FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age - aimed at single women

Age - aimed at single women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hite1100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

What age range do most single women on here aim for?

I was binned off earlier by a 38yo for being “too old” - I’m 35. I respect that was her preference (and if she reads this, I have no issue with it, it’s your preference, you were perfectly polite and we parted on respectful terms), but just curious as it’s not something I’ve ever encountered before.

At 35 I’m into my dating/shagging prime as a bloke, or so I thought...

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree that 35 is a great age for a man - experienced enough without being jaded and still in good physical shape. But all women will want something different, depending on their age and their current interests. We can't all appeal to everyone unfortunately!

"What age range do most single women on here aim for?

I was binned off earlier by a 38yo for being “too old” - I’m 35. I respect that was her preference (and if she reads this, I have no issue with it, it’s your preference, you were perfectly polite and we parted on respectful terms), but just curious as it’s not something I’ve ever encountered before.

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! "

Ha a knockback....... Ego dented...... Hey as you get older it will get dented more, you will survive, the age range filters on here are harsh a day over 44 and omg excluded or what

Trying to figure out women is like trying to find the half life of nuclear waste.......

Hither Green

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! Ha a knockback....... Ego dented...... Hey as you get older it will get dented more, you will survive, the age range filters on here are harsh a day over 44 and omg excluded or what "

I admit it was a shock.

I rarely get knocked back by women in their 30s, and still appeal to women in their 20s in dating terms.

My confidence/arrogance gets the better of me at times - it just came as a shock, as a reasonably solvent bloke in his mid 30s, to be rejected by a 38yo in favour of blokes in their early 20s...

Hither Green

"Trying to figure out women is like trying to find the half life of nuclear waste......."

I think that can be calculated and defined in advance, can it not?

Unlike the vicissitudes of the fairer sex!

For me age isn't really an issue. I only have restrictions on my profile to cut back the amount of messages, the age limitations I have set are optimal but not exclusive. Having said that I would be very reluctant to meet a man under 25 but that's just personal preference.

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! Ha a knockback....... Ego dented...... Hey as you get older it will get dented more, you will survive, the age range filters on here are harsh a day over 44 and omg excluded or what

I admit it was a shock.

I rarely get knocked back by women in their 30s, and still appeal to women in their 20s in dating terms.

My confidence/arrogance gets the better of me at times - it just came as a shock, as a reasonably solvent bloke in his mid 30s, to be rejected by a 38yo in favour of blokes in their early 20s... "

You have to understand something......

It’s empowering for a 38 year old woman to only date men in there early 20’s....

It’s a look at me .... I’m so hot . I can get a younger man thing...

But for this Ying....

The Yang is they will have to bankroll these younger men.. unless they enjoy sneaking in his parents house or having sex with 4 roommates in the house.. the guy will constantly be at their place....

They will have to pay for every meal, holiday and entertainment event.... Unless they enjoy playing video games.... They will never hangout with the 20 year old friends.... unless they want to be a 38 year old woman in a club with 18-25 year old women everywhere...

and lastly after the 20 year old gets tired of her , he will leave her to find someone his age....

So after 10-15 years of doing this... she will end up as a 50+ year old undateable begging to be your sugar momma....

You on the other hand can date , be a player for 30 more years... then when you decide to get married and have kids.. you can go to the Thailand , Brazil , Columbia, Poland, and Russia and marry a hot 21 year old...

So all is not lost... chin up

Direct her to me

Hither Green

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! Ha a knockback....... Ego dented...... Hey as you get older it will get dented more, you will survive, the age range filters on here are harsh a day over 44 and omg excluded or what

I admit it was a shock.

My confidence/arrogance gets the better of me at times - it just came as a shock, as a reasonably solvent bloke in his mid 30s, to be rejected by a 38yo in favour of blokes in their early 20s...

It’s empowering for a 38 year old woman to only date men in there early 20’s....

But for this Ying....

The Yang is they will have to bankroll these younger men.. unless they enjoy sneaking in his parents house or having sex with 4 roommates in the house.. the guy will constantly be at their place....

They will have to pay for every meal, holiday and entertainment event.... Unless they enjoy playing video games.... They will never hangout with the 20 year old friends.... unless they want to be a 38 year old woman in a club with 18-25 year old women everywhere...

and lastly after the 20 year old gets tired of her , he will leave her to find someone his age....

So after 10-15 years of doing this... she will end up as a 50+ year old undateable begging to be your sugar momma....

You on the other hand can date , be a player for 30 more years... then when you decide to get married and have kids.. you can go to the Thailand , Brazil , Columbia, Poland, and Russia and marry a hot 21 year old...

So all is not lost... chin up "

True.

If the battle comes down to “who can drop £300 on dinner in Hawksmoor, several times per week, without blinking?”.

I’ll win that one.

My life isn’t so rubbish .

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

LOL stay in the darkness or at very least soft lighting at your age..

Hither Green

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?!

LOL stay in the darkness or at very least soft lighting at your age.. "

I thought I was ageing like a fine wine!?

45 and beated to a pulp

I found that most women cut off at 45 up my way which means they miss out on a lot of prime beef

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 06:06:16]

My age range is 28-45, only because I wanted to meet a particular 28yr old & because I didn't want a particular 46 yr old to msg me.

Simple as that.

Now I've blocked everyone with my filters & I msg men myself if I want to meet them, so my age range is mute.

"I found that most women cut off at 45 up my way which means they miss out on a lot of prime beef"

I prefer older men or men around my age. I seem to scare younger man.

By *ottie 13Woman  over a year ago

Happy go lucky

I've got to be honest my cut off age is 25 - 45 I'm looking for someone a similar age to myself I wouldn't actually rule out older but definitely wouldn't do younger. The problem with fab is people lie about their age so someone that's 55 still making out they're 45 and really not getting away with it what do they think you'll change your mind when you meet them

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 06:18:46]

Hither Green

"I've got to be honest my cut off age is 25 - 45 I'm looking for someone a similar age to myself I wouldn't actually rule out older but definitely wouldn't do younger. The problem with fab is people lie about their age so someone that's 55 still making out they're 45 and really not getting away with it what do they think you'll change your mind when you meet them "

Try being told you’re too old, in your mid 30s, as a bloke, by a woman whose older than you.

Happy go lucky

"I've got to be honest my cut off age is 25 - 45 I'm looking for someone a similar age to myself I wouldn't actually rule out older but definitely wouldn't do younger. The problem with fab is people lie about their age so someone that's 55 still making out they're 45 and really not getting away with it what do they think you'll change your mind when you meet them

Try being told you’re too old, in your mid 30s, as a bloke, by a woman whose older than you. "

Can't see I'll ever be in that position tbh but at least she was honest with you better than hanging you on for months then ghosting you?

"I've got to be honest my cut off age is 25 - 45 I'm looking for someone a similar age to myself I wouldn't actually rule out older but definitely wouldn't do younger. The problem with fab is people lie about their age so someone that's 55 still making out they're 45 and really not getting away with it what do they think you'll change your mind when you meet them

Try being told you’re too old, in your mid 30s, as a bloke, by a woman whose older than you. "

I've been told a couple of times by couples that I'm too young.

Hither Green

Try being told you’re too old, in your mid 30s, as a bloke, by a woman whose older than you.

Can't see I'll ever be in that position tbh but at least she was honest with you better than hanging you on for months then ghosting you?"

That’s true. She was perfectly polite in what she said (and I responded as such) albeit after half an hour’s worth of chat before she asked my age...

I guess I’m not used to being told no .

OP at least you've had meets from this site. A lot of us are rejected by everyone we message.

Hither Green

I've been told a couple of times by couples that I'm too young. "

I was told by a couple that they “were offended” when I politely rejected them yesterday.

They were my parents’ age FFS .

Happy go lucky

I was told by a couple that they “were offended” when I politely rejected them yesterday.

They were my parents’ age FFS . "

You gotta love a trier

Can't see I'll ever be in that position tbh but at least she was honest with you better than hanging you on for months then ghosting you?

That’s true. She was perfectly polite in what she said (and I responded as such) albeit after half an hour’s worth of chat before she asked my age...

I guess I’m not used to being told no . "

Your age is on your profile...

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

So are you not being hypocritical with this post it's personal taste..

You're too young for me, OP. I prefer to meet people the same age so we have the same cultural references (I like to talk as well as fuck).

Happy go lucky

I'm sure it won't be long till you find someone who will help you get over it

Hither Green

So are you not being hypocritical with this post it's personal taste.."

Not really.

The way it works in the normal dating world is that, I’m about as good as it gets.

I wouldn’t expect to be rejected by someone a couple of years older than I am, I also wouldn’t expect to be accused of being offensive for declining to join a couple who are as old as my parents...

I've noticed that quite a few couples that organise parties for couples often have a lower age limit of 40. But actually I do understand that.

Not really.

The way it works in the normal dating world is that, I’m about as good as it gets.

I wouldn’t expect to be rejected by someone a couple of years older than I am, I also wouldn’t expect to be accused of being offensive for declining to join a couple who are as old as my parents... "

Thankfully my parents were older when they had me so I've got a wide scope

Hither Green

Not really.

I wouldn’t expect to be rejected by someone a couple of years older than I am, I also wouldn’t expect to be accused of being offensive for declining to join a couple who are as old as my parents...

Thankfully my parents were older when they had me so I've got a wide scope "

My parents were younger than I am now when they had me.

No interest in joining people of their current age for shenanigans

You can’t take these things personally! On these sites there are literally hundreds of lads in their 20s looking to meet older women. In real life most people stick to in and around their own age but the nature of sites like these is it gives you scope to meet people you mightn’t consider in real life so your lady friend is maybe doing that?

Anyway you’re a handsome guy so I doubt you’ll have long to wait for the next potential opportunity!

Hither Green

"You can’t take these things personally! On these sites there are literally hundreds of lads in their 20s looking to meet older women. In real life most people stick to in and around their own age but the nature of sites like these is it gives you scope to meet people you mightn’t consider in real life so your lady friend is maybe doing that?

Anyway you’re a handsome guy so I doubt you’ll have long to wait for the next potential opportunity!"

Thanks for compliment, and for the vote of confidence.

By *l6789Man  over a year ago

croydon

Your a good looking chap and I wouldn’t thinknon it too much. I gave up trying to read minds and just goneith it now, to be fair I am yet to come across someone that I fancy 100% and until I find her and she knocks me back I’ll just accept it can’t be everyone’s cuppa.

But I’m sure you do alright so leave some for the rest of us lol

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

Maybe she was just being polite and using that as an excuse? I’ll often pick something that somebody can’t change as a reason for not meeting them as I don’t like telling people I just don’t find them attractive?

Sorry op. Nature of the site as us women have too much choice. It's only us minging women that prefer older... we just can't attract the young ones anymore so we have to settle.

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 07:10:27]

Hither Green

"You're too young for me, OP. I prefer to meet people the same age so we have the same cultural references (I like to talk as well as fuck). "

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Later today I’m visiting a fuck buddy/friend of mine whose a doctor... As such, I reckon she can talk just about as well as she can fuck...

That’s before I get onto my qualifications.

30-50 year olds. Main age of men I tend to speak to is 40-46

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You're too young for me, OP. I prefer to meet people the same age so we have the same cultural references (I like to talk as well as fuck).

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Later today I’m visiting a fuck buddy/friend of mine whose a doctor... As such, I reckon she can talk just about as well as she can fuck...

"

How old is she?

Hither Green

"Sorry op. Nature of the site as us women have too much choice. It's only us minging women that prefer older... we just can't attract the young ones anymore so we have to settle. "

That’s very true.

And I doubt you’re minging for a second. I’ve just never encountered attractive women who prefer younger.

And I guess that makes me feel old

Hither Green

"You're too young for me, OP. I prefer to meet people the same age so we have the same cultural references (I like to talk as well as fuck).

Idiotic comment, sorry.

How old is she? "

"Sorry op. Nature of the site as us women have too much choice. It's only us minging women that prefer older... we just can't attract the young ones anymore so we have to settle. "

You're absolutely not minging.

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 07:22:59]

She was probably using it as an excuse, most women are more flexible with their age ranges than you think. A lot see me and the age range conveniently goes up, cause I’m in such great shape.

Hey, this bragging is easy. But it’s also very true. I’m in better shape than most lads in their 20’s. And I don’t even go to the gym,imagine if I went to the gym.

"Your a good looking chap and I wouldn’t thinknon it too much. I gave up trying to read minds and just goneith it now, to be fair I am yet to come across someone that I fancy 100% and until I find her and she knocks me back I’ll just accept it can’t be everyone’s cuppa.

But I’m sure you do alright so leave some for the rest of us lol

Cheers mate.

Being good looking is doing fuck all for my mental health at the moment. Neither is being relatively well paid... "

Neither does being less attractive and skint

"Maybe she was just being polite and using that as an excuse? I’ll often pick something that somebody can’t change as a reason for not meeting them as I don’t like telling people I just don’t find them attractive? "

I do that too.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

She has just seen your forum posts buddy. it's happened to me.

I have different age ranges on all my profiles. It's not set in stone.

Maybe its not just good looks and money people are attracted too?

Hither Green

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! She has just seen your forum posts buddy. it's happened to me. "

Who is she? PM me if necessary...

Chester/Wirral

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! She has just seen your forum posts buddy. it's happened to me.

Who is she? PM me if necessary... "

Sure the username was stupidbitch or something.

I'm just joking it's not happened to me yet.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

30-50. I generally don't meet younger, unless it's at a party or club, then it's rude to ignore them. I will go slightly older than 50, but only by a couple of years if there's attraction.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I really don't mind to be honest. I tend to meet older because they're the ones who grab my attention. I have a hard limit under 25, but other than that I take people as I find them.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Trying to figure out women is like trying to find the half life of nuclear waste......."

Yeah, it's really strange. Almost like we're all human beings in our own right with likes,dislikes and preferences that are different to other women.

Hither Green

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! She has just seen your forum posts buddy. it's happened to me.

Who is she? PM me if necessary... Sure the username was stupidbitch or something.

I'm just joking it's not happened to me yet."

We both know exactly who we are talking about don’t we

Can the good single women of fab shed any light?! Ha a knockback....... Ego dented...... Hey as you get older it will get dented more, you will survive, the age range filters on here are harsh a day over 44 and omg excluded or what "

Thirty something males usually do well on here! Lie about your age Mark, we've never seen your face!

Merry Christmas!

Hither Green

Let’s not fall out over it.

You’re one of my only allies on here!

"I agree that 35 is a great age for a man - experienced enough without being jaded and still in good physical shape. But all women will want something different, depending on their age and their current interests. We can't all appeal to everyone unfortunately! "

Lots to offer from what I see.have a good day

Chester/Wirral

Who is she? PM me if necessary... Sure the username was stupidbitch or something.

We both know exactly who we are talking about don’t we "

Hither Green

PM me, bitch

I'm not going to lie I'm dying to know who it is.

"Maybe she was just being polite and using that as an excuse? I’ll often pick something that somebody can’t change as a reason for not meeting them as I don’t like telling people I just don’t find them attractive? "

Yeah it'll be the beard!

A lot of fems hate whiskers!

Merry Christmas!

Idiotic comment, sorry.

How old is she?

31 "

That's not really strengthening your argument.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I admit it was a shock.

But for this Ying....

Ldhmsfoaidmt

Mate,some of us don't give a hoot about solvency. I'd take a skint younger guy with a nice personality and no ego over someone in their mid thirties or more who thinks having money is a draw for women.

At my age you have to go out into the real world and hunt them down......

I admit it was a shock.

My confidence/arrogance gets the better of me at times - it just came as a shock, as a reasonably solvent bloke in his mid 30s, to be rejected by a 38yo in favour of blokes in their early 20s... "

Depends on the individuals kinks and predelictions.

It's not unusual to see older guys wanting a younger women.

Older women often want a much younger man.

You just weren't right for her, don't get hung up on it.

I'm in my 50s and throughout my life, have been attracted to people generally of similar age to me. I'm still getting meets.

Move on and enjoy. I'd rather have a meet with a woman who wanted to meet me.

I found, quite some years ago, that men my age didn't excite me sexually.

I'm not hot, and certainly don't think I am, and I don't feel empowered when younger, attractive men are attentive towards me.

I don't enjoy the company of every younger man, just the ones who I'm compatible with.

I have no idea why men my age and older don't appeal to me.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Idiotic comment, sorry.

"

What is idiotic about her comment?

Based purely on reading your forum posts you come across as arrogant, privileged and superior to all others. I think if this lady is a forumite she may think the same, and her get out was your age rather than facing the consequences of turning you down

Chester/Wirral

"I found, quite some years ago, that men my age didn't excite me sexually.

I'm not hot, and certainly don't think I am, and I don't feel empowered when younger, attractive men are attentive towards me.

I don't enjoy the company of every younger man, just the ones who I'm compatible with.

"

Erectile Dysfunction?

I will meet guys up to 10 years younger than me, but honestly prefer that they are within 5 years, older or younger than me

"She was probably using it as an excuse, most women are more flexible with their age ranges than you think. A lot see me and the age range conveniently goes up, cause I’m in such great shape.

Hey, this bragging is easy. But it’s also very true. I’m in better shape than most lads in their 20’s. And I don’t even go to the gym,imagine if I went to the gym.

"

For some of us a stinking personality will put us off a well looked after body, even if they are a 20 something.

I admit it was a shock.

But for this Ying....

This comment will just about piss every fem off!

Lol

Merry Christmas!

"

Cause they’re usually falling apart.

Chester/Wirral

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Based purely on reading your forum posts you come across as arrogant, privileged and superior to all others. I think if this lady is a forumite she may think the same, and her get out was your age rather than facing the consequences of turning you down"

She would be boring then with no sense of humour.

Erectile Dysfunction? "

The couple of older men I did see for a while, after I left my husband, had no problem with erections. In fact, they were very adventurous and energetic in bed. They all had great jobs, own house etc but I didn't find their company enthralling. That's when I realised men in their 20s were more interesting to be with.

Perhaps it was because I married very young, to a boring man just a little older than me, and I craved what I had missed out on.

As I've gotten older my lower age has crept up with me; I know feel more attracted to men in their 30s and 40s, but they are still a lot younger than me.

I know its aimed at women but age is not an issue women are not some prize to be shown off they are a pleasure

Cause they’re usually falling apart. "

I'm not averse to a dad bod, but I do like to be physical in bed. I has 30 years of a quick suck, jump on jump off sex, and I don't want to be there again, so maybe my mind is pulling me towards virility.

What a man says, and his attitude, can make me think he's going to be boring in bed.

I quick mind and dry wit can make my knickers wet.

I'm not averse to a dad bod, but I do like to be physical in bed. I has 30 years of a quick suck, jump on jump off sex, and I don't want to be there again, so maybe my mind is pulling me towards virility.

What a man says, and his attitude, can make me think he's going to be boring in bed.

"

You might need to see a doctor about that.

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 08:18:01]

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I agree with the lady above who said it was probably an excuse, she knew how old you are before she started chatting with you. She probably thought 'he's a dick', I would of used the distance issue

Hither Green

"I agree with the lady above who said it was probably an excuse, she knew how old you are before she started chatting with you. She probably thought 'he's a dick', I would of used the distance issue "

But you’re 46 so it would never have come up in the first place

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Based purely on reading your forum posts you come across as arrogant, privileged and superior to all others. I think if this lady is a forumite she may think the same, and her get out was your age rather than facing the consequences of turning you down

I probably am superior to most on here.

I didn’t particularly like the suggestion that I/we can’t talk as well as fuck.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as we can fuck "

Having degrees doesn't automatically make your conversation interesting. I had a very funny conversation with a man with a doctorate about zombies and water sewage treatment once. He was younger than me and the sex was so good.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Things aren't always as they seem here on Fab. Stating that someone is 'too young' or 'too old' is a reasonably inoffensive (unless the recipient is especially sensitive) method of rejecting someone you find unattractive for a whole host of other reasons such as appearance, attitude, unpleasant forum presence etc. After all, most of us would prefer to be turned down on the basis of 'age' - or indeed some other similarly generic excuse such as 'not feeling it' - instead of being personally insulted.

You might need to see a doctor about that."

Funny you should say that...

evesham

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as we can fuck "

Oh, are you well educated? You kept that a secret

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Based purely on reading your forum posts you come across as arrogant, privileged and superior to all others. I think if this lady is a forumite she may think the same, and her get out was your age rather than facing the consequences of turning you down"

I probably am superior to most on here, in almost all respects.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as well as we can fuck.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

No one under 30 for me ..... though I seem to attract guys who are mid to late 40s mostly .... seem to be no men my age which is a bit dis heartening ... where are they all???

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as we can fuck

Oh, are you well educated? You kept that a secret "

I didn’t want to intimidate you

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as we can fuck

Oh, are you well educated? You kept that a secret "

Would never have guessed eh

evesham

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I didn’t want to intimidate you "

I just like looking at pictures of cocks and boobs. It's the only reason I'm on here.

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I just like looking at pictures of cocks and boobs. It's the only reason I'm on here. "

I’m only on here for the sex

evesham

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I just like looking at pictures of cocks and boobs. It's the only reason I'm on here.

I’m only on here for the sex "

Oh shit..... Yeah, that too!

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as well as we can fuck. "

Yes you're young, good looking, physically fit, but you're absolutely not superior to anyone on here or anywhere else.

For an self proclaimed intelligent man with a degree you totally missed her point about cultural references.

She meant that someone so much younger would not have much in common to talk about, not that 35 year olds are incapable of talking. I know this as the meets ive had are not as fullfilling with men much younger than me, and its never the sex thats been the problem.

"I found that most women cut off at 45 up my way which means they miss out on a lot of prime beef

I prefer older men or men around my age. I seem to scare younger man. "

u wouldn't scare me x

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Having degrees doesn't automatically make your conversation interesting. I had a very funny conversation with a man with a doctorate about zombies and water sewage treatment once. He was younger than me and the sex was so good.

"

I never said it did.

It’s nice if the person you’re conversing with can reply in kind, though.

The sex isn’t half bad either .

"I found that most women cut off at 45 up my way which means they miss out on a lot of prime beef

I prefer older men or men around my age. I seem to scare younger man. u wouldn't scare me x"

Good to know

I prefer older men or men around my age. I seem to scare younger man. u wouldn't scare me x

Good to know "

But the point is you're not younger than me though. Lol.

For me it has little to do with age.

It's about how much of a knob head you are

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I never said it did.

The sex isn’t half bad either . "

You are suggesting it. You keep on about your degrees and how much money you make. The woman who turned you down wants something different on here.

Younger women might be easier to impress, by talking about yourself. I would have thought 38 was too old for you anyway

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I never said it did.

The sex isn’t half bad either . "

Inferring that it was an "idiotic comment" did. I think you've demonstrated more in your replies to advocate my view than refute it.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I was told on a BDSM dating site I was too old for a man in his 40s. I'm 26. As is life.

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Two law degrees, one medical doctorate between us says she and I can talk just about as well as we can fuck.

Yes you're young, good looking, physically fit, but you're absolutely not superior to anyone on here or anywhere else.

For an self proclaimed intelligent man with a degree you totally missed her point about cultural references.

She meant that someone so much younger would not have much in common to talk about, not that 35 year olds are incapable of talking. I know this as the meets ive had are not as fullfilling with men much younger than me, and its never the sex thats been the problem. "

Don’t patronise me. I know fully well what she meant.

You’ve (both?) missed the point of my OP of the thread which was to say she was only two years older than me... and I’m 35 so hardly a spring chicken.

Sapiophile then felt the need to swim in and say she needs people her own age to be able to “fuck as well as walk”.

I find that incredibly patronising...

Surprise surprise if the person is intelligent/erudite enough I can usually find common ground...

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"You're too young for me, OP. I prefer to meet people the same age so we have the same cultural references (I like to talk as well as fuck). "

Would that then make you a yakity Yak?

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I never said it did.

Inferring that it was an "idiotic comment" did. I think you've demonstrated more in your replies to advocate my view than refute it. "

So are you saying she and I can’t fuck as well as walk?!

"For me it has little to do with age.

It's about how much of a knob head you are "

Pretty much sums it up.

Idiotic comment, sorry.

She meant that someone so much younger would not have much in common to talk about, not that 35 year olds are incapable of talking. I know this as the meets ive had are not as fullfilling with men much younger than me, and its never the sex thats been the problem.

You’ve (both?) missed the point of my OP of the thread which was to say she was only two years older than me... and I’m 35 so hardly a spring chicken.

Sapiophile then felt the need to swim in and say she needs people her own age to be able to “fuck as well as walk”.

Surprise surprise if the person is intelligent/erudite enough I can usually find common ground... "

Perhaps she meant mentally too young

Or, she's taken 10 years off her age and forgot.

"

Surprise surprise if the person is intelligent/erudite enough I can usually find common ground... "

Misquote notwithstanding, when posting in the forum, you invite others to 'swim in'.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

There may have been other reasons but your age was the least offensive one to choose.

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I never said it did.

You are suggesting it. You keep on about your degrees and how much money you make. The woman who turned you down wants something different on here.

Younger women might be easier to impress, by talking about yourself. I would have thought 38 was too old for you anyway "

Absolutely.

Christ I’d be utterly embarrassed if the 31yo I’m seeing later knew I was on here...

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Things aren't always as they seem here on Fab. Stating that someone is 'too young' or 'too old' is a reasonably inoffensive (unless the recipient is especially sensitive) method of rejecting someone you find unattractive for a whole host of other reasons such as appearance, attitude, unpleasant forum presence etc. After all, most of us would prefer to be turned down on the basis of 'age' - or indeed some other similarly generic excuse such as 'not feeling it' - instead of being personally insulted."

Spot on.

"OP at least you've had meets from this site. A lot of us are rejected by everyone we message."

You are not the only one it's tough for single older blokes.

Idiotic comment, sorry.

I never said it did.

Younger women might be easier to impress, by talking about yourself. I would have thought 38 was too old for you anyway

Absolutely.

Christ I’d be utterly embarrassed if the 31yo I’m seeing later knew I was on here... "

Be careful to not leave your phone laying around

Maybe she doesn't agree your in your sexual prime. I always thought for males their prime is around early to late 20s. She very well could have read the same beer mat as myself!

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

Surprise surprise if the person is intelligent/erudite enough I can usually find common ground...

Or, she's taken 10 years off her age and forgot."

What a lovely thing to say.

And maybe you’re some anonymous person on a swingers website...

So excuse me if I don’t give a f*ck

Funny all this age business on here. If people were all lined up in a row we would be hard pushed to know peoples exact ages and would just be drawn to whoever.

It makes for handy rejection excuses I suppose though.

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs?

Idiotic comment, sorry.

So excuse me if I don’t give a f*ck "

You should never give a fuck what anyone on here says to you, especially those who turn you down

"Funny all this age business on here. If people were all lined up in a row we would be hard pushed to know peoples exact ages and would just be drawn to whoever.

It makes for handy rejection excuses I suppose though. "

yes this I've been saying it for years, your as young as you feel and look

evesham

"Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs? "

Every post of his is a wind up. You can tell when he's getting the reaction he wants because he whips out the lines about how rich and intellectually superior he is.

It's fun to watch though

Hither Green

"Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs? "

There’s a compliment in there somewhere haha

and what's wrong with having a laugh?

Hither Green

Idiotic comment, sorry.

You should never give a fuck what anyone on here says to you, especially those who turn you down "

You take such glee in me being turned down.

PM me and you’ll enjoy the same feeling very rapidly I suspect

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 09:09:53]

"Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs? and what's wrong with having a laugh? "

Depends if it's 'funny'

Idiotic comment, sorry.

You should never give a fuck what anyone on here says to you, especially those who turn you down

You take such glee in me being turned down.

PM me and you’ll enjoy the same feeling very rapidly I suspect "

You think I would be upset if you turned me down? We already established that we aren't compatible, but being turned down by you wouldn't make me sad, or disappointed.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I admit it was a shock.

But for this Ying....

That may well all be true in the real world - but not on fab! Fab isn’t ‘real’ it’s a temporary (for many singles), transient world of fantasy sex!

Most of us don’t seek on here what we can easily find in the real world - why would we?

Hence young guys seek to meet much older women than they’d ever realistically have a relationship with - and vice versa!

The advantage of doing this on fab instead of the real world is that - hopefully - both parties know where they stand and nobody gets hurt! Both leave with a big grin and some great memories!

I can honestly say I’ve never bankrolled a young guy and never would - paying (or being paid) for sex in any form definitely isn’t my thing!

On fab - for instance - I often meet guys who never miss a day at the gym - whereas in a relationship that would put me off somewhat! See what I mean op?

But yes - you’re an attractive chap and - if you’re a nice guy as well - I’m sure many women would be willing to meet you and/or have a relationship with you!

Sending hugs leading to rudies!

Hither Green

"Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs? and what's wrong with having a laugh?

Depends if it's 'funny' "

It amuses me

Manchester (she/her)

I'm terrible at predicting which threads will go sideways

Hither Green

I admit it was a shock.

But for this Ying....

So all is not lost... chin up

That may well all be true in the real world - but not on fab! Fab isn’t ‘real’ it’s a temporary (for many singles), transient world of fantasy sex!

Most of us don’t seek on here what we can easily find in the real world - why would we?

Hence young guys seek to meet much older women than they’d ever realistically have a relationship with - and vice versa!

The advantage of doing this on fab instead of the real world is that - hopefully - both parties know where they stand and nobody gets hurt! Both leave with a big grin and some great memories!

I can honestly say I’ve never bankrolled a young guy and never would - paying (or being paid) for sex in any form definitely isn’t my thing!

On fab - for instance - I often meet guys who never miss a day at the gym - whereas in a relationship that would put me off somewhat! See what I mean op?

But yes - you’re an attractive chap and - if you’re a nice guy as well - I’m sure many women would be willing to meet you and/or have a relationship with you!

Sending hugs leading to rudies! "

Thanks for the compliment.

Although I’ve realised Fab is full of even more bullshit than I am.

evesham

"I'm terrible at predicting which threads will go sideways "

All of them by this guy lol

He's got a talent for getting peoples knickers in a bunch loln

Hither Green

"I'm terrible at predicting which threads will go sideways

He's got a talent for getting peoples knickers in a bunch loln"

Never fails does it?

How much of what I say is true? None of you actually know

"Seriously OP is this just one huge windup because I really find it hard to believe this is true? Are you just a lonely person who has stolen some photos of a random off Facebook who you perceive to be alright looking just to come on here and stir the forum up for laughs? and what's wrong with having a laugh?

Depends if it's 'funny'

It amuses me "

Oh I know my friend...

You're encouragable!

Never fails does it?

How much of what I say is true? None of you actually know "

You're much more entertaining than the smoke blowers, I'll give you that.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Did her veris show all younger men? If not you were fobbed off, probably for the self-importance, it's tiresome. The guys I met at your age were all better looking than you and had more true confidence - the kind that comes with humility and kindness!!

I was chased by a lot of guys I their 20's and 30's on the dating sites and actually the younger ones I agreed to meet were really enthusiastic and lively without a shred of arrogance, even the male models, so maybe that's it, she likes their lack of guile?

Now I prefer someone nearer my own age even off fab because the social side it's equally important to the sex, I like to go out on the town, and with someone playful who doesn't take themselves too seriously to have fun!

Never fails does it?

I guess your not that bad really.

Depends if it's 'funny'

It amuses me "

Beats watching Jeremy Kyle all day.

evesham

Never fails does it?

You used to annoy me but now I've worked it out you're kind of OK lol

Idiotic comment, sorry.

If you knew what she meant then why pick up on the part of the comment that clearly wasnt meant in the way you took it, nor was it the main point?

You're deliberately being provocative, patronising, and condescending to many on here but freely throw insults around to those challenging your own poor behaviour.

You reap what you sow, and i stand by what many others have said, your age was not the reason she dared to turn you down, it was your online persona.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

35 to 50 for me, with some flexibility on these parameters... it is very, very rare that I will meet a man over 50, unless they are super fit and toned... (not ripped/bulked- toned)

Depends if it's 'funny' "

but funny for one isn't funny for another but if it's meant in fun it's fun you can't legislate for people with no sense of humour ha

I admit it was a shock.

It's weird that not all women are the same isn't it?

Manchester (she/her)

It'd be interesting to compare how we present ourselves in the forum as compared to messages or in the flesh. I know my presentation varies.

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 09:34:58]

Op I'd say let it go but seems u can't , where one door closes another opens there bound to be someone that finds you attractive and your age won't be an issue ,people have preferences and the lady in question probably let you down in the kindest way she could think of but your pride has taken a dent and now your showing the rest of fab your bad side and winning few friends so I suggest you suck it up put your ego to bed and crack on searching for that elusive lady that ticks all the boxes and u hers

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 09:40:22]

Maybe 45 is your target audience....

Hither Green

Did her veris show all younger men? If not you were fobbed off, probably for the self-importance, it's tiresome. The guys I met at your age were all better looking than you and had more true confidence - the kind that comes with humility and kindness!!

I was chased by a lot of guys I their 20's and 30's on the dating sites and actually the younger ones I agreed to meet were really enthusiastic and lively without a shred of arrogance, even the male models, so maybe that's it, she likes their lack of guile?

Now I prefer someone nearer my own age even off fab because the social side it's equally important to the sex, I like to go out on the town, and with someone playful who doesn't take themselves too seriously to have fun! "

Pm me please. I’d like to have a chat...

Hither Green

"Maybe 45 is your target audience...."

Don’t you start, missy.

Now I prefer someone nearer my own age even off fab because the social side it's equally important to the sex, I like to go out on the town, and with someone playful who doesn't take themselves too seriously to have fun! "

but he's in his shagging prime cut him a break

...Up on the Downs

Now I prefer someone nearer my own age even off fab because the social side it's equally important to the sex, I like to go out on the town, and with someone playful who doesn't take themselves too seriously to have fun!

Pm me please. I’d like to have a chat... "

Later, those horses won't ride themselves lol!

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm 37 and have my preferences on here set from 28-45 (I think I set them when I was 36 so may need to bump them upwards a year!).

Ideally, however, I'm looking for a swinging relationship and for that I'd be more likely to go five years each way of my age, because we'd be more likely to be in the same life 'phase'.

At parties or clubs though it's anything goes, if I click with a person in the moment! ^_^

Hither Green

Pm me please. I’d like to have a chat...

Later, those horses won't ride themselves lol! "

You keep riding me at the moment: I’d like to have a private chat to clear the air rather than continuing a public slagging match...

That’s the grown up way of dealing with things...

White, it WAS my parents.

White, it WAS my parents. "

Hither Green

White, it WAS my parents. "

I’m sure that’s a joke.

At least I hope so, for your sake .

By *ee pandaWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I dont mind the age to much it depends on how u get on with someone, ive just came out a relationship with someone 9yrs younger, never again i dont think lol x i like a mature put together man which doesnt mean age related x

I’m sure that’s a joke.

At least I hope so, for your sake . "

It wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I’m sure that’s a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was. "

its not unusual on here to call folk daddy

Hither Green

I’m sure that’s a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was. its not unusual on here to call folk daddy "

I guess I’m a fairly conservative man (when I’m not womanising). That’s shocking to me!

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I like men a similar age to me. The connection is easier.

V x

I’m sure that’s a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was. its not unusual on here to call folk daddy

I guess I’m a fairly conservative man (when I’m not womanising). That’s shocking to me! "

you and me both

"I like men a similar age to me. The connection is easier.

V x "

I've been off younger guys ever since I made a joke in reference to fawlty towers and he had nooooo clue of its existence

Hither Green

V x

I've been off younger guys ever since I made a joke in reference to fawlty towers and he had nooooo clue of its existence"

Did you mention the war?

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

V x

I've been off younger guys ever since I made a joke in reference to fawlty towers and he had nooooo clue of its existence"

Exactly

V x

they I think only made 12 episodes iconic yes but very short lived loved the one with black hand print on woman's breast.......... It's where the saying ' ooooo I know ' came from ha

V x

I've been off younger guys ever since I made a joke in reference to fawlty towers and he had nooooo clue of its existencethey I think only made 12 episodes iconic yes but very short lived loved the one with black hand print on woman's breast.......... It's where the saying ' ooooo I know ' came from ha"

Do you really think that, even in your wildest dreams, that a girl like this would be interested in an aging stick insect like you!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

V x

Oh yes!

It's my favourite sitcom, I quote it all the time.

Get some funny looks off the 20somethings I work with!

Op u still not grasping the reality of the situation,you got rejected get over it ,move on and find a new challenge it's that simple

V x

I've been off younger guys ever since I made a joke in reference to fawlty towers and he had nooooo clue of its existence

Oh yes!

It's my favourite sitcom, I quote it all the time.

Get some funny looks off the 20somethings I work with! "

Same happened with me when I was on a night out with some of the younger people in our sales team.... I did a John Cleese walk and they started to question my mental state

I wish to dis-associate myself from this thread.

The views expressed do not represent my own.

"Op u still not grasping the reality of the situation,you got rejected get over it ,move on and find a new challenge it's that simple"
It's tongue in cheek he's not affected by it

I admit it was a shock.

Everyone has preferences really. Clearly the 38 year old woman in question is either trying to rediscover the buzz that came with her life in her teens and early twenties more than likely. She may well want flighty fun and to enjoy acting like an irresponsible teenager? Not for me, but each to their own. You'll be too young for a lot on here too, can't appeal to everyone!

Reasonably I think the age of about 35-45 will probably give you the biggest potential selection of meets you're suitable for though.

B

...Up on the Downs

No riding involved hun, no axe to grind - you started a thread about being binned and I gave you my honest view, that's what I always do, everyone here will attest to that, it's not personal, I'm simply responding to what you write.

I like cocky men, always have, but you're going over the top, it's unnecessary and it does you no favours, it honestly makes my toes curl with embarrassment for you.

Dial it down already!!!