was all wrong. So who knows if there's any more.

"My reason is because I’ve spoke to this ‘woman’ and she was sending me pictures and they were all different skin tones and didn’t look right

Were they filtered? "

No I personally believe that they’ve have been getting pictures off either another website or other users on fab by copying them

"I've been the victim of someone setting up fake profile pretending to be me. A guy had set up a profile somewhere in Essex using my photo and I only found out about it because of a couple that I had actually met with came across this. They knew it wasn't me immediately because the description and the wording was all wrong. So who knows if there's any more. "

Oh god sorry to hear that some people are assholes (excuse my language )

"My reason is because I’ve spoke to this ‘woman’ and she was sending me pictures and they were all different skin tones and didn’t look right

Were they filtered?

No I personally believe that they’ve have been getting pictures off either another website or other users on fab by copying them "

Thats super shitty if thats the case. There are ways to find out if someone is real, though. Video calling is one, seeing if they have verifications is another.

Good luck!

Were they filtered?

No I personally believe that they’ve have been getting pictures off either another website or other users on fab by copying them

Thats super shitty if thats the case. There are ways to find out if someone is real, though. Video calling is one, seeing if they have verifications is another.

Good luck! "

Thanks it’s shit because I want to meet people of this site as I’m new to the scene

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Thanks it’s shit because I want to meet people of this site as I’m new to the scene "

The majority aren't fake but then there's the time wasters to look out for too.

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Thanks it’s shit because I want to meet people of this site as I’m new to the scene "

Best way to do that is to go to clubs really, or if you are shy, try getting on the fabs chatrooms on cam, then you can be pretty sure the person you are talking to is real

If it's seems to good to be true, then it probably is!!

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Thanks it’s shit because I want to meet people of this site as I’m new to the scene

Best way to do that is to go to clubs really, or if you are shy, try getting on the fabs chatrooms on cam, then you can be pretty sure the person you are talking to is real "

That's exactly what I've started doing I used to meet people quite regularly on here but now I just meet clubs on the whole.

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Best way to do that is to go to clubs really, or if you are shy, try getting on the fabs chatrooms on cam, then you can be pretty sure the person you are talking to is real

That's exactly what I've started doing I used to meet people quite regularly on here but now I just meet clubs on the whole."

Clubs definitely have that vibe of being the 'safer' (for lack of a better word) option. However, I know that alot of people can be quite apprehensive about them as a whole, never mind going on their own. Kudos to you for biting the bullet!

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

That's exactly what I've started doing I used to meet people quite regularly on here but now I just meet clubs on the whole.

Clubs definitely have that vibe of being the 'safer' (for lack of a better word) option. However, I know that alot of people can be quite apprehensive about them as a whole, never mind going on their own. Kudos to you for biting the bullet! "

I was absolutely terrified the first time but I haven't looked back since. I'm going to my first private house party this weekend and I'm really looking forward to that because I'm sure the dynamic is quite different than in the club and also because it's only couples.

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

That's exactly what I've started doing I used to meet people quite regularly on here but now I just meet clubs on the whole."

I may give clubs a go but very rare I can some time to myself as I work all kinds of hours for my job sadly

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Clubs definitely have that vibe of being the 'safer' (for lack of a better word) option. However, I know that alot of people can be quite apprehensive about them as a whole, never mind going on their own. Kudos to you for biting the bullet!

I was absolutely terrified the first time but I haven't looked back since. I'm going to my first private house party this weekend and I'm really looking forward to that because I'm sure the dynamic is quite different than in the club and also because it's only couples. "

Ooo, that *does* sound fun. Let me know how it goes!

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

I was absolutely terrified the first time but I haven't looked back since. I'm going to my first private house party this weekend and I'm really looking forward to that because I'm sure the dynamic is quite different than in the club and also because it's only couples.

Ooo, that *does* sound fun. Let me know how it goes! "

I will. I'm nervous but really excited as I think it's going to be a really good night.

Were they filtered?

Good luck!

Ooo, that *does* sound fun. Let me know how it goes! "

That sounds very interesting ??

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

CLubs are a safer and good option. If you go then don't put pressure on yourself, you are under no pressure to play.

For anyone trying a club for the first time, good luck and I hope you have an amazing time.

Regarding the OP topic, yes there are a lot of fakes just ignore them, block them or report them if you feel the need to so that admin can look into them.

"CLubs are a safer and good option. If you go then don't put pressure on yourself, you are under no pressure to play.

For anyone trying a club for the first time, good luck and I hope you have an amazing time.

Regarding the OP topic, yes there are a lot of fakes just ignore them, block them or report them if you feel the need to so that admin can look into them."

Hi there yes I’m going to start going to club as I’m not getting much interest on here as a 21 straight single male x

Clubs are a lot of fun and I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself. It can be a daunting prospect but just think of it as regular clubbing with some kinky folk and you will see some amazing sights. Have fun.

"Clubs are a lot of fun and I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself. It can be a daunting prospect but just think of it as regular clubbing with some kinky folk and you will see some amazing sights. Have fun."

I definitely agree with this like I said it's something I've only been doing for a few months but I haven't looked back and I love it.

"Clubs are a lot of fun and I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself. It can be a daunting prospect but just think of it as regular clubbing with some kinky folk and you will see some amazing sights. Have fun.

I definitely agree with this like I said it's something I've only been doing for a few months but I haven't looked back and I love it. "

Yes I’m looking when the next ones are xx

"Clubs are a lot of fun and I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself. It can be a daunting prospect but just think of it as regular clubbing with some kinky folk and you will see some amazing sights. Have fun.

I definitely agree with this like I said it's something I've only been doing for a few months but I haven't looked back and I love it. "

» Add a new message to this topic