FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas

Xmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn’t Xmas a pain in the arse with more grief than fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for me I enjoy the enjoyable bits

"Not for me I enjoy the enjoyable bits "

Same, I don't really enjoy the build up but Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day all very enjoyable for me.

"Not for me I enjoy the enjoyable bits

Same, I don't really enjoy the build up but Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day all very enjoyable for me. "

yes it's fun on the days lots of laughs, games and good food hopefully

Same, I don't really enjoy the build up but Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day all very enjoyable for me. yes it's fun on the days lots of laughs, games and good food hopefully "

Exactly. It's just a really good opportunity to let your hair down and spend time with family and friends and just relax and enjoy. However I do appreciate it can be a difficult time of year for a lot of people for many different reasons.

Same, I don't really enjoy the build up but Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day all very enjoyable for me. yes it's fun on the days lots of laughs, games and good food hopefully

Exactly. It's just a really good opportunity to let your hair down and spend time with family and friends and just relax and enjoy. However I do appreciate it can be a difficult time of year for a lot of people for many different reasons. "

yes it can but sometimes that's self inflicted, sometimes forced on them by others, I avoid the negative and enjoy it

» Add a new message to this topic