FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I know you

I know you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just had anothet gip-worthy ‘I know you well but I’m not telling you who I am’ message

Things I appreciate :-

1) I have my face on here

2) they have a right to anonymity.

This said:- my grandma taught me ‘if you’ve nothing nice to say do not say it at all’

I have nothing to hide as my partner and I are In a legitimate open relationship.

The question is: if you saw someone you knew personally, would you mail (& in essence taunt them as who knows the mindset of a newbie) or leave them be?

I don’t get it myself?!!

Do explain...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it.

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

"If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it. "

What I was about to write. I know two or three on here. I just either keep a distance or block.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Discretion is paramount.

It doesen't matter how public your profile is, hiding behind a shadow saying "You don't know me, but I know you" is sad and likely to indicate someone who barebacks and / or routinely stealths.

The question is: if you saw someone you knew personally, would you mail (& in essence taunt them as who knows the mindset of a newbie) or leave them be

If I did recognise someone I would keep the secret. We are all here for fun and not grief

Probably invite them over for dinner or put on some chameleons cufflinks..but maybe thats just me!

Just block the bastards

Be how you want to be.

"If I see someone I know, which is rare, I just block them with no contact. Their secret is safe with me, but they don't need to know that I know it. "

this, i block and even if they do see and know its me (face pic on profile) thats fine. i dont have cock pics on display so all they can see is my body and face.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"Just block the bastards

Be how you want to be."

Can we refrain from name calling please

I have seen a few people and a couple i know very well as in been friends for over 20 years..just blocked them simple as that. Doesnt bother me if they know im on here though.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

This

It seems to be more of a guy thing to do the whole creepy 'I know who you are' bit, in my experience. They also, bizarrely, seem to think it's cute and disarming

By *allSteveMan  over a year ago

Poole

Had someone I knew message me recently. Was more shocked than anything else. Goes without saying I will be keeping it to myself

No I would not contact. I would leave them alone.

Yes. 100%.

I have found one or two I know on here, block and move on. None of my business. I can't get my head around goading someone or upsetting them, is it a power thing perhaps?

I have had this in the past when I have no thank you. I know who you are anyway, next time I see you in town I will publicly out you

By *heshire CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

It depends on who it is lol... some of message with something funny others I'd block x

» Add a new message to this topic