FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > excuse me sir

excuse me sir

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But I think you should fix you headbards a little more securely to the wall in future....This is what I said as I walked into a hotel reception, carrying said headboard, after ripping it off the wall whilst...ummm.

Anyway, whats the most embarrasing thing thats happened to you in a hotel, or indeed the funniest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll tell u Sunday

i once fell asleep in a hotel reception at a wedding in Dunoon. Being a true scotsman i had the full works on & one of my friends lifted my kilt & laid it on my belly, not sure how long i was asleep but the next morning woke on my bed with just my kilt socks on & the cleaner sheepishly running back out the door

needless to say i never made the breakfast room that day

"

i once fell asleep in a hotel reception at a wedding in Dunoon. Being a true scotsman i had the full works on & one of my friends lifted my kilt & laid it on my belly, not sure how long i was asleep but the next morning woke on my bed with just my kilt socks on & the cleaner sheepishly running back out the door

needless to say i never made the breakfast room that day "

Note to get a job as a cleaner in a hotel

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"

Note to get a job as a cleaner in a hotel "

Especially in Scotland

"

Note to get a job as a cleaner in a hotel

Especially in Scotland"

My/Our funniest was a good while back.. We were helping friends move house in Southampton when we decided to book a nice hotel and stay over..

As we went early Friday.. we had been chatting to a lovely newish couple and mailed to ask if they fancied a drink.. they did we sat chatting in the bar.. all the normal questions etc.. Well all being happy, went back to said room.. fun started but one by one the legs started breaking of the bed.. 8-7-6.....4 etc etc... then the phone went, next door moaning about noise.. I being d*unk asked instead of moaning and as she sounded nice why not come and join us.. She declined muttering something similar to ya fuckin perverts... couldn't quite make it out..

Anyway.. on to the funny bit... I was behind Mrs Notts.. she was leaning over the woman giving her nips a tongue lashing.. when a hand came through the legs and started playing with my balls.. Mmmmm Lovely, then it was on the balls the shaft etc.. I'm in heaven.. all being new.... Then.. This woman got up and went to the bathroom.. The hand still being there I looked at Mrs Notts, then as God is my Judge I looked at my own.... SHIT... We had discussed who's Bi who's straight but here we are he's wanking my cock the twat.... Well Mine went south quicker than a flock of geese, I jumped off the bed, called em a cab quick.. she came out of the bathroom asking whats wron... I said nothing.. cabs coming.. Mrs Notts had No idea whats happened...

Then i sat and ate a whole pack of Choccy Biks...

So....... Maybe funny now.. but at the time I felt raped lol...

"My/Our funniest was a good while back.. We were helping friends move house in Southampton when we decided to book a nice hotel and stay over..

As we went early Friday.. we had been chatting to a lovely newish couple and mailed to ask if they fancied a drink.. they did we sat chatting in the bar.. all the normal questions etc.. Well all being happy, went back to said room.. fun started but one by one the legs started breaking of the bed.. 8-7-6.....4 etc etc... then the phone went, next door moaning about noise.. I being d*unk asked instead of moaning and as she sounded nice why not come and join us.. She declined muttering something similar to ya fuckin perverts... couldn't quite make it out..

Anyway.. on to the funny bit... I was behind Mrs Notts.. she was leaning over the woman giving her nips a tongue lashing.. when a hand came through the legs and started playing with my balls.. Mmmmm Lovely, then it was on the balls the shaft etc.. I'm in heaven.. all being new.... Then.. This woman got up and went to the bathroom.. The hand still being there I looked at Mrs Notts, then as God is my Judge I looked at my own.... SHIT... We had discussed who's Bi who's straight but here we are he's wanking my cock the twat.... Well Mine went south quicker than a flock of geese, I jumped off the bed, called em a cab quick.. she came out of the bathroom asking whats wron... I said nothing.. cabs coming.. Mrs Notts had No idea whats happened...

So....... Maybe funny now.. but at the time I felt raped lol... "

U luv it really lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My/Our funniest was a good while back.. We were helping friends move house in Southampton when we decided to book a nice hotel and stay over..

lmao, classic...that has me chuckling away.

I get trauma thinking of it still....

Barstewards you lol....

You are well and truly outed mr notts pmsl

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

Last year in America I was sharing a hotel room with a friend (not like that, a twin double room!). One night, he sleepwalked, in his boxers, out of the room. He then must have thought he was in the toilet as he proceeded to wet himself whilst stood in the corridor. It was during this that he awoke and realised where he was and what he was doing. He was, of course, locked out, so he knocked on the door but I was sound asleep. An apparently attractive american girl came around the corner and asked if he was ok. Out of sheer embarrassment he ran away, ripping a floor plan off the wall to hide his wet boxers as he went. He ended up at reception, where they apparently found it quite funny, and got security to let him back in. The first I knew of it was when I asked why there was a floor plan on the floor of our room. We laughed about it for days afterward, and still sometimes today!

"

You are well and truly outed mr notts pmsl "

Outed.. Outed my errr..

No.. you know what, the very last chat we had in the pub with him was... Ohhh Bu the way, you are straight?? And his reply on my Kids lives was... Straight, I'm a fookin docker mate!!

Thinking back... kinda left it open eh... twat

"

You are well and truly outed mr notts pmsl

Outed.. Outed my errr..

No.. you know what, the very last chat we had in the pub with him was... Ohhh Bu the way, you are straight?? And his reply on my Kids lives was... Straight, I'm a fookin docker mate!!

Thinking back... kinda left it open eh... twat "

Mr notts you have upducky on your shoe

» Add a new message to this topic