FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fbobby OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

As they say contructive criticism is always the best.....any advice people on updating my profile?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Well you’ve come to the right place for that. But your profile is better than most new comers so sit back and enjoy the ride. We are currently running at Brexit speed

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Nice face pics but how about one of your torso, especially as you have an athletic build.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there any other alternatives to parties or clubs for fun?

Can you accommodate or hotel?

A lot want 1:1 meets hunny!

Maybe some torso pics, semi naked might help!

Areas you can travel too!

Have a look at some of the fellas profiles in your area, maybe get some ideas from them!

Hope that helps!

Dunstable

"Well you’ve come to the right place for that. But your profile is better than most new comers so sit back and enjoy the ride. We are currently running at Brexit speed "

Lolol at the speed of MAY

Dunstable

"Nice face pics but how about one of your torso, especially as you have an athletic build. "

Well I'm just not that person...I beloved that's to forward so it's in privates

Dunstable

"Are there any other alternatives to parties or clubs for fun?

Can you accommodate or hotel?

A lot want 1:1 meets hunny!

Maybe some torso pics, semi naked might help!

Areas you can travel too!

Have a look at some of the fellas profiles in your area, maybe get some ideas from them!

Hope that helps!

"

Yeah I suppose I need to state the basic lol thanks for advice....I dunno about the profile homework

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As they say contructive criticism is always the best.....any advice people on updating my profile?

Thanks in advance "

Hange your whingy status, stopped looking there.

Dunstable

"Nice face pics but how about one of your torso, especially as you have an athletic build.

Well I'm just not that person...I beloved that's to forward so it's in privates "

*believe*

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As profiles go OP it's not bad - as others have said some more pics that show off your body (but not your cock) would be good - know you've said that's a little forward for you but given the nature of the site it's actually what people will want to see

Agree about the whingy status too - people look for a positive outlook here and if your expectations are that you'd be knee deep in meets after just two weeks on the site you need to reset them.

I'd maybe expand on what you're looking for a little too as well as what you think you can offer.

Good luck

Dunstable

"As profiles go OP it's not bad - as others have said some more pics that show off your body (but not your cock) would be good - know you've said that's a little forward for you but given the nature of the site it's actually what people will want to see

Agree about the whingy status too - people look for a positive outlook here and if your expectations are that you'd be knee deep in meets after just two weeks on the site you need to reset them.

I'd maybe expand on what you're looking for a little too as well as what you think you can offer.

Good luck "

Hahahah funny yall call that whingy with no context ...I dnt expect to be deep in meets however the messages I get are not fab at all lol. However I shall take note.

As far as what I can offer and looking for I'm more a have a convo person rather than write a cv....surely that's how the real from fakes can be identified ?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"As profiles go OP it's not bad - as others have said some more pics that show off your body (but not your cock) would be good - know you've said that's a little forward for you but given the nature of the site it's actually what people will want to see

Good luck

Hahahah funny yall call that whingy with no context ...I dnt expect to be deep in meets however the messages I get are not fab at all lol. However I shall take note.

As far as what I can offer and looking for I'm more a have a convo person rather than write a cv....surely that's how the real from fakes can be identified ? "

If two people took it as potentially whingy you can bet others will too regardless of the intent or context

Agree there's a balance to be found between writing a CV and writing an enticing profile - and that conversation is indeed key, but to attract the conversation in the first place you have to have a profile that entices

» Add a new message to this topic