FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lingerie Injuries!

Lingerie Injuries!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rTourette OP   Man  over a year ago

Muswell Hill

Has anyone had any comedy injuries from lingerie, or anything else?

Mine have all occurred by lingerie worn by someone else:

1 - a chafed chest from a corset hook;

2 - a chafed scrotum from a stocking top;

3 - a near miss of my genitals with the remaining crotch of a pair of torn fishnet tights, almost had a cheese-wire effect

Anyone else got any Fab out-takes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Are you SURE they are all done by someone else wearing them??

Muswell Hill

"Are you SURE they are all done by someone else wearing them?? "

Yes

Video evidence in many cases

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I walked into the bedroom the other night in the dark and tripped on a pair of knickers that had been discarded on the floor.

Proper chaffed my knee on the end of the bed.

A

By *rs PurchaseWoman  over a year ago

Pear Tree Productions

Mishap with an inflatable butt plug. Hadn't deflated fully unbeknown to us both. A little light tugging then the Comdey pop. Captured on video still makes me laugh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely a number 2 on a few occasions

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've pulled many a muscles trying to wrestle myself into corsets, things with LOADS of hook and eyes, latex and wrestling with my suspender clips at the back.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

When I had bars instead of rings, I was forever snagging my nipples on my lacy body suits.

One got pulled off on a bit of a rush... Thought I'd actually lost the whole nipple for a few minutes!

I've worn the wrong knickers to the gym before ended up with a chafed chuff after an hours sweary cardio. Go commando these days.

Lacing myself into a corset once, pulled tight & the ribbon snapped, my arm shot out, hand slapped the wall & I broke 2 fingers.

Twat!

"When I had bars instead of rings, I was forever snagging my nipples on my lacy body suits.

One got pulled off on a bit of a rush... Thought I'd actually lost the whole nipple for a few minutes!

I've worn the wrong knickers to the gym before ended up with a chafed chuff after an hours sweary cardio. Go commando these days.

Lacing myself into a corset once, pulled tight & the ribbon snapped, my arm shot out, hand slapped the wall & I broke 2 fingers.

Twat! "

I sympathise with the nipple bars! I have two internally threaded outward facing claws with gems in mine... anything lacy is a no-go! Also a shower puff had snagged one A couple of times and I've genuinely thought I had torn my nipple right through ouch

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"When I had bars instead of rings, I was forever snagging my nipples on my lacy body suits.

Twat!

I sympathise with the nipple bars! I have two internally threaded outward facing claws with gems in mine... anything lacy is a no-go! Also a shower puff had snagged one A couple of times and I've genuinely thought I had torn my nipple right through ouch"

Oh I forgot about the puffs!

I changed to rings as snagged on everything!

Couple of weeks ago I was tidying up some stuff left out in the gym.

Picked a resistance band up, it caught on a bench, I tugged it!

Whamo! Right on my left nipple, I was doubled up in tears, finally got my breath back, then had to walk the length of the gym with blood soaking through my vest!

Chafed penis from just lifting up her dress and pulling Lacey’s knickers aside then entering her from behind.

I can’t resist cupping and pinching her breasts and pulling her hair back with both hands when I should still be holding the knickers aside with one.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Chafed penis from just lifting up her dress and pulling Lacey’s knickers aside then entering her from behind.

I can’t resist cupping and pinching her breasts and pulling her hair back with both hands when I should still be holding the knickers aside with one."

I did a double take then.

"Chafed penis from just lifting up her dress and pulling Lacey’s knickers aside then entering her from behind.

I can’t resist cupping and pinching her breasts and pulling her hair back with both hands when I should still be holding the knickers aside with one.

I did a double take then."

That can be arranged...

Lacey’s been looking at new strap on’s

Twat!

I sympathise with the nipple bars! I have two internally threaded outward facing claws with gems in mine... anything lacy is a no-go! Also a shower puff had snagged one A couple of times and I've genuinely thought I had torn my nipple right through ouch

Oh I forgot about the puffs!

I changed to rings as snagged on everything!

Couple of weeks ago I was tidying up some stuff left out in the gym.

Picked a resistance band up, it caught on a bench, I tugged it!

Whamo! Right on my left nipple, I was doubled up in tears, finally got my breath back, then had to walk the length of the gym with blood soaking through my vest! "

Oh i don't even want to imagine the pain that caused!

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Fractured a finger on a thong! Bloody painful it was too!

Muswell Hill

"Chafed penis from ... pulling ... knickers aside then entering her from behind.

"

I made a similar mistake years ago! Took about half a tube of Savlon to sort me out

» Add a new message to this topic